Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 467. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As I wrote I have it already connected Smiley

You are good to go then. Just wait for the dev to launch. There are many cool things to happen in Wings Platform
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
As I wrote I have it already connected Smiley

I read it few times but still no Facebook on eggs panel to claim eggs (or I can't see that...) ?
Secondly eggs for retweet are implemented?

Ok Dev must have prioritized twitter or signature bounties. Kindly check in http://bounty.wings.ai login with your telegram eggbot credentials and try to connect your twitter and fb account.

I read it few times but still no Facebook on eggs panel to claim eggs (or I can't see that...) ?
Secondly eggs for retweet are implemented?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
rise ico ends today ...will join this ico.....when ico start dev ?
Where can I find fb details?
The golden egg badge must be the one most coveted. I wonder how can we earn it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
New Blog Post about Bounty System Upgrades, Introducing Badges and short How To Video

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/745981221965078533

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Good more people interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
As long as we are all making translation reservations, allow me to reserve Swedish. Thanks!
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Good to see so many translation done  Cheesy Go Wings GO!
Activity: 420
Please reserve for me a czech translation.

Czechslovak translation reserved.
Great !!! People are really interested on Wings platform. It is very exciting specially the new concept of claiming bounties.
Activity: 464
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Turkish translation reserved

someone did an article here:
http://coin-turk.com/wings-eggs-token

but i dont think they translated the announcement (at least i dont remember getting a URL from them)

then i will do it in  a few hours
Turkish translation reserved

someone did an article here:
http://coin-turk.com/wings-eggs-token

but i dont think they translated the announcement (at least i dont remember getting a URL from them)
Please reserve for me a czech translation.

yes i dont think we have this at the moment
Sorry if it's been posted already, but I haven't been able to find the following information on the links provided in the OP or in the BTT pages I have read. Interested, but would like to know:

1. What will be the total number of Wings tokens issued?

info will be announced in the next few days, just waiting on some people to finish review

2. Will the eggs be a 1:1 exchange for the actual Wings token, or be the actual Wings token?

probably no, however there is a statistical chance for yes to the first question. 2nd ? : no

3. If not a 1 to 1 exchange or the actual token, what percentage of the total Wings distribution will the eggs be?

info will be announced in the next few days, just waiting on some people to finish review

4. Will the eggs be the ICO token offered for sale?

no, eggs can only be earned.

5. Will the eggs or other ICO token be sold at a fixed price or mathematically determined price until completely sold, sold at a fixed price or mathematically determined price with no limit on amount of tokens sold, or will a fixed amount be sold and divided among buyers at the end of the ICO?

6. Will there be a cap on investment?

Thanks.

Thought I'd try one last time.

there ya go.  sorry but you will need to wait like all of us.
Jump to: