Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 461. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
@wings.ai

May I request for you guys to provide a list of signature campaigners that had signed for the month of June and the initial number of posts upon signing and number of posts at the end of June 30? That would be a good reference for both devs and campaigners.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is this another WAVES fiasco in the making?

Why do you say this? Compared to Waves, these people can engineer software. They made Crypti that Lisk spawned from. Can they market it and create use cases for the world is another matter.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Is this another WAVES fiasco in the making?
When Ico start?

Wait for official announcement from the dev.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
When Ico start?
Eggs signature bounty for July is open only until 10th of July. Register now and collect bountiful eggs while supply lasts.
Activity: 476
Wings looking good and alot of action with the development..got some eggs and on the hunt for more:)

yesh. alot of involvement is good
Activity: 97
Wings looking good and alot of action with the development..got some eggs and on the hunt for more:)
When is the bounties eggs be paid?

Did you check your eggbot account on http://bounty.wings.ai? You can see your newsletter referral bounty there plus other features.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
When is the bounties eggs be paid?
Activity: 383
waht next ? any news ?  Huh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I will do the Japanese translation.  Thank you.
Does the Twitter and Facebook bounty Bot ready?

It is ready for you to register and have it specify on http://bounty.wings.ai Add your twitter and facebook account there and wait for the devs to verify it. For now the status of those bounties are pending.
Activity: 244
Does the Twitter and Facebook bounty Bot ready?
Its been the prerogative of DEV to see and check if the project is ripe for the picking as they say. Eventhough, I am a little bit impatient about the whitepaper, my instinct tells me that I have to understand the way devs are going thru different approaches and needed to ensure that Wings platform will SERIOUSLY be adapted in a wide scale of online transactions. So that being said, might as well suggest to all that are just feeling the way I am, collect some eggs and set an adequate amount of BTC. I guess  we have still around 2 months to do it so let's go and hunt some EGGS.
Activity: 368
Guys and gals... not to miscredit ICOcountdown or anything, but he probably just put up that announcement as a placeholder for later changing, once the devs actually make a final announcement as to when the Wings ICO will start.

If and when the devs feel confident enough to release the platform, there will be announcements all over everywhere. I bet that they are all doubling down on their internal security making sure that the basics work before going forth and launching the ICO. And, as others have said, using the tainted name "DAO" isn't helping them the slightest at the moment.

Rest assured that when the ICO is getting ready for launch, they will make sure to make announcements so everyone will know. How else will they get funding if nobody knows and can't participate huh? Smiley

+1
This has actually been said a few times already. ICO countdown uses a placeholder for all its ICO announcements.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Guys and gals... not to miscredit ICOcountdown or anything, but he probably just put up that announcement as a placeholder for later changing, once the devs actually make a final announcement as to when the Wings ICO will start.

If and when the devs feel confident enough to release the platform, there will be announcements all over everywhere. I bet that they are all doubling down on their internal security making sure that the basics work before going forth and launching the ICO. And, as others have said, using the tainted name "DAO" isn't helping them the slightest at the moment.

Rest assured that when the ICO is getting ready for launch, they will make sure to make announcements so everyone will know. How else will they get funding if nobody knows and can't participate huh? Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
 I thought the launch is July 1st, but it will be a wise decision to wait for the DAO issue to be resolved so as to win investors trust in anything called DAO or DAO related
jwiz168 can you send me more details (via PM) about how to fork the website ? Thanks!

done. Please check your inbox.
jwiz168 can you send me more details (via PM) about how to fork the website ? Thanks!

ok just a moment. tip me by clicking my signature and sign up the newsletter.
Jump to: