Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 504. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I don't understand... who are these people and what are they doing? A DAO is computer code. No humans are needed.

Our goal is to bring DAO to mainstream, by enabling entrepreneurs and companies to easily launch DAOs for exciting projects, and enabling the DAO members to easily participate and vote on these projects key decisions.

You are welcome to read more about our vision at our blog:
https://blog.wings.ai/welcome-to-the-age-of-dao-35a504dca36e#.f93tmlc11
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I don't understand... who are these people and what are they doing? A DAO is computer code. No humans are needed.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
First : I don't like the self-moderated thread.

Second : No ICO nor signature campaign ?

As mentioned before, the moderation is strictly to prevent an excessive trolling, as we want to keep the thread easily accessible to the new comers. At the Crypti thread we perhaps removed 10-20 posts (out of 614 pages).

There will be a DAO (rather then ICO), utilizing the Wings platform prototype. A signature campaign and others bounties will be available during the next few days via the Eggs bounty campaign, about which you are welcome to read here:

https://blog.wings.ai/incubating-the-eggs-bounty-system-for-the-wings-dao-3945967eb382#.b25c4pftx

That's ok, I'm on board Smiley ! All looks alright with you, and your system can be something interesting.
Activity: 368
Just watching.  Grin

As mentioned before, the moderation is strictly to prevent an excessive trolling, as we want to keep the thread easily accessible to the new comers. At the Crypti thread we perhaps removed 10-20 posts (out of 614 pages).

There will be a DAO (rather then ICO), utilizing the Wings platform prototype. A signature campaign and others bounties will be available during the next few days via the Eggs bounty campaign, about which you are welcome to read here:

https://blog.wings.ai/incubating-the-eggs-bounty-system-for-the-wings-dao-3945967eb382#.b25c4pftx
Activity: 378
EthBits

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
How can we join translations? What address must we provide? And ether address? and where? Where do we send our translations to?
Ico start
Days
Hours
Minutes
Activity: 289
How can we join translations? What address must we provide? And ether address? and where? Where do we send our translations to?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how i can join turkish translation ?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Any news about bounty?

just keep your eye for this thread,, friend

all info will be add soon ,,, don't worry  Cool
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Any news about bounty?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Talented group of people here... I would like to know how big bitman's equity stake is? I think that should be disclosed so any investors contemplating an investment in wings know. Is there a comparison chart to the other DAO?
Thank you,
Brian

+1

I think this is fair as well.  I have been watching this thread and this seems like a pretty exciting project.  Will be watching further developments.

As it was mentioned before, Bitmain has invested in ChainLab, the company behind Wings, in exchange for the company equity.
They will not receive any Wings tokens (unless they of course buy some during the Wings DAO).

thats good news ,, thanks for the info dev  Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
looks interesting..waiting for the ico live
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
will WINGS airdrop some smart DAO app contracts on me?
Talented group of people here... I would like to know how big bitman's equity stake is? I think that should be disclosed so any investors contemplating an investment in wings know. Is there a comparison chart to the other DAO?
Thank you,
Brian

+1

I think this is fair as well.  I have been watching this thread and this seems like a pretty exciting project.  Will be watching further developments.

As it was mentioned before, Bitmain has invested in ChainLab, the company behind Wings, in exchange for the company equity.
They will not receive any Wings tokens (unless they of course buy some during the Wings DAO).
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Thank you,
Brian

+1

I think this is fair as well.  I have been watching this thread and this seems like a pretty exciting project.  Will be watching further developments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What is the reward for translation in other language?
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Thank you,
Brian
Jump to: