Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 464. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Why use eth addr ?..  Huh

Dev says eth addr are for smart contract of Egg bounty . If and when Wings platform goes online which btw, has support on both Ethereum and Bitcoin (rootstock) blockchain compatibilty, eggs token will be wings token thru smart contract being hosted in Ethereum network.

Can't they use the Wings platform for that? I don't understand.

I think that is the essence of compatibility. They will be able to come up with a blockchain system that would be seamless operation.

1st, the WINGS platform does not exist yet.  We will need funding to develop it. 

2nd, part of the WINGS platform will include cross-blockchain support and that means running smart contracts on Ethereum and Bitcoin networks.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Dev says eth addr are for smart contract of Egg bounty . If and when Wings platform goes online which btw, has support on both Ethereum and Bitcoin (rootstock) blockchain compatibilty, eggs token will be wings token thru smart contract being hosted in Ethereum network.

Sounds like a great concept to me. Use a good platform for stability and get the eggs rolling.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes

I did not see this mentioned anywhere, including the Telegram Channel. Is this confirmed anywhere?
http://www.icocountdown.com/
Then it is probably not legit. Waiting for the confirmation by the wings.ai team.

it is TBA (To Be Announce) i believe.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I think that is the essence of compatibility. They will be able to come up with a blockchain system that would be seamless operation.
legendary
Activity: 1205

Activity: 383
Merit: 10
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes

I did not see this mentioned anywhere, including the Telegram Channel. Is this confirmed anywhere?
Then it is probably not legit. Waiting for the confirmation by the wings.ai team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes

Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes

Activity: 771
Merit: 283
My Egg bounty has not yet been validated . I wonder how many pages will the whitepaper of Wings Platform intend to generate.

Same here, signature, twitter and facebook are all on pending.
"Proud owners of Wings will be entitled to receive yields (in form of the new DAO tokens) from future DAOs running on the Wings platform"

Ponzi.
Thats how investments work, better go back to school.
Ico start:
Days
Hours
Minutes
My Egg bounty has not yet been validated . I wonder how many pages will the whitepaper of Wings Platform intend to generate.
Activity: 476
I've been away a week, can someone make a little summary of latest news?
Thank you

U should join Wings telegram, every news is there  Grin
I don't see ICO launching yet. Because the projection of signature campaign is up until the end of August .
Earlier deposit will be bonus?
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I've been away a week, can someone make a little summary of latest news?
Thank you
Activity: 938

just copied form https://telegram.me/wingschat is Stas Oskin said,,so patient guys i think wings team is workng hard there Cheesy
Activity: 382
How many posts needed for the sig bounty, is it 40?
You need 20 posts)
Jump to: