Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 84. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 16, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
I believe that BTC will be able to maintain its leadership, and BTC is able to maintain its popularity in the world of crypto. It will require a very long process for ETH to replace the BTC. Each coin will always have flaws, and each coin has its own advantages and levels of ability that are not always shown every time. There are times when coins take turns to achieve the highest increase. So, maybe in last year BTC which reached its highest increase, and now turn ETH that will reach the highest increase in accordance with the level of ability of each coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:45:28 PM
We just look at it later until the end of the year 2018. I think the price will still remain the Bitcoin higher from ethereum. But it is possible to benefit could be more derived from ethereum. A great many responses as well as a positive prediction about altcoin ethereum. And it made me sure, ethereum's future will be very good.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2018, 11:42:41 PM
In terms of the benefits of Ethereum. So Ethereum is a leader from a technological point of view. And if you count how many useful projects Ethereum gave life, it has long surpassed bitcoin in demand.

Ethereum gave platform on which many projects can be created. Your
analogy with giving life have some point, this projects would not be alive
without Ethereum.
   In terms of technology Ethereum has a lot to offer. Ethereum gave life
to many projects and what will happen when this projects grow up in
few years?
   I can't say which one will be the winner this year. I have both! Bitcoin was
a winner all this years behind us, but one year will be Ethereum. Buy now
and wait that year ready.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
As you said, BTC is not really used on a large scale, but BTC cannot be copied in the encrypted world. Just as gold is more collectible in our real world, no one will use gold to go shopping. However, BTC's presence should be close to gold, and its existence value far exceeds its price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
In terms of the benefits of Ethereum. So Ethereum is a leader from a technological point of view. And if you count how many useful projects Ethereum gave life, it has long surpassed bitcoin in demand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
I think that BTC is still leading the market. Although EHT is used a lot, people still recognize BTC's more in actual life consumption. For example, you can buy daily necessities!
Activity: 94
May 16, 2018, 11:06:44 PM
I would say ETH, its just as liquid but faster transaction speeds.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
could be like that in the year 2018. hopefully ETH able to dominate the crypto .. although still below BTC I am sure that this ETH will mampur to be king at the end of 2018. greetings crypto
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 16, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
There will always be only one winner! BTC! He proved his superiority at the start, when he tried to survive the pressure of the government and today it is the most expensive currency!
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 11:01:16 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think BTC is the winner of the year. of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20. It will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc. The bitcoin always the first.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 16, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
I believe this year Bitcoin will continue to maintain its leadership and maintain its high price. Ethereum will not be a winner and the price can only go beyond the other Altcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will be a King forever and forever.
Activity: 93
May 16, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
I think that by the end of the year the winner will be Ethereum, its value is growing much faster than bitcoin. Although the latter is trying to gain momentum, it is too much to slow down during the falls.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 10:42:37 PM
Oh yeah Bitcoin will still keep its leadership. I don't think ETH will be able to surpass the value of BTC. Annyways ETH has done well for integrating the various awesome services on the ETH network. It is also pushing hard to be the highest values of BTC, but i don't believe it will "wait" for the price of Ether to catch up
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 10:33:53 PM
Of course, it is too, because it is a platform with more features, more extensibility, and a lot of possible upgrades. However, the development of Bitcoin has fallen behind. It just insists on its own things, but However, it has not been well decentralized.
Activity: 88
May 16, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
I think the market is still heavily dependent on BTC.
However, the larger growth will be ETH. By the end of the year it may reach over $ 2,000
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 16, 2018, 10:20:56 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think the winner of the year will still be btc adn in the following years it will still be like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 09:59:58 PM
Hello everyone!

this year's coin champion is Bitcoin. indeed from year to year Bitcoin remains the number one coin that became year to year.
so as to be a mainstay that continues to be number one. so that it will be very profitable and be the best development.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
May 16, 2018, 09:56:11 PM
Hello everyone!

We already know, now that btc is still struggling its price value in the exchange market  when we compared to ethereum thats still consisting its price pump in the blockchain market,but this is not means that because of this situation ethereum will be the winner of this year  and surpass bitcoin in terms of price value and popularization in the market,because for as  now there is no one would replace bitcoin  in the coin market  being no.1 of all coins,maybe this year ethereum have a biggest improvement,but this is not instances that its beat the bitcoin in being leadership in digital currency system.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 09:43:59 PM
For me both ethereum and bitcoin are winner because the price of this two coin sre increasing also and if the price of the bitcoin decrease ethereum decrease too. Because even the price of the ethereum more cheaper than bitcoin they are both for me.
two coins of Ethereum and Bitcoin do have a good price, bitcoin always tops the list of highest prices, and I'm sure for the end of this year Bitcoin will still be the number one. because Bitcoin has benefited the user and bitcoin is often used to transact.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 09:36:38 PM
It seems that from the BTC price will lead as seen from the BTC Supply which will almost reach its maximum limit, especially if BTC down all will come DOWN. If in CoinMarketCap it could be the ETH that will win for this year because of the increasingly widespread ETH Platform at the moment and a lot of in use within every ICO Smiley. Thanks hope help
Pages:
Jump to: