Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 411. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I will like to know when November signature bounty is going to close because Decent ICO ends today and soon we will be allowed to join another  campaign. I also notice that the Twitter like link is now active on Wings website but it counts 0 likes for me, how can I resolve this issue
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Will the price rise after listing on exchange?

No one really knows. Supporters will probably love it to go higher than ICO price but only time will tell. Zcash got great support and speculations but was crashed when they entered in exchanges. Hopefully Wings won't have the same fate.  Grin Grin Grin

WINGS will definitely be valuable . If it hit the market lets observe. It is up to the devs how they pace product features and DAO creations . Plus factor in how would the ICO fair. From my point of view, WINGS will steadily increase .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

No one really knows. Supporters will probably love it to go higher than ICO price but only time will tell. Zcash got great support and speculations but was crashed when they entered in exchanges. Hopefully Wings won't have the same fate.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Okay 13 days left. I noticed that developers are allocating some Wings for referrals. Can anybody explain me how to do it so I can invite some of my friends? 
you can't invite anyone now. its because invite bounty cap is reached already.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Okay 13 days left. I noticed that developers are allocating some Wings for referrals. Can anybody explain me how to do it so I can invite some of my friends? 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
sorry?
Why newsletter signup bonus and connect my facebook is still pending?
How long accepted the bonus?
thank you.
What's the current state of affair with WINGS? I know it's been spammed over the forums for months now, is it in motion yet? Seems to have been in ICO phase for quite some time lmao.

The ICO hasn't launched yet, but in two weeks, the 18th of November, it is planned to start. The team is waiting for some final legislation work for being a company registered in Switzerland. Once complete, the ICO is good to go.

Signature bounty for november??

Not sure, but keep your signature just in case. The team has been generous in terms of Eggs so far, so maybe they will prolong the campaign until the ICO is over?

I have asked this question several times that which one is more valuable egg or token but have not been given definite answers, I guess the team coy the egg for marketing purpose and are undecided on the actual definition they are going to give Eggs.

The collected Eggs will allow you to receive Wing tokens as a part of the bounty program. Eggs themselves will be pretty much worthless, but may allow you to swap them for Wing tokens later on.
It is very simple.  1.5 Million WINGS are set aside for EGGS, so if only 1 person sends his EGGS in he will have the whole allocation of 1.5 Million.

If 100 people send 100 eggs each, then 15,000 WINGS each.

Those that clear it up?

https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.mlmtcbhqi

1.5 million Wing tokens are reserved for the bounty program. Your final share of the tokens will be calculated once all bounties (Eggs) have been paid out and those users claim their share of Wing tokens.

There you go disconnectme . 3x it explain to you how would egg reflect the number of wings token. 2 were previously stated before your last statement, and one after your last. Wish you can understand that it is NOT 1:1 ratio as you may be thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
What's the current state of affair with WINGS? I know it's been spammed over the forums for months now, is it in motion yet? Seems to have been in ICO phase for quite some time lmao.

The ICO hasn't launched yet, but in two weeks, the 18th of November, it is planned to start. The team is waiting for some final legislation work for being a company registered in Switzerland. Once complete, the ICO is good to go.

Not sure, but keep your signature just in case. The team has been generous in terms of Eggs so far, so maybe they will prolong the campaign until the ICO is over?

I have asked this question several times that which one is more valuable egg or token but have not been given definite answers, I guess the team coy the egg for marketing purpose and are undecided on the actual definition they are going to give Eggs.

The collected Eggs will allow you to receive Wing tokens as a part of the bounty program. Eggs themselves will be pretty much worthless, but may allow you to swap them for Wing tokens later on.
It is very simple.  1.5 Million WINGS are set aside for EGGS, so if only 1 person sends his EGGS in he will have the whole allocation of 1.5 Million.

Those that clear it up?

https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.mlmtcbhqi

1.5 million Wing tokens are reserved for the bounty program. Your final share of the tokens will be calculated once all bounties (Eggs) have been paid out and those users claim their share of Wing tokens.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 700
还有没有签名活动?在哪里签?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
cool..i got few eggs ready for redemption  Cool Cool Cool
Can someone please clarify how much does 1 egg worth's? how is that calculated, also how much eggs will one translation  earns me? signature?
I couldn't find specific numbers....

Right now we don't know this conversion, other than the more eggs you have, the more Wings tokens you can swap them for. But to my knowledge, the exchange rate has not yet been officially announced by the Wings-team.

So actually what you're saying is that all the people that translated the OP and joined the signature campaign did this without knowing the reward? sounds crazy....

I think it was mentioned how many eggs in the bounties? Like I have 75 eggs in 3 badges (fb, twitter and newsletter). Only thing I don't know is how many Wings are there in 1 egg. Cheesy Project is getting bigger and bigger and bigger as time passes by. So I guess it's all worth the wait and excitement.

Great PR i'll give you that but it seems like no one here really understands the ICO and bounties matrix....which is disturbing...

It is very simple.  1.5 Million WINGS are set aside for EGGS, so if only 1 person sends his EGGS in he will have the whole allocation of 1.5 Million.

Those that clear it up?

Thanks, however you still didn't answer how much eggs will a translation job/sig' campaign etc will earn.....also where can we see the total Eggs in circle?

Based on my accumulation of Eggs , 125 Eggs for shorter than 500 words. 250 eggs for shorter than a 1000 words and 375 eggs for 1000 words and beyond.

I dont get it..

1egg= 1 wings token???

can you brief

No! it depends on how many would redeem their accumulated Eggs . As the sample above ***If 100 people send 100 eggs each, then 15,000 WINGS each.***
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Can someone please clarify how much does 1 egg worth's? how is that calculated, also how much eggs will one translation  earns me? signature?

Right now we don't know this conversion, other than the more eggs you have, the more Wings tokens you can swap them for. But to my knowledge, the exchange rate has not yet been officially announced by the Wings-team.

So actually what you're saying is that all the people that translated the OP and joined the signature campaign did this without knowing the reward? sounds crazy....

I think it was mentioned how many eggs in the bounties? Like I have 75 eggs in 3 badges (fb, twitter and newsletter). Only thing I don't know is how many Wings are there in 1 egg. Cheesy Project is getting bigger and bigger and bigger as time passes by. So I guess it's all worth the wait and excitement.

Great PR i'll give you that but it seems like no one here really understands the ICO and bounties matrix....which is disturbing...

It is very simple.  1.5 Million WINGS are set aside for EGGS, so if only 1 person sends his EGGS in he will have the whole allocation of 1.5 Million.

Those that clear it up?

Thanks, however you still didn't answer how much eggs will a translation job/sig' campaign etc will earn.....also where can we see the total Eggs in circle?

Based on my accumulation of Eggs , 125 Eggs for shorter than 500 words. 250 eggs for shorter than a 1000 words and 375 eggs for 1000 words and beyond.

I dont get it..

1egg= 1 wings token???

can you brief

Those that clear it up?

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Updated Malayalam Translation Of Wings DAO:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16586557

Much Appreciated if the link gets added to the OP. Thanks!
Activity: 398
Merit: 250

Those that clear it up?

Is the ico still going on or I missed it?

The ICO will start on Nov 18
Jump to: