Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 403. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Does anybody has problems with sending it from Kraken? I am already waiting for 15min and status is still sending  Huh Huh
do you already click verification message from kraken in your email?
i never getting problem with kraken deposit or withdrawal
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
bonus eggs, why no one talks about it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
How many tokens the give me right now if i deposit 1 btc with all the bonus, please tell me someone i can't find that info.
Merit: 253
Does anybody has problems with sending it from Kraken? I am already waiting for 15min and status is still sending  Huh Huh
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
We are still 20 minutes from the start guys. So I guess most deposits are still unconfirmed?

By the way I need to know how I can participate using my bounty page. There seemed no links shown.

Just sign in to the platform first, than proceed to the ICO
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
We are still 20 minutes from the start guys. So I guess most deposits are still unconfirmed?

By the way I need to know how I can participate using my bounty page. There seemed no links shown.
no position to withdraw the bonus?
It's will be ok if i deposit from exchange?

or i should deposit from my wallet address?

Once you generate your own address it says : "BTC sent to this address will credit your account no matter the origin of it"

So I'm guessing you can send from anywhere
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
It's will be ok if i deposit from exchange?

or i should deposit from my wallet address?
How much was raised so far?
Where can we see?

I see collected so far 1.33 BTC, Is that for real??
bonus when eggs are withdrawn?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
So how can I exchange my eggs?

Is this going to happen durring the ICO?
You can exchange you eggs after end of the ico and if any exchange adopt wings for trade.
I can see liqui added wings IOU in their site.what officials says about this pre market?Is this legal?
thank you
Well IMHO, it is legal but immoral. It can disrupt the pricing flow of a commodity or in this case crypto token. They only after the short-term leverage. They are not keen on adapting the market.

it says on their road map ANTshares integration so adapting the market is going to be developed.  Antshare is the Chinese ETH which had gained supporters from their country. I don't like antshares so much but yes, its their own ETH to which they may develop apps for assets to such platform.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
when are the deposit addresses live?

I'ts already live, just sent my BTCs Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
when are the deposit addresses live?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

You can exchange you eggs after end of the ico and if any exchange adopt wings for trade.
I can see liqui added wings IOU in their site.what officials says about this pre market?Is this legal?
thank you
Well IMHO, it is legal but immoral. It can disrupt the pricing flow of a commodity or in this case crypto token. They only after the short-term leverage. They are not keen on adapting the market.
Activity: 485

thank you
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 227
will be no delay again? 3 hours left to start

i will join this ICO, this is a long time to wait this project

Yeah, very long term project, from we see their signatute until now, many months, more than half a year. They are legit team and project, I assume they wikl succeed eventually
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
According to the Readmap, Exchange Integration: Year 1 Month 2, so are we able to trade WINGS on exchange 2 months after the ICO ends, correct?

it looks like it. give them time for holidays and this January can be a better year for investors like you.  there are projects like this such as Decent where they will distribute the tokens later and exchanges may also be next year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
One hour to start!
What do you think.. first 10k btc in 1hour or sooner?
Jump to: