Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 17. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Would anybody care to share what their 1070's are mining at?

On ZEN I'm getting about $2.20 to $2.30 per day but sometimes it jumps up to about $4 per day for only about 5 minutes but then goes back down to $2. I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with my settings or if this is normal behaviour? Thanks.

I have two MSI GTX 1070 Gaming cards running stock clocks that are currently mining ZCL @ $2.72 and $2.78.
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
What am I missing here?

I assume there may be several factors that might affect this but why is winminers estimated revenue(not profit) much less than say whattomine?

I use 6x 570 and the discrepancy is about $7/day mining PIRL for example.

I genuinely want to know so please constructive feedback as to why it's so. i;m not after suggestions like mine direct with pool etc etc.

@TeamWinminer can you shed some light on this?

7$ a day for 6xRX570 is very less. My RX550 rig with 6 cards make atm about 6$ a day. Try flash your Bios and overclock it.
Activity: 36
Would anybody care to share what their 1070's are mining at?

On ZEN I'm getting about $2.20 to $2.30 per day but sometimes it jumps up to about $4 per day for only about 5 minutes but then goes back down to $2. I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with my settings or if this is normal behaviour? Thanks.
Activity: 5
What am I missing here?

I assume there may be several factors that might affect this but why is winminers estimated revenue(not profit) much less than say whattomine?

I use 6x 570 and the discrepancy is about $7/day mining PIRL for example.

I genuinely want to know so please constructive feedback as to why it's so. i;m not after suggestions like mine direct with pool etc etc.

@TeamWinminer can you shed some light on this?
Winminer mining profit dropped 50% due to the correction

Not mine...humming along nicely, paying out in LTC daily.
Lucky you, my earnings have dropped by about 30% since bitcoin 'crashed'.

Yikes, wonder what algos you're using?
No idea, lol, I'm just using the default winminer settings.
which GPUs do you have?
I'm using GTX 1070's
Activity: 126

which GPUs do you have?

Activity: 10

Activity: 10

Activity: 3
Hi,...

I have started to use Winminer since last week.

The reason I changed.... the cash out/withdrawal options.

But, on the previous pools I can get more than $2/day. But on winminer less than $1/day (6 days already, only manage to get $3.90)..hu hu...

Well, may be due to the downtrend value of the coins...?

Activity: 6
Is it better for winminer to add in 2 FA for login and withdraw option? more secure to have this..
Hi,

Do anybody know what network ports that winminer are using? Our firewall techie has closed almost all port(security reason), so he is asking me which ports I want to open.
Other mining pools do have the information in their website, but I cannot find much info in Winminer website.

I need to know the ports like stated here https://www.nicehash.com/algorithm. From it we know that the port range from 3333 until 3362.

I had sent the same question to the [email protected], but no response from them... Sad

Do anybody know, please post it here... Thank you...

I don't know the port numbers but you can find them yourself by clicking on settings and selecting the "Show command screen" option and running a full benchmark of your system. While benchmarking you can see what port numbers each algo is using to connect to the WinMiner pools.

That's what Im doing... but I have to stare at it for a few hours since it changed the ports now and then. The 1st hour I stared at it I got a few ports, but like today there is new port number.

It is good if Winminer can just list down once and for all....

Activity: 48
Hi,

Do anybody know what network ports that winminer are using? Our firewall techie has closed almost all port(security reason), so he is asking me which ports I want to open.
Other mining pools do have the information in their website, but I cannot find much info in Winminer website.

I need to know the ports like stated here https://www.nicehash.com/algorithm. From it we know that the port range from 3333 until 3362.

I had sent the same question to the [email protected], but no response from them... Sad

I don't know the port numbers but you can find them yourself by clicking on settings and selecting the "Show command screen" option and running a full benchmark of your system. While benchmarking you can see what port numbers each algo is using to connect to the WinMiner pools.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

It seems its correct statement. Can you please clarify what kind of correction are you talking about? Right my profit dropped from $8 to $3.3 only. Mostly its CPU mining.
look at all the market .

it's all red yesterday..

now it go back to normal
Hi,

If 95% of the coins will die off because of poor technology, surely bitcoin does not deserve to live.
that's an underestimation of the value of Bitcoin -scarce following the rules of economy, the first-.
Activity: 12
If 95% of the coins will die off because of poor technology, surely bitcoin does not deserve to live.
Activity: 1

It seems its correct statement. Can you please clarify what kind of correction are you talking about? Right my profit dropped from $8 to $3.3 only. Mostly its CPU mining.
Everyone must watch and read-****

Weak hands sell their Bitcoin ! Wall Street are buying up your Bitcoin!

Whilst you buy Shitcoins hoping to make big profits the elites are taking your Bitcoin from you cheap !

Think about it logically.. Since Wall Street got involved the price has fallen as they short the coin.

Meanwhile mainstream media spread fake news fear and doubt.

Their intention is to get more of the 80% of bitcoin that’s already circulating. They know bitcoin is going to be worth 100x it’s current value.

So whilst you panic sell on fake news I’m buying more and holding for the long term. There is so much development going on behind the scenes with Bitcoin including lightning payment channels for low cost instant transactions for mainstream adoption at merchants and smart contracts that will change many industries over the coming years.

95% of all the token coins will die off over time and only the very best technological applications with real world use will survive. Regulation will also start to take effect in the next 5 years that will dramatically reduce the number of ICO’s and scam token launches.

Think long term and think where we will be in the next 5 years and don’t sell your Bitcoin unless you have to.

This is my opinion and I’m holding on to my bitcoin and only investing into other crypto tokens that I believe have real world use and real utility for the masses. The global elites want your bitcoin and they will do whatever they can to get it off you.

They know and understand the power of a totally decentralised one world currency and they also know that the fiat system is irreparably broken.

The debt bubble is closer than ever to exploding and CryptoCurrency is the pin that will inevitably burst their bubble.

Wall Street are fearful and that’s why they have now gotten involved.

This year the US Nasdaq will launch futures trading and the winklevoss Brothers should have their ETF approved bitcoin the SEC.

Mike Novogratz is working on building a CryptoCurrency bank.

The signs are all there and more money will continue to flow from fiat currencies into crypto. Make sure you are holding on to at least one Bitcoin because those that do will be the new generation of wealth holders on the planet.

❤❤❤
Pages:
Jump to: