Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 13. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
I think  bitcoin was number one, so they will stay, and as for ETH, for him there is a very uncertain future
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:52:27 AM
While crypto this year is losing to FIAT. Only losers are both. If there is growth, it will be in bitcoin and in ETH.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:24:58 PM
Really? bitcoin will not lose eth. Any oscillation of bitcoin is immediately displayed on eth.
I think so too.  Over the past couple of months, the price of ETH has fallen almost 2-fold, but the price of BTC has almost not fallen.
Activity: 72
August 21, 2018, 06:30:09 AM
I figure bitcoin will at present manage and remain at the best rank in digital currency advertise, bitcoin is difficult to beat and they are have a ton of speculators and holders. Will require a hard These coins have totally extraordinary errands and capacities. They have enough space in this world for both. They essentially will exist together calmly with each other. There will be an ascent in the cost of bitcoin, it is a direct result of this rising and ethereumwork to reach bitcoin.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
Really? bitcoin will not lose eth. Any oscillation of bitcoin is immediately displayed on eth.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
For me, bitkoyn still remains number 1, and the Etherium will still be next to him. And we will all win if we invest in both of them until the end of this year, because he is going to rise again.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
I think the winner will not be all as it was and will be, bitcoin will be ahead, the price may be even lower than now but do not panic

We don't really need to compare and identify who is the winner here in the crypto world.  What we need is to identify how can we manage to make bitcoin profitable and greater as it is.  We don't need to build a competition here, we should spread positivity to be better for bitcoin and all other coins.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
No matter who's competing bitcoin will always be the winner and the number one coin in the coin market. The ETH shows some great potentials but it's far from being the second place compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
Obviously, BTC is still in the lead, but the real winner is not a coin. It's us who profit from this coin. Other coins are almost impossible to defeat BTC. What happens to BTC in the same way as others? If BTC falls, alts will show the same move. Is also rising.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
Your thoughts are clear. But I do not think that ETH will become the leader of this year. I think BTC will remain the leader of the cryptocurrency market for at least a couple of years, that is, 2018-2019. What will happen next is unknown to anyone, so I will say like the old adage "wait and see".
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
BTC is still up there since I think it is still considered as the "universal" crypto, which by means of exchanging from cryptocurrency to fiat currency. But as the maximum supply is getting closer, the technology behind ethereum is getting its spotlight and the potential of ethereum is getting acknowledged. So many altcoins are based from ethereum and I think the time that ethereum will be the number 1 crypto is near.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
Winner? I think that the words you use are not used properly. There is no winner in the cryptocurrency. If there is a winner, there is only bitcoin. Because only the bitcoin rises other coins will rise.

Agreed with you, not only this year 2018 but i'm sure bitcoin will always be the winner on every year. I mean, Ethereum still can't beat bitcoin, not only Ethereum, all altcoins can't beat bitcoin. Bitcoin still dominant. it's like there is no cryptocurrency without bitcoin.
Activity: 310
August 19, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
This year Bitcoin will probably stay the leader, if the bearmarket keep continuing, than for sure.

It's hard to beat the dominance of bitcoin, even the latest marketcap has reached more than 54%, bitcoin is increasingly popular because more and more users are selling altcoins and buying for bitcoin so I'm sure that the end of the year is better than ethereum.
Activity: 335
August 19, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum have lost so far. There is no winner. From the perspective of the decline, Bitcoin has fallen less than Ethereum. Ethereum has dropped significantly more quickly, so it is better to choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
Both BTC and ETH are two potential e-currencies and the leader in the cryptographic market. The technology, value, stability and community of BTC and ETH is at the forefront of the market. The value of BTC and ETH increase or decrease both affect the Altcoin ... Therefore, both BTC and ETH are winners.
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
I'm sure, BTC will be the leader for this and next years. Bitcoin is the etalon for cryptocurrency same as the gold is the etalon for standard money
Activity: 89
August 19, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
Winner? I think that the words you use are not used properly. There is no winner in the cryptocurrency. If there is a winner, there is only bitcoin. Because only the bitcoin rises other coins will rise.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
August 19, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
while it seems to me that bitcoin has a good chance of becoming the leader of 2018. Other crypto currencies look less promising.
Activity: 119
August 19, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

At the moment, BTC is the winner this year.  But by the end of the year a few more months and the situation may change.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
In my opinion, there is no winner in 2018 among Bitcoin and Ethereum. All al more Altcoins are built on the platform of the Ethereum and depend on it. However, the rate of Ethereum on the exchanges falls more than Bitcoin. For 1 Ethereum $ 260 is not the price of the winner.
Pages:
Jump to: