Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 429. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Devs at WINGS DAO are making sure that this project can deliver what it has featured to blockchain community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
It's been quite a long time I was waiting for the bounty DAO is, even now can not be distributed coins DAO, I think this is too wordy and stalling for time until I get tired of receiving news about DAO, if this continues, DAO coins into a coin failed in the future ... Huh Huh Huh

Follow updates each week, ICO has to be soon, nobody promised you distribution now.  Tongue

Even with such delays, I feel great potential Grin

I dont think that there have been delays. No schedule was made, I believe. I think they just announced the project in a very early stage Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It's been quite a long time I was waiting for the bounty DAO is, even now can not be distributed coins DAO, I think this is too wordy and stalling for time until I get tired of receiving news about DAO, if this continues, DAO coins into a coin failed in the future ... Huh Huh Huh

Follow updates each week, ICO has to be soon, nobody promised you distribution now.  Tongue

Even with such delays, I feel great potential Grin
Activity: 336
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
update to the twitter bounties. 

We have reached the hard limits, however we will still continue to award eggs for retweets and likes with the caveat that they occur within 48 hours of the retweet or twitter like.

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-social-web-bounties-ae61753d28b5

Got my retweets in bounty portal, thanks!  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 517

We have reached the hard limits, however we will still continue to award eggs for retweets and likes with the caveat that they occur within 48 hours of the retweet or twitter like.

Rewards of retweets will be include automatically or we need claims on the bounty website?

retweets have been processed for the past retweets, now they will be processed on a rolling basis.  you should see something in the bounty portal that shows you how many you got.

likes will be automated soon, we're just working on some other things for the China trip
the bounty still opened?

Maybe Facebook page like still open
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Rewards of retweets will be include automatically or we need claims on the bounty website?

retweets have been processed for the past retweets, now they will be processed on a rolling basis.  you should see something in the bounty portal that shows you how many you got.

likes will be automated soon, we're just working on some other things for the China trip
the bounty still opened?
Activity: 448
when this ico open?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 517

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So much surprises have been cooking up on wings . I am too eager to wait for its grand launching. Good work devs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
very clever wings! not other coin or team can do better than wings!
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I already can't wait waiting wings soon launch  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Has anyone received their newsletter, fb, and twitter bounties? Mine are still pending.

No, I've not.

My question is when is this project going to launch her ICO. This campaign has been launched for a long period

It's pretty obvious that you only sign up here for the sake of trolling potential projects. You don't even sport a Wings signature to demand any information.

some of those are in pending because we had a lot of spam/fake accounts coming so we needed to clear those out so that spammer don't get rewarded. 

those should be converting to approved over the next few weeks. If you are referring to "twitter follow" bounty and FB like, then those should be automated, so we will check to see what is going on.

Regarding retweets and twitter like, currently we have finally implemented the retweet Eggs, so you should be seeing those show up in the Eggs total.  Likes will be done in the next few weeks.

Great, help spread the word people and now it's easier than ever!
Saw the updated links, and made some retweets Smiley
Activity: 476
Has anyone received their newsletter, fb, and twitter bounties? Mine are still pending.

No, I've not.

My question is when is this project going to launch her ICO. This campaign has been launched for a long period

It's pretty obvious that you only sign up here for the sake of trolling potential projects. You don't even sport a Wings signature to demand any information.

some of those are in pending because we had a lot of spam/fake accounts coming so we needed to clear those out so that spammer don't get rewarded. 

those should be converting to approved over the next few weeks. If you are referring to "twitter follow" bounty and FB like, then those should be automated, so we will check to see what is going on.

Regarding retweets and twitter like, currently we have finally implemented the retweet Eggs, so you should be seeing those show up in the Eggs total.  Likes will be done in the next few weeks.

i saw the retweets counter already. very cool. thanks
Thanks wings.ai for the Wings specification #2. Interesting reading! I'll have to re-read and think some more about the blog post.
I assume that the governing model that is implemented takes into consideration the voting power of each participant, eg a large token holder has a larger voting power compared to a small holder, or it is rather 1 holder - 1 vote?
it is as you said based on # of tokens, plus also reputation; so if reputation is higher (from voting correctly on the success of some DAO project) then that account gets amplified
I have join since June
This registration just for new participant?
If you joined already, no need to register again.

can i apply for signature dev? thanks
You need to increase you rank to the junior member at least (which you have about 24 hours to do) and then apply in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228.
Jump to: