Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 80. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion, the winner of this year can be a different coin than bitcoin and ethereum. Of course this two are the strongest coins of the crypto now, but I think NEO and IOTA can be very successful in the near future.

Also, I think ethereum might have a better price than the price of bitcoin, but I think this is a low probability for this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
bitcoin will remain a leader for another crypto. for this year I think there's no chance at all for the ethereum to be superior to bitcoin. fixed bitcoin which would be the highest for any reason. to know the next bitcoin will still always be the top spot.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
I think the token etherium is more deserved to be a winner because so many people benefit from their daily and weekly trade. besides that if we look at bitcoin prices that are getting more and more unpredictable and make many people melangami big losses and others.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
BTC is the king of crytocurrency. Still now I have not find any winer but at the end of the year we will find the winner and I firmly believe that the winner of this year will be btc.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 05, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
The spread between the price of any altcoin is very high! Ethereum is trading below 10% of market price of bitcoin and bitcoin price is at it's lowest!  It is as clear as day light that bitcoin is indeed  winning!

You really don't need to be a rocket scientist to know who are really winning the race. Bitcoin is far far ahead on price so that very indicative as to who is really winning. But for the the question is how they can really manage and retain their positive as the most dominant coins out there.

EOS is coming into the picture to challenge ETH and then we have BCH at the side, trying to overtake Bitcoin. So its going to be a continuous battle but I don't think that those challengers have a chance to overtake them for now. Maybe it will took 5 or more years to really see something that will shake the market, but as of now, I don't see it happening.
Activity: 109
June 05, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
BTC at the moment the brand and remove it from this market is not profitable for anyone. So far, for many people bitcoin = all crypto-currencies, they did not hear anything about other coins
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
for bitcoin bitcoin is far from the bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good future for people and especially for bitcoin holders many bitcoins have so many people who are in bitcoin because they know it's legit so Better buy bitcoin early enough for your profit
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 05, 2018, 09:35:33 AM
The spread between the price of any altcoin is very high! Ethereum is trading below 10% of market price of bitcoin and bitcoin price is at it's lowest!  It is as clear as day light that bitcoin is indeed  winning!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
It is still too early to make any comments. The market is still bleak and there are no signs of recovery.
But I think we can see the race in the next few months.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 05, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Its not because many altcoins ate based on ethereum platform meaning this will be the top coin,remember that what ever platform people uses still they will need to pass through blockchain before converting into fiats so the answer is simple,BITCOIN STILL THE TOP AND NUMBER ONE COIN
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 09:32:31 AM
I think Ethereum has a very good prospect for the moment that could be with bitcoin bitcoin, but many ICOs today will have good yng value too for now, we can see when bitcoin falls, Ethereum stays at a good level.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 05, 2018, 09:28:23 AM
Hello everyone!

For me its Ethereum but in terms of Value its remain with the king BTC ethereum dominance is base on innovation, and userbase but in terms of maket value and capitalization it remains with Bitcoin its undisputed leader.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
June 05, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Over time, perhaps it will.ETHEREUM is developing and attracting a lot of attention to itself.This year is likely not to overtake bitcoin but in 2-3 years I think the situation will change
Activity: 431
June 05, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Always BTC becomes the top winner and chart. Indeed ETH from year to year has potential of rapidly growing technology, but for this year the price of ETH can't surpass the price or popularity of Bitcoin.
Activity: 132
June 05, 2018, 08:57:14 AM
Till now we dont have any winner just we have loser till now, but I think Bitcoin price is going to move up next weeks I hope it ll be and after that also Ethereum and differents alts are going to be in higher price.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
well for me and my own opinion, in terms of price, of course bitcoin will always pass eth in price but in terms of investment ROI, eth might be the winner and it might out perform btc this year
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
Of course, I prefer ETH, not BTC, like many other people. But most likely BTC will still win this year, ETH will still follow the BTC trail, because the price of ETH can be adjusted in accordance with the price of BTC. Both coins will undoubtedly be very valuable this year, but so far the BTC is too high in value, despite the advantages of ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
June 05, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
Hello everyone!
It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

I think youre on the wrong site If you dont want bitcoin to be on top and support other than bitcoin I think you are not supposed to be here, remember this is "BITCOIN"talk.org.

Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?
For me it still too impossible for ETH to beat the value of bitcoin, but it can possibly beat the increase rate of bitcoin of this year.
Activity: 406
June 05, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
Those who can earn thanks to these crypto-currencies will win. These are different technologies. Ethereum and bitcoin are not athletes who want to be the best. Is it important who will be the winner? Who needs it at all? To those who like to argue what is better: Coca Cola or Pepsi, ios or android.
The main thing is development, i hope ethereum will develop. And also i hope that its developers have created it not only for earning money, but and also for people, for the development of technologies, etc.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
Hello everyone!

No altcoins can defeat Bitcoin in the market today, just yet. We can't conclude anything because the market is so volatile and but I see Etherium can go against Bitcoin head to head as the best coins in the market in the future. If the investors pull-out their investments in Bitcoin and transfer it to Etherium or other altcoins probably Bitcoin will collapse as hell.
Pages:
Jump to: