Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 426. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
what can i do with my eggs ?

you can trade them in for WINGS DAO tokens soon  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin keep calm guys , wings release on  january 1 2020. OK

Oh, Mr. Troll returned, go invest in your shitcoins
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin keep calm guys , wings release on  january 1 2020. OK

So ... what are you doing here?
LOL... TOLOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
keep in mind that WINGS is not just a plain DAO, it is making special use of prediction markets (think augur or gnosis but just for projects/coins) for separating the bad from the good projects, and futarchy for governance of WINGS as well as the projects using it.

it's like corn flakes cereal but with frosting, strawberries and bananas thrown in.

Can you rely be specific what wings is all about because before I use to thing is another DAO but now you are bringing in prediction market thing, I've not read the white paper but prediction market is not what I thing wing actually does

Wings is indeed prediction market, go and read whitepaper.

Btwn, devs, great work, your system is going to fuck all others  Shocked
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

throw it into the bowl of cereal below too Roll Eyes Cool Cheesy

it's like corn flakes cereal but with frosting, strawberries and bananas thrown in.

What a peculiar moment... Anyway seriously if one doesn't read the whitepaper , wings and the Egg bounty concept are pretty much comfusing.
Activity: 622
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

throw it into the bowl of cereal below too Roll Eyes Cool Cheesy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
When  Wings signature campaign is ended?
A lof of member asked on sign camp thread and no respond

Early participants bonus confirmed!
If you supported WINGS for a long time, you will be rewarded:

4 months ( Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct) = 70% eggs bonus for last month reward for 5 months (Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct) = 100% eggs bonus for last month reward i think signature campaign end in late october
Activity: 602
When  Wings signature campaign is ended?
A lof of member asked on sign camp thread and no respond
keep in mind that WINGS is not just a plain DAO, it is making special use of prediction markets (think augur or gnosis but just for projects/coins) for separating the bad from the good projects, and futarchy for governance of WINGS as well as the projects using it.

Can you rely be specific what wings is all about because before I use to thing is another DAO but now you are bringing in prediction market thing, I've not read the white paper but prediction market is not what I thing wing actually does

WINGS is a DAO for selection, governance, and promotion of  new projects which themselves use DAO tech for governance.  However, rather than just having normal voting which can be biased, prediction markets (we use the term "forecast markets" in the paper) based voting (meaning there is financial incentive at play) allows actors to make rational decisions based on profitability (will the DAO's token be worth more if we do X). This also always the minority opinion to cover potential losses when they are indeed correct.

The DAO was an investment fund, whereas as WINGS is more of a signalling and management platform since there are no managed funds.  

WINGS DAO community is signalling to potential project backers, as well as exchanges, what something will likely be valued at, and when some events happen, etc.  Over time those who are consistently closer in their forecasting get higher forecast rating and weight in the system.

Project DAO token holders can also use this to decide the direction of a DAO based on perceived value in the future.

please take a look at

http://merkle.com/papers/DAOdemocracyDraft.pdf

http://bitcoinhivemind.com/papers/3_PM_Applications.pdf

Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There is too much negativity around DAOs

Do you think Bitcoin is the first Digital coin? No, because one project failed doesn't mean other should not tread that area because, the Slockit team have learnt their leasons so is other project developer. See what hongcoins guys are doing even the project is still been built on Ethereum
Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The DAO has no forecasting mechanism instead just an AI-controlled smart contract. Which is why it has been exploited. Wings will never be like that because of different consensus mechanism where humans are involved .
Activity: 476

Well it is still too early for it to die down. i mean, it happened like 3 months ago? And The DAO took first place in the list of Highest Crowdfunded Project at one point. So it did make a lot of noise around the financial world on the media. And then followed by The Fall of The DAO.

It is kind of like Bitcoin's Mt.Gox phase. So i say it will probably take another 3 more months for the whole fiasco to subside. But for those who are already in the crypto world long enough, we know what has transpired and how the whole thing got flopped. So for WINGS, i will probably need to swap my surfboard to a unicorn in the near future  Cool

yeah just 1 proposal success in wings.. we are flying
Activity: 622
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Well it is still too early for it to die down. i mean, it happened like 3 months ago? And The DAO took first place in the list of Highest Crowdfunded Project at one point. So it did make a lot of noise around the financial world on the media. And then followed by The Fall of The DAO.

It is kind of like Bitcoin's Mt.Gox phase. So i say it will probably take another 3 more months for the whole fiasco to subside. But for those who are already in the crypto world long enough, we know what has transpired and how the whole thing got flopped. So for WINGS, i will probably need to swap my surfboard to a unicorn in the near future  Cool

Activity: 476
Finally! Just downloaded white paper  Grin

samee email sent  Cool
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
What happens to Wings when DAO became scam?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Finally the whitepaper has been released. Great structure and unique way of creating forecasting and managing DAOs.
Jump to: