Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 401. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How can I earn eggs without investing in the ico?I would like to refer some of my friends.is it okay if i refer someone without investing personally?
Thanx and wish you luck
Activity: 123

Are you currently located in Russia or China?  Some users are reporting issues with the anti-ddos solution we implemented, and we're working to fix that as well.

you can join this group if you wish to speak in real time

https://telegram.me/wingschat
I am in Japan
could you make the 20% bonus last longer?

Are you currently located in Russia or China?  Some users are reporting issues with the anti-ddos solution we implemented, and we're working to fix that as well.

I am in Japan
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Where is the ico page?

https://fly.wings.ai

Good Luck and happy donating!
ICO page is very slow. It's not even loading on Puffin browser.

When I try Firefox, the button ' participate' isn't working for me. I'll participate in it later this day.

They have got about 670 btc till now ! That's great!

Does anyone know why Wings uses word ' donate ' but other icos don't?

Just try again later. I was lucky and got in just as the gates opened, bought a small amount with my phone wallet on a poor cellular connection on a commuting train. Let the storm calm down and try again throughout the day!

The reason they are taking donations is for legal reasons. They can't promise dividends or investment paybacks, but if you are donating to their project you also have less legal means to go after them. In the end it's pretty much a careful choice of words as to stay on the right side of the laws regarding investments, dividends, and what amount of tokens you can claim at the end of the ICO.

Okay thanks!

Seems like nobody is interested to join the 1% referrals. If some of you don't mind here's my link https://fly.wings.ai/#/?ref=SkepticMarkus. I'll return half of the referral bonus later on.  Grin

We are only 2 hours and 12 minutes. 676 btc so far. And most people in Telegram are asking how many confirmations needed. It seems like we are actually past 1k btc already?

Where are the Chinese whales? Still sleeping? What time is it now in China? Cheesy Cheesy

there is an issue right now with access from China and also some Russia users due to the anti-DDOS system we set up, so we are working ont hat.

there's also an issue with the UI that we are working on that is not showing all the amounts.

we're working to resolve these!

Posting of referral links is not allowed in Bitcointalk forum. Right?
So why are people posting their referral links here?
It is exploitation of referral system in front of the OP and 'wings.ai' is not stopping them.

I think the rule is ref code spam.  I think in this case the user was not aware of the bitcointalk rule.
Is there issue with the fly.wings.ai page, I have deposited my BTC going to 2hours now and the transaction have not reflect in my account. How many confirmation is needed for deposit to appear in my account

yes there is a UI issue right now with data not reflecting correctly, we are working to fix it as soon as possible
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Is there issue with the fly.wings.ai page, I have deposited my BTC going to 2hours now and the transaction have not reflect in my account. How many confirmation is needed for deposit to appear in my account
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Where is the ico page?

When I try Firefox, the button ' participate' isn't working for me. I'll participate in it later this day.

Just try again later. I was lucky and got in just as the gates opened, bought a small amount with my phone wallet on a poor cellular connection on a commuting train. Let the storm calm down and try again throughout the day!

The reason they are taking donations is for legal reasons. They can't promise dividends or investment paybacks, but if you are donating to their project you also have less legal means to go after them. In the end it's pretty much a careful choice of words as to stay on the right side of the laws regarding investments, dividends, and what amount of tokens you can claim at the end of the ICO.

Okay thanks!

Seems like nobody is interested to join the 1% referrals. If some of you don't mind here's my link https://fly.wings.ai/#/?ref=SkepticMarkus. I'll return half of the referral bonus later on.  Grin

We are only 2 hours and 12 minutes. 676 btc so far. And most people in Telegram are asking how many confirmations needed. It seems like we are actually past 1k btc already?

Where are the Chinese whales? Still sleeping? What time is it now in China? Cheesy Cheesy

there is an issue right now with access from China and also some Russia users due to the anti-DDOS system we set up, so we are working ont hat.

there's also an issue with the UI that we are working on that is not showing all the amounts.

Posting of referral links is not allowed in Bitcointalk forum. Right?
So why are people posting their referral links here?
It is exploitation of referral system in front of the OP and 'wings.ai' is not stopping them.
Didn't you guys noticed that the ref link you are posting are your passwords?
I just participated and just when i tried looking for my ref link to post on my facebook page, just when i saw it, i end up not posting it.

the ref link should be your username
Having issues with first day campaign is quiet understandable...the fact no one addresses these issues and explaining them is what I find disturbing...
Sent my share over an hour ago, at least state your'e on it....

Sorry we are on it, just got to this channel.  We are pushing out a fix to the UI soon, and then getting access for China.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Having issues with first day campaign is quiet understandable...the fact no one addresses these issues and explaining them is what I find disturbing...

From Wings telegram;

Sebastian [wings.ai]:
We're investigating an issue where transactions don't show correctly in the dashboard. As long as  you donated to a Bitcoin address generated through the WINGS Donation Campaign Wizard, your donation is safe and can be associated to your account.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your support!

Some Friendly Reminders :

Make sure you backup your seed - this cannot be recovered so pay extra attention.
Use strong passwords
Enable 2FA
Only use your personal computers and only on a private network, in a private location
Respect the minimum donation amounts

The Donation campaign will run for 49 days -

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I just participated and just when i tried looking for my ref link to post on my facebook page, just when i saw it, i end up not posting it.

Must have been an error, the referal link points to your selected username not your password, unless you have the same password as username which is a bad move.
Activity: 398
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Where is the ico page?

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
There are already 2 conf ,why doesnt it show on the ICO page?

Mine is 1 hour already with 11 confirmations and also marked completed in my host wallet but still not reflected in my Wings account. This probably means that those 676 btc invested is from the early first minutes.
Activity: 125
There are already 2 conf ,why doesnt it show on the ICO page?
Activity: 560
Where is the ico page?

Jump to: