Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 412. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is the ico still going on or I missed it?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think the goal figure is a little bit high but its reachable, depending on the investors and what wings can offer in the long run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Good morning Wings  Grin
2more weeks before Crowdsales start  Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
so that is how the eggs will be redeemed ?  So there is a chance that I can have bigger or smaller no. of wings tokens depending on those who will redeem it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
@wings.ai hello

When will u check bounty.wings.ai? There are alotof works waiting u..

Pending...
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Can someone please clarify how much does 1 egg worth's? how is that calculated, also how much eggs will one translation  earns me? signature?
I couldn't find specific numbers....

Right now we don't know this conversion, other than the more eggs you have, the more Wings tokens you can swap them for. But to my knowledge, the exchange rate has not yet been officially announced by the Wings-team.

So actually what you're saying is that all the people that translated the OP and joined the signature campaign did this without knowing the reward? sounds crazy....

I think it was mentioned how many eggs in the bounties? Like I have 75 eggs in 3 badges (fb, twitter and newsletter). Only thing I don't know is how many Wings are there in 1 egg. Cheesy Project is getting bigger and bigger and bigger as time passes by. So I guess it's all worth the wait and excitement.

Great PR i'll give you that but it seems like no one here really understands the ICO and bounties matrix....which is disturbing...

It is very simple.  1.5 Million WINGS are set aside for EGGS, so if only 1 person sends his EGGS in he will have the whole allocation of 1.5 Million.

If 100 people send 100 eggs each, then 15,000 WINGS each.

Those that clear it up?

https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.mlmtcbhqi
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
https://blog.wings.ai/airbitz-and-wings-partnership-announcement-1e58b474d8e2#.byqln9kgb

Airbitz and WINGS Partnership Integrates Edge Security into the Next-Generation of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations

Activity: 398
Can someone please clarify how much does 1 egg worth's? how is that calculated, also how much eggs will one translation  earns me? signature?

Right now we don't know this conversion, other than the more eggs you have, the more Wings tokens you can swap them for. But to my knowledge, the exchange rate has not yet been officially announced by the Wings-team.

So actually what you're saying is that all the people that translated the OP and joined the signature campaign did this without knowing the reward? sounds crazy....

I think it was mentioned how many eggs in the bounties? Like I have 75 eggs in 3 badges (fb, twitter and newsletter). Only thing I don't know is how many Wings are there in 1 egg. Cheesy Project is getting bigger and bigger and bigger as time passes by. So I guess it's all worth the wait and excitement.

Great PR i'll give you that but it seems like no one here really understands the ICO and bounties matrix....which is disturbing...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Also how will the token get distributed when we get 35% on first day and btc surge??

will both be equalised?

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

legendary
With only 4 days after launching this campaign , we have already garnered 170k social reach . This is awesome.

we are almost 2X now

to be 1 million before ICO Launches!!!  Cool

Its really encouraging how the social reach has responded . We have reached the target of 250 k social within 5 day and as you have mention 1M is possible because we have ample time .
If only majority of those who supported can donate at least 0.05 btc . It will be a lot of help for the development and further enhance the potential of WINGS.

Why should they? Isn't this what the ICO is for?

Please refer below . Don't we love Wings to succeed with these fascinating features :

OK I understand you. Donating as in investing although not investing due to regulatory terms. Yes, in that sense a successful crowdfunding/donating would definitely lead to interesting features for the Wings project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
 5 + years
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
How long will it take to implement "GOAL5"?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
With only 4 days after launching this campaign , we have already garnered 170k social reach . This is awesome.

we are almost 2X now

Its really encouraging how the social reach has responded . We have reached the target of 250 k social within 5 day and as you have mention 1M is possible because we have ample time .
If only majority of those who supported can donate at least 0.05 btc . It will be a lot of help for the development and further enhance the potential of WINGS.

Please refer below . Don't we love Wings to succeed with these fascinating features :

legendary

we are almost 2X now

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Social media reach is now close to 400 k and its still 18 days before launch, it is faster than we thought . By the time btc settles a much stable prices, it is highly recommended to contribute on WINGS.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
I have 3 questions for the project representatives:

1. The project is being developed since Feb 2016. Are there any working examples now? Any prototypes, ethereum smart contracts, architecture samples? I mean something except the whitepapers, ico portal, bounty portal and blogs?

2. Is the eth smart contract for eggs ready? If yes, what's its address? How can I check the eggs balance in Mist, for example?

3. Are there any bounty programs active now? Can I see the blogs, translations, etc. statistics? I mean at least how many and what applications were submitted to each campaign?
Jump to: