Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 419. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hello, Turkish Translation completed. Please add this link to ANN post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wings-dao-mucizelerin-gercek-olduu-yer-1655350
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I want to ask whether the bounty to email subscribe and FB / twitter has been distributed to that already participate in the bounty WINGS ??

If not, when will all that have participated in the bounty wings will receive this bounty ..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
1) Do you use your own blockchain? So are the Wings tokens independent coin of your blockchain (not tokens on the top of another blockhains)?
2) Do all the Wings-tokens holders receive the brand new tokens of new DAOs on the platform (that was said earlier summer I think)? Or only active members (who vote or who delegate their votes) will get some of new DAO-tokens?
3) Really can't get it: Where will new DAO tokens be created? Are they tokens on top of the Wings-platform (like REP-Augurs are tokens on top of Ethereum), or will they be tokens on top of Rootstock\Ethereum?
4) If they are tokens on RS\Ethereum: will it be a choice for creators to choose a blockchain on top of which will his platform work? (RS, Ethereum, Counterparty and all other platforms that support EVM)?
Can anyone help me with this questions?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
What happens if you are in the first two weeks collect 30,000 BTC ? You stop further fundraising?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I recall that Wings will start on the Rootstock Bitcoin network and then branch out to Ethereum later on. If Ethereum continues to struggle with DDOS attacks or other issues, maybe they will hold off the expansion until Ethereum is under control.
Activity: 368
Does ETH network is ready for another project like this? After previous DAO faluire I still got huge inprint in my subconscious
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Wow! So first 10k btc 10% plus 20% in the first 24 hours is 30% bonus. Can't wait to fly with Wings and maybe I can also bring the other coins so the crypto world goes bullish. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Nice, glad to finally see the proposed ICO details!
I bet many will try to get in early for the first day 20%-30% bonus. Fly High Wings!
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi!
I've read the WP (twice) but still have some questions, could you please clarify them?
1) Do you use your own blockchain? So are the Wings tokens independent coin of your blockchain (not tokens on the top of another blockhains)?
2) Do all the Wings-tokens holders receive the brand new tokens of new DAOs on the platform (that was said earlier summer I think)? Or only active members (who vote or who delegate their votes) will get some of new DAO-tokens?
3) Really can't get it: Where will new DAO tokens be created? Are they tokens on top of the Wings-platform (like REP-Augurs are tokens on top of Ethereum), or will they be tokens on top of Rootstock\Ethereum?
4) If they are tokens on RS\Ethereum: will it be a choice for creators to choose a blockchain on top of which will his platform work? (RS, Ethereum, Counterparty and all other platforms that support EVM)?

Looking forward to get more information from you, guys!=)
Very interesting project!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
WINGS devs are really into marketing now , expect the huge acceptance from all corners of the world.
we will see more progress in this coming weeks i know dev are really working hard to make this project to succeed.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Could someone remind me ICO start date?
Thanks

30th of October, very soon, are you ready to invest? I am ready.  Wink
yes 30 october i always waiting date
maybe ico is good
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
WINGS journey around the World!

Our team is touring arround the world, presenting the platform both to startups and to established institutions!

Youtube links:
Meetups playlist
Switzerland, Zug
USA, Palo Alto
Russia, Moscow

I'm very impatient with this project will all eyes of the world will be heading here,wish the best WINGS dao team  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
WINGS devs are really into marketing now , expect the huge acceptance from all corners of the world.

We see big signature campaign in pre-ico phase, so I think it will bring wings lots of traffic. It seems a big project
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Our team is touring arround the world, presenting the platform both to startups and to established institutions!

Youtube links:
Meetups playlist
Switzerland, Zug
USA, Palo Alto
Russia, Moscow

Nice. It would be really great to get some good startups launching through Wings early on.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

that's one of the things that most of the new coins this year haven't started doing yet...even after their ICOs. But WINGS is already doing it...even before the ICO  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Youtube links:
Meetups playlist
Switzerland, Zug
USA, Palo Alto
Russia, Moscow
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Beautiful life!
Could someone remind me ICO start date?
Thanks

30th of October, very soon, are you ready to invest? I am ready.  Wink

Yes, Seems it is a good choice