Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 14. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I had been working with support on two annoying issues. Specifically:

- the one where WinMiner would suddenly "forget" all its settings and need to be setup again with email address, etc.

- the idle issue, where the GPU would just switch to idle for no apparent reason, and stay that way until the machine was rebooted and WinMiner restarted.

At first support was very prompt, receptive, and seemed genuinely interested in fixing the issues. However I now haven't heard back from them in a week after sending multiple log files showing the problem. I'm starting to think they are ghosting me, or are just unwilling or unable to fix them. I need to decide if I want to stick it out, or just move along to Nicehash...

I'd appreciate it if anyone else can confirm if they are also seeing these issues with v1.109? I'd really like to know if it is common or just me. Thanks!
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
Just added Payeer to our wide list of payout methods.

Enjoy!! Smiley

In case anyone has actually used both payout methods, how does Payeer compare to Paypal when it comes to fees for example?
Activity: 10
Hi, first time posting here. Just wanted to ask if the email I sent to support the other day was received regarding the error report of UI and GPU usage.
My GPU seems to still be in use and temp doesn't go down even if Winminer says it's on Idle.
Here's the Incident ID: ec26bb76-9eb5-4d42-ad59-9dd92e243e5c
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Coin added -

CrowdCoin (CRC) [NeoScrypt] can now be mined by WinMiner beta users
Any chance you guys are working on an altcoin ASIC capability?  I ask because I run my card systems half on NiceHash and half on WinMiner, but I am very limited to where I can run my Baikal Giant X10s and Bs.
It's definitely on the roadmap...though we are not quiet there yet.. Smiley
Neoscrypt is usually what nicehash keeps running so this is very welcoming news.
Neoscrypt, Daggerhashimoto, Nist5....
When I use CastXMR the new version shows the mining speed of the first GPU but all other 5 below just show 3 arrows and the message (See above) all the time. Is that the intended behaviour?
Many thanks for this new version! Great stuff.
Thanks for reporting this - it should be fixed by now. Let us know if it is resolved on your end as well.

Thank you for your support!!
Activity: 440
Merit: 1

Enjoy!! Smiley

Thanks for the effort!
Are there any plans to add Amazon Gift Cards for other than US store (amazon.co.uk for UK, amazon.de for Germany and so on?)
Amazon.com helps only US-based customers of WinMiner...
Activity: 6
Any chance you guys are working on an altcoin ASIC capability?  I ask because I run my card systems half on NiceHash and half on WinMiner, but I am very limited to where I can run my Baikal Giant X10s and Bs.
Activity: 126
Neoscrypt is usually what nicehash keeps running so this is very welcoming news.
Neoscrypt, Daggerhashimoto, Nist5....

When I use CastXMR the new version shows the mining speed of the first GPU but all other 5 below just show 3 arrows and the message (See above) all the time. Is that the intended behaviour?

Many thanks for this new version! Great stuff.
Activity: 12
Just added CastXMR (v1.109a)
So you can mine Monero, Electroneum, Sumo with up to 2000 Hash/s on Radeon Vega GPUs.
Happy mining!  Smiley

Keep em coming!
You asked for it, so here is another one...

NeoScrypt is being added to WinMiner - VIVO and HAL are now live for beta users..
Activity: 17

So you can mine Monero, Electroneum, Sumo with up to 2000 Hash/s on Radeon Vega GPUs.

Happy mining!  Smiley

Keep em coming!

Happy mining!  Smiley

Enjoy!! Smiley
Just got a new 1080 card for gaming, but since it is was so overpriced I thought I'd mine a bit to make it "cheaper". But on winminer I can only get around 1,7 dollars a day(Barely more than my old 7950). While on nicehash I get 2,7. Ver sayd, because I would prefer to use winminer over nicehash.

Be careful as I have found both Nicehash and Minergate to be overly optimistic with their predicted payouts and profitability calculators. WinMiner's live dashboard has been the most accurate at showing actual payouts for me.

Also, I mine for cash, not coins. There is a huge value to me in being paid (via PayPal option) in USD, rather than going through the hassle of selling coins on an exchange. Consider your own end goal when picking out a miner.

Yeah that is true. I love the paypal option. I've just been dabbling a bit back and forth and noticed the big difference.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
nice looking client, easy setup , lots of withdraw options ... but for AMD. Lack of phi , bitcore , neoscrypt , x17 , so on ... doesnt realy make it apealing for Nvidia setups. Have any plans for implementing thos algos?
Activity: 14
Just got a new 1080 card for gaming, but since it is was so overpriced I thought I'd mine a bit to make it "cheaper". But on winminer I can only get around 1,7 dollars a day(Barely more than my old 7950). While on nicehash I get 2,7. Ver sayd, because I would prefer to use winminer over nicehash.

Be careful as I have found both Nicehash and Minergate to be overly optimistic with their predicted payouts and profitability calculators. WinMiner's live dashboard has been the most accurate at showing actual payouts for me.

Also, I mine for cash, not coins. There is a huge value to me in being paid (via PayPal option) in USD, rather than going through the hassle of selling coins on an exchange. Consider your own end goal when picking out a miner.
Activity: 48
Is there a way currently to set a device to mine a specific coin?

In the Coin menu you can choose the coins, but not what device mines which coin.

Or am I missing something in "job decision" that will do this?

Thanks

No there is not a way to do what you are asking.
Activity: 17
Is there a way currently to set a device to mine a specific coin?

In the Coin menu you can choose the coins, but not what device mines which coin.

Or am I missing something in "job decision" that will do this?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: