Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 398. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Same problem as those above. My Btc came from GDAX I confirmed on Bitcoin.info that the transaction went through. I did notice the BTC got redirected after it made it to my initial wallet. When will this be reflected in my Wings platform account and can we be sure we will recieve our 20% bonus for investing early?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Just want to know whether the total collected for now is

Collected so far: 688.71137501 BTC

Or it is different since there is some UI issue??

yes that number is not correct, the total is about 800 btc at the moment.

The number is still not correct right? Because on ICO site is 710BTC compared to 691 BTC on the link you posted after that
Activity: 149
I sent btc from my wallet about 9 hours ago and nothing being displays on ico website.

i have the same problem, explorer says they got my btc
https://blockchain.info/address/356dywzqQUb5FL1tYio3aMZuRVG6uBzMtd
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I sent btc from my wallet about 9 hours ago and nothing being displays on ico website.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I sent btc from polo about 11 hours ago and nothing being displays on ico website.
Activity: 181
Merit: 102
1BTCtc = WINGS ?

75 million wings being distributed to investors so it will be proportional to the total amount invested.
Activity: 333
1BTCtc = WINGS ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
After a request at XAPO why it is not shown on blockchain i have now this answer:

Again, they will not go to the blockchain since it was an internal payment to another Xapo user. The transaction shows that it was from XXXXXXX in their Xapo account. You will need to talk to them, they have the funds.

So, please anybody from Wings, give me a answer if it is only a software proble (or problem with my account) or where my funds are! Thanks!

This apparently happened as Xapo did an off-chain transaction between your account and the Wings Vault. Please contact us over [email protected] with your details (email in Xapo), and we will resolve it.
Activity: 504
After a request at XAPO why it is not shown on blockchain i have now this answer:

Again, they will not go to the blockchain since it was an internal payment to another Xapo user. The transaction shows that it was from XXXXXXX in their Xapo account. You will need to talk to them, they have the funds.

So, please anybody from Wings, give me a answer if it is only a software proble (or problem with my account) or where my funds are! Thanks!
Activity: 504
I need assistance from anyone from WINGS TEAM. as i told this morning i made transaction to my WINGS ICO address over my XAPO wallet. The BTC never arrived. So i contacted my XAPO support and Wings team. From Xapo i now recieved this answer:

Hi XXXXXX,

Thanks for reaching out! I can see that you made this transaction and sent 0.1 BTC but you're right, there is no transaction hash ID since you sent these funds to another Xapo user. Please talk to that person, as the funds are in their Xapo account. Give them the date and exact time that you sent the transaction (but they'll also see that it was from you since internal Xapo transactions show your name) in order to prove to them that you sent the payment!

All the best,
Jessie

Huh Huh
I sent my funds to MY ICO address where they never arrived. All is documented by screenshots. As i explained this morning the recipient was shown as BORIS POVOD, the Dev of WINGS, so it must be another XAPO address that was created for my  ICO (from WINGS). So please, WINGS, help me to solve this problem. I can give you further details (screenshots, contact details) that will prove i made a correct transaction to my ICO address 11 hours ago and there are no funds in it.

Kind regards

Starting of this ICO so weird!
Your words not explicit.. You doesn't show full information if a user asking for it...
In the past i was interesting.. Now i will wait for ICO launch...
Good luck #Wings_Team

Please clarify what you mean, the only issue remaining is that transactions are not shown as confirmed yet, on which we are working to resolve them right now.
so what's the percent of bonus if i send only btc

Bonus for BTC donations is 30% (20% + 10%)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Will the 20% bonus be prolonged? Huh Huh

I think Wings team will need to look towards extending the period to be fair to all
You can invest now and get 20% or not and ou don't get the bonus.
The deposits are working  
Activity: 142
so what's the percent of bonus if i send only btc
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Starting of this ICO so weird!
Your words not explicit.. You doesn't show full information if a user asking for it...
In the past i was interesting.. Now i will wait for ICO launch...
Good luck #Wings_Team
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I think Wings team will need to look towards extending the period to be fair to all

yes that number is not correct, the total is about 800 btc at the moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

There is still about 14 hours left, and deposits for btc, ltc, eth, etc, and xrp are working - although btc and ltc have the UI issue we are fixing now so while the technical issues are definitely frustrating it is still possible to participate and not necessary to change the terms.
Jump to: