Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 422. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Wow! The expectations on Wings are so high. Super cool. Hopefully people won't forgot the other promising coins. Cheesy Can't wait on this.
I also agree with you, hope will be better for the future .. Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Wow! The expectations on Wings are so high. Super cool. Hopefully people won't forgot the other promising coins. Cheesy Can't wait on this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wings has been around for a while. Can someone provide a brief history? Whats been going on for 7 months, purely development?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
       ICO Wings added: http://icotracker.net       
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Countdown to October 30 ... Wings will definitely be much anticipated by crypto world.
we will see that!!!
remember what happened to the last Dao?!  Smiley

Yea we do. That was the 1st and last of The DAO. WINGS isn't an ordinary DAO and it is not 'The DAO'. And it will not fall. it will fly  Cool
The DAO fell becos it didn't had WINGS  Grin
always wait WINGS DAO fly Wink
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Countdown to October 30 ... Wings will definitely be much anticipated by crypto world.
we will see that!!!
remember what happened to the last Dao?!  Smiley

Yea we do. That was the 1st and last of The DAO. WINGS isn't an ordinary DAO and it is not 'The DAO'. And it will not fall. it will fly  Cool
The DAO fell becos it didn't had WINGS  Grin
Activity: 420
we will see that!!!
remember what happened to the last Dao?!  Smiley
Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
i'm happy
coz i'm join wings  when my rank jr.member
now ico come october 30th
good luck for wings egg
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hope the timing is grate in the opening of the ICO, i have been following this thread for a while now many ICO coins have already launch, other are just starting and most of them are riding on the ETH netwrok.
For the current bounty is still available, everything has ended?

If you have a talent to write an article about wings then you can do it and claim the bounty but signature and social media bounties are not available anymore.
Activity: 476
Any indonesian here? don't shy shy to check on Wings Articles  Cool
http://www.oneyesoneno.com/2016/10/mengulas-whitepaper-wingsplatform.html

Nice article bro i read all there because i also from indonesian and so there is very clearly.thanks you for fill  whitpapper to indo speak..awesome

Thanks
Let's ride on the unicorns together  Cool
Activity: 430
For the current bounty is still available, everything has ended?
I am now thinking what are the suitable blockchain projects I can propose to be on the Wings platform. A promo cards system? ticketing system ? lottery? storage? Wow anything that are possible to decentralize you can implement it under wings platform.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Nice article bro i read all there because i also from indonesian and so there is very clearly.thanks you for fill  whitpapper to indo speak..awesome
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have an ICO that will be turning into a DCO and then a DAO but that will take years. Is this platform useful for me?

Any blockchain project over the horizon with potentials will be in good hands under wings platform . With the right specifications, projects will be under scrutiny of elite members or delegates of forecasting team that is responsible for initial phase of the process in Wings platform.
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
I have an ICO that will be turning into a DCO and then a DAO but that will take years. Is this platform useful for me?
Activity: 476
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Is this coin going to be listed on any trading sites like Poloniex and Yobit? There's too much excitement on this Wing. Good luck guys.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
When will the ICO?
October 30th
Jump to: