Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 470. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
lol...one word, shitcoin.
[/quote]
 Grin Huh Grin Huh Grin Huh
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Any news about ICO? this has been long overdue.

There was never any ICO date. First let the devs finish the white paper / tech stuff before EVEN THINKING about an ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Any news about ICO? this has been long overdue.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Should I still register to the telegram to claim my bounty??

I have  already registered on eggs website..is it sufficient? .

bit unclear atm on the bounties as well...

for now registration on the website or with the bot is good enough.  you can however go ahead and submit claims for the newsletter and the twitter follow bounties at bounty.wings.ai

the other bounties and capabilities for eggsbot are still being worked on

Thanks!
My bounty status is "pending"
How much times it takes?
I could tell about wings to some friends - will I receive eggs if they sign up to newsletter?

yes its pending for all.

you need to use the referral link in order to get credit for sign ups
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

for now registration on the website or with the bot is good enough.  you can however go ahead and submit claims for the newsletter and the twitter follow bounties at bounty.wings.ai

Thanks!
My bounty status is "pending"
How much times it takes?
I could tell about wings to some friends - will I receive eggs if they sign up to newsletter?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is there a bounty for liking the Facebook page?

Soon it will be available to claim there at the moment dev team is busy to work something for whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Is there a bounty for liking the Facebook page?
www.cryptocompare.com

for now registration on the website or with the bot is good enough.  you can however go ahead and submit claims for the newsletter and the twitter follow bounties at bounty.wings.ai

so I should proceed with the blog translation and then post the list of post links here, aye captain? should i also post the link to the article written on wings on steem?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
One thing to keep in mind is this is a platform to create DAOs, so it will not have the same structure as TheDAO, which had proposals submitted as smart contracts accessing a common pool of funds. In Wings, each DAO is contained as its own separate entity with its own funds.

bingo!

someone this guy a cookie Smiley
Right on the money!!! Please dev , come up with the whitepaper as naysayers are building up because of bitter experience with TheDAO.

We have designed the system from scratch to have separate DAO's (each has it's own set of contracts and tokens), and now we are planning additional measures following the recent events with The DAO.

The white-paper is in progress, and we working to have a draft of it available soon.

Very happy to see you address the problems with DAO and I am looking forward to your draft white-paper.
www.cryptocompare.com

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

One thing to keep in mind is this is a platform to create DAOs, so it will not have the same structure as TheDAO, which had proposals submitted as smart contracts accessing a common pool of funds. In Wings, each DAO is contained as its own separate entity with its own funds.

bingo!

Right on the money!!! Please dev , come up with the whitepaper as naysayers are building up because of bitter experience with TheDAO.

We have designed the system from scratch to have separate DAO's (each has it's own set of contracts and tokens), and now we are planning additional measures following the recent events with The DAO.

The white-paper is in progress, and we working to have a draft of it available soon.
I can't receive the email, what can I do?

Please PM us with the email details.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I can't receive the email, what can I do?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Ether DAO issue, every one have known that. How to prevent similar issue happening on wing DAO?

bingo!

new twitter post

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/744514611370590208

News about #WINGS project anticipated dates coming this week, Sign up for the newsletter at https://wings.ai

Ether DAO issue, every one have known that. How to prevent similar issue happening on wing DAO?

bingo!

Jump to: