Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 430. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Wow. The latest altcoin launch. I'm sure the bitcoin devs are losing sleep over this one. More blockchain hype... made by devs, for devs. Hope the programmers get a good cut!  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

First, Wings will be running on Rootstock (which in turn runs on Bitcoin side-chain) and will be fully compatible with Bitcoin crowd-sales, so it's not an altcoin per se.

Second, the main goal of Wings is to make DAO's accessible to non-crypto users, hence the majority of the potential DAO's we in contact with are from the "mainstream" hi-tech scene.
We looking to see Wings becoming the launchpad for real tangible projects that will improve the world for the better, hence our major focus and effort on building the forecasting mechanics, to make it worthwhile for a strong community to form around Wings and the projects it launches.
is there any news on ICO released date?
1 January 2020

Much sooner Smiley, considering we are planning to launch the beta by end of this year, as per the recent Core Magazine article:

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/772543396292485121
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wow. The latest altcoin launch. I'm sure the bitcoin devs are losing sleep over this one. More blockchain hype... made by devs, for devs. Hope the programmers get a good cut!  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

LOL #2 XCR!! ICO ICO AND ICO AND FINALLY ABANDONED BY DEVELOPERS mark this!  Wink

As mentioned several times before, Crypti (XCR) is now known as Lisk, after the absolute majority of Crypti owners have elected converting their coins to Lisk.
Lisk had a very successful crowdfunding, both due to its great PR but also thanks to the hard work we put in Crypti for 18 months, operating on a budget that was about 2.5% of Ethereum's one.

Crypti lives in Lisk and we are happy to see ex-Crypti members Max and Olivier taking it further with the new funding and support that Lisk has received from the community.

You are welcome to read the parting Crypti blogpost on the matter:
http://blog.crypti.me/untitled/
Thanks wings.ai for the Wings specification #2. Interesting reading! I'll have to re-read and think some more about the blog post.
I assume that the governing model that is implemented takes into consideration the voting power of each participant, eg a large token holder has a larger voting power compared to a small holder, or it is rather 1 holder - 1 vote?

It has some influence but most of the weight is carried by the individual forecast and how close he/she was to the final results, and the accumulated forecasts reputation (Forecast Rating).

You are welcome to read more about Wings forecasting (taking inspiration from decentralized prediction markets) and reputation system here:

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-specification-series-3-how-dao-proposals-work-217f19294f9f#.cotwz9q52
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-specification-series-4-proposals-curation-via-success-forecasts-110f10468bcd#.l2dxrv0m4
Has anyone received their newsletter, fb, and twitter bounties? Mine are still pending.

No, I've not.

My question is when is this project going to launch her ICO. This campaign has been launched for a long period

In case anyone has participated but not received any eggs, please contact us at [email protected] so we could check that out.

As per the crowd sale, we will announce the dates and terms once we are permitted by our law firm (which is actually reviewing them these days).
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Has anyone received their newsletter, fb, and twitter bounties? Mine are still pending.

No, I've not.

My question is when is this project going to launch her ICO. This campaign has been launched for a long period

It's pretty obvious that you only sign up here for the sake of trolling potential projects. You don't even sport a Wings signature to demand any information.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

No, I've not.

legendary
Activity: 1073
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks wings.ai for the Wings specification #2. Interesting reading! I'll have to re-read and think some more about the blog post.
I assume that the governing model that is implemented takes into consideration the voting power of each participant, eg a large token holder has a larger voting power compared to a small holder, or it is rather 1 holder - 1 vote?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
LOL #2 XCR!! ICO ICO AND ICO AND FINALLY ABANDONED BY DEVELOPERS mark this!  Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
1 January 2020
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Let the egg hunt excitement continue. Getting near the ICO event.
When is the ICO any update? Thanks
Let the egg hunt excitement continue. Getting near the ICO event.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
can i apply for signature dev? thanks

Hurry up and see if you can pull up that activity of yours to be a Jr Member, then go register here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228 and follow the instructions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Early participants bonus confirmed! (Bitcointalk.org signature bounty)
If you supported WINGS for a long time, you will be rewarded:

- 4 months ( Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct) = 70% eggs bonus for last month reward
- 5 months (Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct) = 100% eggs bonus for last month reward

Instruction:
In the end of October leave bounty request and specify:

1) Your profile link, like this  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wingsai-839951 (change ID in the end)
2) Link to your first post in BTT bounty thread.
3) Number of post you done since register in bounty campaign (for 4 months - posts 80 is minimum., for 5 months - 100 posts min.)

* Reward will be payed together with October Eggs payment
* We left for us right to decline bonus if user was convicted in signature changing
* For monthly rewards nothing changer - rule is 20 posts per month

Best regards, WINGS Team!

This is really  awesome. I have been with wings since June . Got to support wings all the way.

uh yeah.. nice one man... i forgot when i started, i guess i have to go and look for it now
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Instruction:

1) Your profile link, like this  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wingsai-839951 (change ID in the end)
3) Number of post you done since register in bounty campaign (for 4 months - posts 80 is minimum., for 5 months - 100 posts min.)

* We left for us right to decline bonus if user was convicted in signature changing

Great Idea. I have being supporting WINGS since June. I believe ICO will be soon. Good luck Team
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
This is getting exciting. Seem like Wings will announce the ICO soon.

Instruction:

This is really  awesome. I have been with wings since June . Got to support wings all the way.
Jump to: