Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 407. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 545
WINGS and RSK Labs Announce Technology Partnership to Enable Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO) for Bitcoin
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-and-rsk-labs-announce-technology-partnership-to-enable-decentralized-autonomous-organizations-2bdc245d3ade#.8d8c2pak7
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there still any bounty available?I can see the ICO still 2 days left to start.so want to know if i am eligible to earn some free eggs in any way.
thank you
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Nice! it took almost half a year before Wings are about to fly. I may be able to participate the ICO this time. Smiley

Can any dev confirm to us if ICONOMI will be investing to WINGS? I've read this on their thread few minutes ago.

Well this is a good sign . Got to read the ICONOMI thread but isn't in it was in waves platform that  they wanted to have it hosted? Oh well I'll just go over and read .
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Nice! it took almost half a year before Wings are about to fly. I may be able to participate the ICO this time. Smiley

Can any dev confirm to us if ICONOMI will be investing to WINGS? I've read this on their thread few minutes ago.
Same goes to the signature campaign

First the signature campaign was done 4 months ago and I have been receiving eggs every month through their bounty portal . In case you have missed it in OP, signature was last held in Oct. So before WINGS started its ICO the bounty campaign for signature ended last Oct. 31, 2016. But it continues to receive bounties to blogs about Wings and translations. Blogs usually being rewarded around 125 Eggs for 500 words . I have been contributing articles and translation since July and have received relevant amount of Eggs. That is not shady . If you have just tuned in , WINGs bounty was already distributed before its ICO. So basically bounty campaign is pretty much over.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Same goes to the signature campaign
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Where can I find exactly how much eggs will certain translation will earn me?? Cant find the bounty detailed breakdown anywhere...its to shady in my opinion
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
2 days to go guys. Broom broom broom! I will absolutely invest on the first day for that 20% bonus + 10%. I should be early because I have the feeling that those Chinese will gobble that first 10k btc.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
no bitcointalk sig camp bounty?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How much 1 wings will cost during ico?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can someone give details on the 1million campaign referal bonus...  How do I get a personal referal link?
Yes finally , haha Wings gonna launch this Friday . I'll race it to get the 20% first day and the 10% (first 10k) bonuses . Such generosity WINGS dev are giving. Hmmm christmas spirit is early.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Is the + 10% on buy (First 10k BTC donated) ico only for the first day only or can that last many days until 1000btc is reached?

THanks,

I believe 10% bonus on on the first 10k btc invested, so this doesn't matter on ICO number of days.
20% - day 1
15% - day 2 until the 11th day
10% - day 12 until day 39
  9% - day 40
  8% - day 41
  7% - day 42
  6% - day 43
  5% - day 44
  4% - day 45
  3% - day 46
  2% - day 47
  1% - day 48
  0% - day 49 or its last day.

I feel like 10k btc is going to be reached easily. Good luck everyone. No dumping aight?  Wink Grin Cheesy

you got that right, thanks!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Is the + 10% on buy (First 10k BTC donated) ico only for the first day only or can that last many days until 1000btc is reached?

THanks,

I believe 10% bonus on on the first 10k btc invested, so this doesn't matter on ICO number of days.
20% - day 1
15% - day 2 until the 11th day
10% - day 12 until day 39
  9% - day 40
  8% - day 41
  7% - day 42
  6% - day 43
  5% - day 44
  4% - day 45
  3% - day 46
  2% - day 47
  1% - day 48
  0% - day 49 or its last day.

I feel like 10k btc is going to be reached easily. Good luck everyone. No dumping aight?  Wink Grin Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Five days more to and ICO will start . I got to find a way how to accumulate more BTC or ETH to participate in the donation process . I got to get more Wings token as possible. This is the most exciting ICO I will ever encounter.

how will we be able to invest? just with BTC/ETH or also $/€?

https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33

we are accepting (directly) btc, eth, etc, ltc and xrp

the rest you can use shapeshift
Why not ANT ?

because we wanted only cryptos that were in top 5 (and ETC is sort of a special case having split off ETH), otherwise it is just too difficult to manage a huge portfolio at this time

If I were to be part of Wings team I will only stick with Bitcoin, because you know what you are getting with Bitcoin, it very hard to see Bitcoin drop 10% but other tokens I've seen some of them dropped 10-15% in a fell sweep.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

THanks,

yes...first day bonus you will get plus 10% if 10k btc not reached

is this a 10% of the network split among the first 1000 btc?

or is this just a 10% bonus plus the 20% day one for a total of 30%?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

THanks,

yes...first day bonus you will get plus 10% if 10k btc not reached
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

THanks,
Five days more to and ICO will start . I got to find a way how to accumulate more BTC or ETH to participate in the donation process . I got to get more Wings token as possible. This is the most exciting ICO I will ever encounter.

how will we be able to invest? just with BTC/ETH or also $/€?

https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33

we are accepting (directly) btc, eth, etc, ltc and xrp

the rest you can use shapeshift
Why not ANT ?

because we wanted only cryptos that were in top 5 (and ETC is sort of a special case having split off ETH), otherwise it is just too difficult to manage a huge portfolio at this time
Anshares offering ant when withdraw,wings also offering second crypto when holding in wallet?

sorry i don't understand the question. 
Jump to: