Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 409. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
OMG, is it true? Wings crowd sale is happening?
I hope these old dusty bitcoins I've been saving for this ico will be accepted...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
to cooparate with chinese coin -- antshare may be a bad idea for wings.

I don't think it such a bad idea. Antshares is just one of many DAO/DaPPs that WINGS will be hosting on its platform. It is independent in operation and best of all if you are WINGS token owner, you can also have a piece of asset in Antshares without diving into it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
please update the eggs bounty....
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I have a basic simple question. For example there are 100,000,000 Wings, 25M for developers team and 75M for investors/rewards. If it is open for mining then there will be more than 100 million Wings? Sorry for my ignorance as I just entered the crypto world 3 months ago.  Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I want to be part of this campaign,where can i get the details of the signature,Is it available now or the campaign is over?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
to cooparate with chinese coin -- antshare may be a bad idea for wings.
Activity: 476
So some features will be added in wings.ai once ICO starts this coming November 18? I'm very excited for this project.  Grin Grin

yesh... it had been 5 months, i keep following Wings... finally the time is near  Cool
Activity: 182
In my knowledge, Wings is not in any way or form associated with the so called Antshares.  Preempting the launch is dangerous . Wings dev must have an announcement for this to make it official.

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-and-antshares-partner-for-smart-contracts-and-blockchain-r-d-bb76a9cc6704#.a7xjm15a0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Would like to know how the partnership with other ICO will boost WINGS?

And will the profit be shared by WINGS?

As I have read in the whitepaper, each time a project proposal is forecasted and voted upon, the said project must pay a registration fee in Wings token plus part of tokens being generated upon by the project proposal will be distributed among the Wings token holders as payment for platform use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Would like to know how the partnership with other ICO will boost WINGS?

And will the profit be shared by WINGS?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Are u ready for Wings?  Grin
yes i am ready with my bitcoins. i think this ico will be one of the biggest ico ever.

I'm also as ready as you are. Boy this is so much fun and exciting. Antshares has already collaborate with wings platform.

I'm not trying to bring down any project, but going by my observations, I doubt the technical capability of Antshares team, they can't run a simple web wallet without having issue. I invested in the project and I'm looking to invest also in Wings DAO, but looking at the partnership I think Antshares has more to gain from this than Wings.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
yes i am ready with my bitcoins. i think this ico will be one of the biggest ico ever.

I'm also as ready as you are. Boy this is so much fun and exciting. Antshares has already collaborate with wings platform.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
The campaign will last for 49 days or 31?
very well excited in WINGS ico . Imagine this is 5 months in a waiting. But definitely a worth to be one.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
always ready
waiting 18 november Smiley
Activity: 476
Good Luck with the ICO...

I have participated in the bounty program; has anyone made clear what will one egg be equal to?

depend on how many egg is claim in total

u can check the details here
https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.6hlf78v8t
Activity: 119
So the ico already started? i see a timer says kickstarting 8 days remaining.Can anybody explain when i can start investing in this project?I am new in this thread and this is my first post.
thank you
Activity: 244
Good Luck with the ICO...

I have participated in the bounty program; has anyone made clear what will one egg be equal to?
So some features will be added in wings.ai once ICO starts this coming November 18? I'm very excited for this project.  Grin Grin

Definitely, so much excitement is brew over the WINGS dev team. Anticipating the ICO has never been so much fun.
Jump to: