Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 67. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Can we fix something on our end or is your programming needs to be optimized?
Thanks for sending this important feedback, and yes it does sound wrong..
It will be really great if you could send us the log files so we can trace down what went wrong (Help > Send Error Report; and please write your nickname)
We promise to look at it asap  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is it possible to make also auto switching in afterburner?
WinMiner will optimize profits per machine by making sure it gets the work that delivers the highest payout for the specific machine. If you use afterburner to drive up the performance of your machine and then run WinMiner, the optimization will take into account the boosted performance and you will enjoy higher profits.
Hope this helps  Smiley

Maybe I don't have the settings nailed down but even now v1.73  -

It changes coins- for example- ETH is best profitable coin- yet after a while it'll switch to something lower. How does it reckon to drop from $3 a day to $1.92 is a good idea?

Can we fix something on our end or is your programming needs to be optimized?
WinMiner will optimize profits per machine by making sure it gets the work that delivers the highest payout for the specific machine. If you use afterburner to drive up the performance of your machine and then run WinMiner, the optimization will take into account the boosted performance and you will enjoy higher profits.
Hope this helps  Smiley
Can I connect a non-windows worker to a specific pool? I've got something else in the works that won't run windows and was wondering if you had anything for some of the dedicated linux builds out there...
Sorry, but at the moment our pools do not support external mining software integration. Perhaps down the road.. Smiley
Payment confirmations on the Bitcoin network are extremely slow due to Bitcoin Network loads..
Good news - Transactions confirmation time on the Bitcoin networks seem to be back to normal  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can I connect a non-windows worker to a specific pool? I've got something else in the works that won't run windows and was wondering if you had anything for some of the dedicated linux builds out there...
We have a new release for you - v1.73a

- Signatum coin is now supported :-)
- Machine name filter added on statistics page

Enjoy!

A couple of personal thanks and reminders:

does this miner include signatum coin?
Few ideas for you to improve things.
2 Incorprate new miner for new algo Signatum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-signatum-new-algorithm-fair-launch-no-premine-2030529

Thank you guys! Keep on the great feedback and ideas!

….
Could you please add following features:
…method for showing worker stats is the most important,,,,
Any chance the website will be able to do a bit more advanced statistics in the future?
At a minimum, assign worker ID's and see how much/day each system is actually generating
….

5) Is there have any possibility to see WorkerID " Machine Name" status on the web or somewhere else?

Thank you! We know you wanted more comprehensive data for each Worker (and we are working on it for you)… but hey, this is a start..   Smiley

Activity: 54
I just made a $ 10 cashout for my btc wallet, but I received only 0.00221151 btc which gives around $ 9.34. In this case I only pay the 3% fee? Or has transfer rate Huh

From first post of the topic.

FEES
WinMiner charges 3%, other fees e.g. miner fees exchange fees payment method fees, if exist, are not included.

I am a beginner in mining, I understood that besides the fee paid plus a btc transfer fee. thank´s
Would it be possible for the miner to have a toggleable to not count the computer as idle if streams/videos are running? It's a bit annoying to have the "Miner will start in 10 seconds" popup right in front of my video on my HTPC.
Good point. Thanks for sending.
Added to the wish list  Smiley
UPDATE: payment confirmation times on the Bitcoin network seem to be back to normal (August 17)

Payment confirmations on the Bitcoin network are extremely slow due to Bitcoin Network loads

Since July the Bitcoin network is experiencing heavy load causing a surge in the number of unconfirmed transactions, this became even more painful since August 14th (we have seen transactions being delayed by the Bitcoin network for over 48 hours now)...
See the graph of unconfirmed transactions here - https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#30d  .

The load on the Bitcoin network causes transactions with low transactions fees to be pushed back on the queue and high transaction fee deals get prioritized.
As a result WinMiner withdrawals in BTC (which are using a relatively low transaction fee) take longer than usual to confirm.

Any WinMiner withdrawal transaction made and not yet confirmed can be seen by searching for the transaction number on sites like https://blockchain.info/ .    Such transaction will be confirmed as the load on the Bitcoin network eases up. There is nothing we can do to speed this up or cancel the transaction – these are the rules and the nature of the Bitcoin network.

To assist users who insist on Bitcoin withdrawals and are willing to pay a higher transfer fee (which will put the transaction in high priority and shorten the expected confirm time) we are working on offering an option to opt into a fast, high commission transaction.

So what does that mean to you:

If you already made a withdrawal in Bitcoin and it is still unconfirmed – Patience is the only remedy.

If you are about to make a withdrawal you should consider the following:
1.   Withdrawal in ETH gets a much faster confirmation
2.   Withdrawals in BTC:
- Make a withdrawal and wait for the network confirmation
- Wait for the high transfer fee and priority solution
- Write to support[at]winminer.com and ask for a manual BTC withdrawal using high transfer fee.
3.   Withdraw using one of the other payment methods – e.g. PayPal

Hope this helps
Activity: 160
Merit: 101
Activity: 54
I just made a $ 10 cashout for my btc wallet, but I received only 0.00221151 btc which gives around $ 9.34. In this case I only pay the 3% fee? Or has transfer rate Huh
Activity: 3
Would it be possible for the miner to have a toggleable to not count the computer as idle if streams/videos are running? It's a bit annoying to have the "Miner will start in 10 seconds" popup right in front of my video on my HTPC.
Activity: 105
Hello Winminer team,
i guess it is only because you prepare some changes but as bug notice here:
DCR: Stratum - Cannot connect to dcr.pool.winminer.com:4252
instead of dual mining eth & dcr it only gives the profit for eth
and while trying to transmitt error report:
error while sending ... please try later
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So 1 getting more communit support than just being able post on here so chat options no1
number 2 would be number 4 on list more payout options.
3 being option 6 in lis and to add to it. Coins we get to mine have the option to withdrowal in that that coin have ability to have all coins avaible we mine and usd value and can convert if we want to btc value as exmaple or to cash out in to fiat in usd paypal as example. SO if we want can keep the mined coins or liek said mine % direct convert to btc on fly or keep x ammount of coin back and convert rest to usd value or btc etc.
Which of the following that you suggested (telegram, discord, slack, rocket chat) would you place in highest priority?

1. Slack
2. Discord
3. Rocket Chat
4. Telegram
Activity: 7
Can you add the total MHs and profitability SUMS for the rig, not just per card? Right there, under the card list...
Thanks.
We are working on it  Smiley

And maybe if you are there, profit for week, month, year also... Smiley THX!
Can you add the total MHs and profitability SUMS for the rig, not just per card? Right there, under the card list...
Thanks.
We are working on it  Smiley
Activity: 7
So 1 getting more communit support than just being able post on here so chat options no1
number 2 would be number 4 on list more payout options.
3 being option 6 in lis and to add to it. Coins we get to mine have the option to withdrowal in that that coin have ability to have all coins avaible we mine and usd value and can convert if we want to btc value as exmaple or to cash out in to fiat in usd paypal as example. SO if we want can keep the mined coins or liek said mine % direct convert to btc on fly or keep x ammount of coin back and convert rest to usd value or btc etc.
Which of the following that you suggested (telegram, discord, slack, rocket chat) would you place in highest priority?
5) Is there have any possibility to see WorkerID " Machine Name" status on the web or somewhere else?
Working on adding this.
A comprehensive change for the reporting on the site is also scheduled.
Pages:
Jump to: