Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 508. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I just clicked this thread and my female boss saw your picture NxtBlg. thanks god it's semi-NSFW at least Shocked Embarrassed

Heh. Better keep her away form the Lisk thread!
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
Any announcement or update on the ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I just clicked this thread and my female boss saw your picture NxtBlg. thanks god it's semi-NSFW at least Shocked Embarrassed
legendary
what's your business model? Grin

I have a funny feeling it's this:

As a fellow Lisker, you should understand. Smiley

BTW: gratz for picking up on the principle of contrary investing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Interesting. After Digix DAO, The DAO, now Wings DAO.

Let's wait and see if unicorns will fly.

Yeah DAO is popular right now ,,  Cool
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Interesting. After Digix DAO, The DAO, now Wings DAO.

Let's wait and see if unicorns will fly.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
every body will interest with this project ,,
just wait for more info and more patient  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
german translation claimed

Wink

how much for translation... I Will make Slovenian
Activity: 854
Very promising project! Waiting to launch. Good luck to WINGS's team Wink
Activity: 462
Interesting project indeed. Do you have a discussion telegram group other than news channel mate?
Activity: 434
I hope the WINGS ICO will be similar to DAO (Eth) and will distribute the ico fairly to all participant and not favorite a big Wale (Bitmain)
Thanks

how big is Bitmain? turnover?

how much of a stake has Bitmain taken in Wings?

Any info on who/what Bitmain is? Never heard of this before.

Bitmain has made an investment in Rootstock.

Bitmain must be following a diversification strategy.

Rootstock is used on this project so there is a possibility of some synergy. Maybe is is some sort of module that will be used on rootstock, need dev clarification though. Should be interesting.

Rootstock fees are paid in bitcoin to miners, so they probably invested in Rootstock to increase the earnings from their mining business, and invested in Wings because they think its a good way to get lots of people using Rootstock and paying fees to the miners.

very good analysis  Grin

Bitmain is the producer of AntMiner and also runs Antpool https://bitcoinchain.com/pools (either in 1st or 2nd place depending on day/week)
what's your business model? Grin
legendary
i find it difficult to trust any of these new ones  Lips sealed Undecided

Good for you. This particular project looks intriguing, but the fellas have taken on lot of work. I'm not that technical, but their wish-list looks like a huge coding job.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I hope the WINGS ICO will be similar to DAO (Eth) and will distribute the ico fairly to all participant and not favorite a big Wale (Bitmain)
Thanks

Rootstock is used on this project so there is a possibility of some synergy. Maybe is is some sort of module that will be used on rootstock, need dev clarification though. Should be interesting.

Rootstock fees are paid in bitcoin to miners, so they probably invested in Rootstock to increase the earnings from their mining business, and invested in Wings because they think its a good way to get lots of people using Rootstock and paying fees to the miners.

very good analysis  Grin

Bitmain is the producer of AntMiner and also runs Antpool https://bitcoinchain.com/pools (either in 1st or 2nd place depending on day/week)
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Gonna follow this one to. Waiting for more info for now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Following development closely, hope to see good things from WINGS Shocked
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Thanks

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Thanks

Activity: 434
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

but we know how it will work out, i and many others called it already months ago
they will create "great new projects" for idiots to throw their ETH at so they can drive up the price and sell said idiots OWN ETH back to them and others at double the price (happening as we speak)

Arcade City will admit the proposal to DAO later this year and this start up is NO JOKE sir. the amount of mainstream media coverage they have is enormous and it was already prooved that it is working. UBER alone is over 65 BIllion market cap so Arcade City can easily become 1-2Billlion business very fast. If DAOs focus will be startups like this one then potential is HUUUGE for all sorts of DAO. i would love to see hundreds of DAOs in the market focussing on different technologies and sectors. IMHO the idea is good we will se the execution later
Arcade city looks interesting.. I'm not sure about the guy behind it. But it will all come out when they submit their proposal.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
 german translation claimed

Wink
Jump to: