Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 414. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
looks like some devs of your team had a visit in beijing yesterday.is that the reason you postponed the ico?

I think ethereum bugs are the reason 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wings DAO is probably the much anticipated project these coming days and I am confident it will easily break 10,000 BTC. As a future stakeholder of this project I am concerned of its value when it hits the open market. I saw ZEC dropped from the sky at very fast rate. How can Wings DAO escape the same fate? I think possible early dumpers on Wings will be the bounty hunters. Maybe just reward bounty hunters (I also have my own bounty Wink) at a later date or offer with another alts. Cheesy    

I would not worry because bounties are only minimal amount and probably they all forget about it because Wings did not have an ICO yet. Unless you blog in your national language where you can collect a bunch of Eggs. But I doubt there will be weak hands and dump it as soon as Wings token reaches the exchange. They will miss out projects that may be valuable if they did dump.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Wings DAO is probably the much anticipated project these coming days and I am confident it will easily break 10,000 BTC. As a future stakeholder of this project I am concerned of its value when it hits the open market. I saw ZEC dropped from the sky at very fast rate. How can Wings DAO escape the same fate? I think possible early dumpers on Wings will be the bounty hunters. Maybe just reward bounty hunters (I also have my own bounty Wink) at a later date or offer with another alts. Cheesy    
looks like some devs of your team had a visit in beijing yesterday.is that the reason you postponed the ico?

I think its part of their marketing. China has biggest amount of contributors in cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Do wings already provide for trade and will add to bittrex and poloniex ?? Smiley
woowowo this is it hope every one  Grin
Activity: 245
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Do wings already provide for trade and will add to bittrex and poloniex ?? Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Sad delayed again

why are you disappointed you cant start the fuds? go and keep on mocking wings . eventually you will regret it.

I don't see any issue getting delayed
Sad delayed again

why are you disappointed you cant start the fuds? go and keep on mocking wings . eventually you will regret it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
 Sad delayed again
Its just fine to be delayed . Still have time to further allocate some btcs. Anyway After the nov 18 launch we have still 48 days to contribute.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Delayed again?  Huh
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

gives would be investors more time to come up with BTC then... maybe those that profited from Zcash will put their profits in here. lol  Grin

Oh date is moved to November 18 now. I don't mind it though. Seems like everything is going to work at near 100% come ICO date.
So is there already an ICO link and instructions for this? Or they already have partners to fill that 10k btc in the first 24 hrs? There is so much excitement on this project. I have a feeling they will break ICONOMI numbers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Liqui Exchange announce IOU Wings market. Detailed post coming in a few hours. Investors who want participate in ICO Wings via Liqui platform - you are welcome. Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Help me understand this :

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-specification-series-4-proposals-curation-via-success-forecasts-110f10468bcd#.gys6odj6e

Rewarding skillful decision making

WINGS platform uses a tangible rewards model in order to encourage the token owners to make an effort providing an educated forecast. These rewards are explicitly granted, in addition to the implicitly increasing WINGS token value due to the successful delivery of the launched projects.
In the case of the project proposals, the reward can be granted based on forecasting on the proposal success, with the reward given in the new project tokens, and (optionally) in a portion of the collected funds. The closer the forecast is to the correct amount of collected funds, the larger reward will be given.

Question: Will these "tangible rewards" be Wing tokens or BTC?
how to buy ico?
When ico is start?
Fixed rate or changing rate? How many tokens for ico?
hold your horses guys. all the information will be available soon on wings website i think. just wait for 4 more days.

and I can't hold any longer ... of my excitement. Well Wings platform is an excellent project . The most anticipated ICO  to date. Just take a look of their tentative roadmap.
Jump to: