Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 417. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anyone know after ICO finish when will token hit the market exchange?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Total supplies Wings: 100,000,000
Dev(s) dedicated premine: fixed to 22,500,000

Bonus ICO:
+ 10% on buy (First 10k BTC donated)
+ 20% on buy (First 24h)
+ 15% on buy (Next 10 days)
+ 10% on buy (Then next 28 days)
+ 9% on buy (Decreasing to 0% for the last 10 days)

Dev reserve so much? I think this is bad for investors, first 10k btc, lol, it must be difficult to raise 10k btc.

The reason is WINGS is a long term DAO platform and does not rely much on pump & dump mileage on markets. Back with such ideas that will help organizations take advantage of a digital asset with decentralized process of doing business. That should be how blockchain technology is to be explained to people who are skeptics on technology.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Bonus ICO:
+ 20% on buy (First 24h)

Dev reserve so much? I think this is bad for investors, first 10k btc, lol, it must be difficult to raise 10k btc.
How long after the end of the ICO you are planning to launch beta version of the platform?
That is, I mean, as soon as people will be able to trade tokens and, if necessary, to get out of your project

as i know it will be soon after rootstock goes live

Bonus ICO:
+ 20% on buy (First 24h)

Quite confusing between the 10% first 10k and 20% first 24H ? Can someone expound this?
Activity: 826
Merit: 258

Bonus ICO:
+ 20% on buy (First 24h)
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
looking forward to when start ICO, to buy some WINGS, its be a better DAO
Activity: 441
How long after the end of the ICO you are planning to launch beta version of the platform?
That is, I mean, as soon as people will be able to trade tokens and, if necessary, to get out of your project
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
The excitement is really really high here in the sky. Cheesy How much you guys think Wings can reach? Maybe they can surpass ICONOMI's ICO? I hope so. Cheesy

i say for a start...for now....definitely pass 10000 BTC by end of ICO. That's way more than ICONOMI. Because the Hype is real...
Who or what, and the how, of the escrow for the ICO? Do you already have a third party? (Do you still need?) I think Stas knows me (not personally).

Hi Dabs my kababayan.  For now escrow information has not been released by the dev only overview of how many wings token will be released. And if all goes well , they will be announcing the full details of managing funds. Also there are several coins aside from BTC that will be accepted during the ICO, namely, Ethereum and classic, Litecoin and Ripple. Just Pm me if you want more details about WINGS . MABUHAY KA!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Who or what, and the how, of the escrow for the ICO? Do you already have a third party? (Do you still need?) I think Stas knows me (not personally).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Things are really quite interesting in WINGS DAO as the ICO date approaches. Many people are pretty much anticipating this .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
The excitement is really really high here in the sky. Cheesy How much you guys think Wings can reach? Maybe they can surpass ICONOMI's ICO? I hope so. Cheesy
I see all these things depend on the community to assess what kind of wings for the community, and all returned to the developer as where they can market their wings for all investors and society and all walks of life .. Smiley
So other crypto such as ethereum, classic , ripple and litecoin can be accepted as part of ICO funds. But still I'd rather contribute with the ever reliable BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
how do I get coins wings?

on 30th of October 2016, Backing Campaign will start... we can get it there  Grin
First come First serve  Cheesy

https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33

Indonesian Version:
http://www.oneyesoneno.com/2016/10/rincian-backing-campaign-wingsplatform.html
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
when wigs will have an exchange?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any good News to us? I wanna fly in these unicorn.
Activity: 441
wings.ai, thank you for your responses ! I hope that Lisk can solve the problem before your ICO start.
Although I think you can rich the maximum goal with this list of supported crypto-currencies.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
how do I get coins wings?
Jump to: