Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 503. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

Some would argue that the original DAO is Bitcoin, but that's all water under the bridge at this point. It seems to have worked out pretty well.

We're very happy to see the adoption that Slock.It's The DAO Hub is seeing, as news of the $150+ million token sales gives exposure to a larger community of people outside the crypto echo chamber. 
The Wings team has been working on this for some time and we can say that while Wings is also a DAO like "The DAO", the focus is on being a simple to use DAO platform to enable even more DAOs to pop up like mushrooms in a Merkle tree forest. 

We're also working on a very cool decentralized chatbot technology that will make it unbelievably easy to launch, manage and participate in new DAOs using Ethereum smart contracts - and plan to support the EVM both on Ethereum and Bitcoin (when Rootstock is out).

great concept and potential if can get the execution right.

looking forward to watching developments with this.

is there a Wings Slack channel open for public to join?

You can join our public telegram chat room here: https://telegram.me/wingschat

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Yes, our intention is so that people don't even need to look at code to create a DAO.  So we hope to seem DAOs popping up all over (of course using Wings to set up).  If you are an ETH holder than Wings will be using Ethereum's network and later Rootstock (EVM on BTC) for DAO smart contracts execution, and integrate with other popular networks (such as LISK).

whether you guys pull this off or its someone else, the concept of simplification is excellent - removing the need for coding expertise to create/manage a DAO.

also great is the integration between multiple networks. it may be ALOT of work to pull off successfully, but creating this type of versatility - while simplifying the DAO creation/management processes for the less-technically-inclined is a great foundational philosophy/aim to begin with...

Yes certainly seems like an interesting project!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Yes, our intention is so that people don't even need to look at code to create a DAO.  So we hope to seem DAOs popping up all over (of course using Wings to set up).  If you are an ETH holder than Wings will be using Ethereum's network and later Rootstock (EVM on BTC) for DAO smart contracts execution, and integrate with other popular networks (such as LISK).

whether you guys pull this off or its someone else, the concept of simplification is excellent - removing the need for coding expertise to create/manage a DAO.

also great is the integration between multiple networks. it may be ALOT of work to pull off successfully, but creating this type of versatility - while simplifying the DAO creation/management processes for the less-technically-inclined is a great foundational philosophy/aim to begin with...

Activity: 13
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

Some would argue that the original DAO is Bitcoin, but that's all water under the bridge at this point. It seems to have worked out pretty well.

We're very happy to see the adoption that Slock.It's The DAO Hub is seeing, as news of the $150+ million token sales gives exposure to a larger community of people outside the crypto echo chamber. 
The Wings team has been working on this for some time and we can say that while Wings is also a DAO like "The DAO", the focus is on being a simple to use DAO platform to enable even more DAOs to pop up like mushrooms in a Merkle tree forest. 

We're also working on a very cool decentralized chatbot technology that will make it unbelievably easy to launch, manage and participate in new DAOs using Ethereum smart contracts - and plan to support the EVM both on Ethereum and Bitcoin (when Rootstock is out).

great concept and potential if can get the execution right.

looking forward to watching developments with this.

is there a Wings Slack channel open for public to join?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
"Companies and individuals looking to launch new DAO proposals will be required to reveal their details and pass through a decentralized Know Your Customer (KYC) process and community voting, before getting their proposals whitelisted to launch."

Who are the experts who will be whitelisting proposals?

This sounds interesting if the DAO admins/curators are smart.

Wings will enable the Wings tokens owners to elect these curators based on their presented expertise, in a way similar to how the Delegated PoS works in Crypti/Lisk. The curators will receive a portion of the tokens issued by the DAO's they approve, as the compensation for their efforts.

Naturally, the Wings token owners could vote these curators out and replace them in case they are not satisfied with their performance.

Please note that this is not final, more details will be provided in the white-paper that we going to present for the community review before the DAO start.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I like your idea for the bounty system. I am ready to collect my eggs.... Gotta Catch Em All  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

"Companies and individuals looking to launch new DAO proposals will be required to reveal their details and pass through a decentralized Know Your Customer (KYC) process and community voting, before getting their proposals whitelisted to launch."

Who are the experts who will be whitelisting proposals?

This sounds interesting if the DAO admins/curators are smart.

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
nice. Will be watching
Activity: 57
Very impressive. There's a need for this in the community. Will be watching Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
yes is funny but where i can see the eggs i get from the bounty?

It will be possible to get eggs on bounty portal, that we are going to release this week.

sorry where i can get the Eggs Bounty Bot? sorry mybe i am little bit stupid but is little bit unclear for me to undestand all this! it is not easy to follow all this....

You will able to use Eggs Web Portal in browser and Eggs Bot (in Telegram).

Once it released Smiley

ok, already join the telegram chat, thanks
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

It will be possible to get eggs on bounty portal, that we are going to release this week.

sorry where i can get the Eggs Bounty Bot? sorry mybe i am little bit stupid but is little bit unclear for me to undestand all this! it is not easy to follow all this....

Once it released Smiley
thanks Boris, just join to telegram ! thanks for your kind answer Smiley
Activity: 4

Once it released Smiley
legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Waiting for the eggs, seems cute I read the medium article today. I like the marketing.
Activity: 4

legendary
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Great bounty system - I love the fact that you're creating it using tools from your platform and the whole 'eggs' thing is fun and unique - looking forward to it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
I made a translation to Filipino (Tagalog) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pilipinas-launched-wings-where-dao-unicorns-are-born-1492691

Will also be promoting this in the Philippines local community.

Also sent you PM. More power!
legendary
how do  i get the eggs bounty system? i follow you on twitter and i just rt some Wings article! Where do i register for this bounty?
also i would like to tranlsate do i have to reserve to you dev? thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is it like indiegogo ?
Jump to: