Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 79. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
speak the winner here if seen from the point of view of the obvious price Bitcoin the winner because at this time the comparison is now clear bitxoin is in the top position ..
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
It is hard to know who is the winner in this year. I bet that both coin will increase the price a lot and together, they will rule the cryptocurency world. Bitcoin and ethereum are both good and they all have the potential to become the greatest in this year. But if I have money to invest, I will always put them in ethereum
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
if we talk about the winner, maybe ethereum is superior because its value is more stable and quick to recover after the storm. I prefer to ethereum
Activity: 588
June 05, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Now it's too early to talk about who is now the winner of this year, because now is a very unstable situation with crypto-currencies, especially with bitcoin and ETH, because they dictate prices in the market.
Activity: 82
June 05, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I think it is not about winner. BTC and ETH have their places
Activity: 20
June 05, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
i think BTC still a winner in this year, beacause ETH cant easily overun BTC as easy as that.
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
this year BTC is still the winner. ETH is good and has a shortage of BTC but ETH can not be a winner this year. it's possible that ETH will beat BTC but not this year. maybe the next 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 05, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
I think this year is still Bitcoin win if compared with ETH.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 05, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20
it will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc

I agree with think.  bitcoin is the winner of this year I think because bitcoin is always on the top and  ethereum  is just always under bitcoin so the bitcoin is the winner
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Of course bitcoin is the winner. But bitcoin and ethereum are very good coins and will continue to grow in the future, and having both will give good results.
Activity: 113
June 05, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
for a while I think the token etherium I currently think is the winner because I see the token etherium movement now faster than bitcoin. and this also I think is the factor that makes bitcoin will take longer to rise or recover to previous price.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
It is still too early to make any comments. The market is still bleak and there are no signs of recovery.
But I think we can see the race in the next few months.
even before the end is not clear when the market will finally recover. Therefore, it is still too early to draw conclusions about the year 2018.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
June 05, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
Looking at how the market is there and seeing so many competition for ethereum like neo,EOS , VeChain and no competition for btc , I think it's going to be bitcoin
Activity: 340
June 05, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

It is not good to compare between the two different coin ehich is ethereum and bitcoin. Coins have its different functions, capability and ability. Both of these are the standard of cryptocurrency. It is coin which proves to us the crypto is a good investment and a profitable one.  You cannot predict when and how these two coins rise and make you successful.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
They are the best of cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum are both profitable that's why i invest both of them because they are the most dependable cryptocoins that can stay and rise high at the market. Maybe bitcoin ranks as the #1 for many years but ethereum are getting stronger also. As what i have observe when bitcoin rise ethereum and almost all altcoins are rising also. For me they are both winner this year because still they are dominating cryptocurrency for many years.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
June 05, 2018, 10:07:38 AM
Hello everyone!

For me its Ethereum but in terms of Value its remain with the king BTC ethereum dominance is base on innovation, and userbase but in terms of maket value and capitalization it remains with Bitcoin its undisputed leader.
I agree with what you said cause Ethereum is good in terms of transaction and network fee. But, i will always go for BTC because it was also the reason why we have crypto currency today. However, OP every crypto currency that are base on the ERC20 or smart contract are called TOKEN not altcoin.
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
Considering how the ether began to grow, I think he will win, Of course not this year, but in the future. I'm waiting for news about the imminent update.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 05, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
Hello everyone!

if we look at the level of popularity of course between bitcoin and ethereum have a high level of popularity. but if you say which will be better in the future I will certainly review at the beginning of the creation of crypto to date and proved to this day bitcoin is still the number one crypto that has the highest asset value. so until now I have assumed that in the future bitcoin will remain a leader among other crypto.
Activity: 83
June 05, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
ETH would rise above Bitcoin or not, I could not say for sure. Unless lightning network of ETH will be launch or if Bitcoin's LN won't work it can possibly happen when that events would happen but as far as I can see ETH's value are being dumped continously that is why we shouldnt be expecting much more to this platform.
Activity: 199
June 05, 2018, 09:55:15 AM
it is definitely Bitcoin who will win, but this time New June, there are still 5 months until the end of this year. Will Ethereum go beyond Bitcoin, or will Bitcoin remain unbeatable ?! we'll see later until the end of this year. Bitcoin or Ethereum that will win.
Pages:
Jump to: