Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 465. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
any news for eggs?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
OH LOOK! I'M A "MEMBER"!!! Changing signature now!! haha  Grin
www.cryptocompare.com
What are the requirements for the signature campaign? Do you need a special status on bitcointalk?

Based on OP minimum rank is Jr. Member. Follow this link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228 to register and download telegram app to register and complete the initial procedure. This is for the whole month of July.

Thanks. So not for me as Newbe. 😢

they have more tasks! sucks being a newbie Sad just got over it myself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What are the requirements for the signature campaign? Do you need a special status on bitcointalk?

Based on OP minimum rank is Jr. Member. Follow this link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228 to register and download telegram app to register and complete the initial procedure. This is for the whole month of July.

Thanks. So not for me as Newbe. 😢
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
by the way I need some help on the communications side:

1. Advertising Plan

This is mostly gather ad rate sheets from sites we may want to advertise on (this person should have done this before / have experience as a buyer/negotiator)

2. Media Engagement Planning

We have some bounties for gather contact info of press and analysts, as well as scheduling interviews/calls as we start closing on the funding .  I'm looking for someone to over look that process and help drive it.  Should have experience with media relations.

3. 3D CG animation

I have a script for a 30 second video, looking for someone to produce it.

All of these are temporary assignments and have a negotiable Egg award depending on how much effort is required.

Please email domi @ wings.ai

Thanks!

Any taker on these tasks?
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Still pending bounty   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

1. Advertising Plan

This is mostly gather ad rate sheets from sites we may want to advertise on (this person should have done this before / have experience as a buyer/negotiator)

We have some bounties for gather contact info of press and analysts, as well as scheduling interviews/calls as we start closing on the funding .  I'm looking for someone to over look that process and help drive it.  Should have experience with media relations.

3. 3D CG animation

All of these are temporary assignments and have a negotiable Egg award depending on how much effort is required.

Thanks!

Sounds like a smart move to have these all done before the ICO launch? Especially all kinds of promotional material.
Activity: 476

1. Advertising Plan

3. 3D CG animation

Thanks!

Nice update, thanks for the info  Grin
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
How many posts needed for the sig bounty, is it 40?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

1. Advertising Plan

3. 3D CG animation

Thanks!
After this week , signature bounty for July will start and DEVs will continue to check new registrations.

that is correct, for those that didn't sign up in June, July 1 you can join for July and August.

Hi

Did you start validating Egg Bounty on portal? Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
After this week , signature bounty for July will start and DEVs will continue to check new registrations.

that is correct, for those that didn't sign up in June, July 1 you can join for July and August.
Activity: 476
Well Devs have not announce the ICO date yet. Let us wait for the official announcement to minimize speculations.

I think there's no need to rush things here... maybe this is the beauty of Wings  Cool
Well Devs have not announce the ICO date yet. Let us wait for the official announcement to minimize speculations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

How did you get that information?

from icocountdown but it isnt a true information.
Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

How did you get that information?
Jump to: