Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 49. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
You should have better plan that you can use in order to make decision better. There are a lot of ways that you can do in order to grow your investment. Try to join in different ICOs for you to grow your money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 18, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
If you have big savings, I prefer to you to make investment with bitcoin mining. There are a lot of benefits that you can earn by making investment with bitcoin mining, one of those is earning passive income.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
Wise thing to do with your savings is to invest it in Insurance or Real Estate. Insurance provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a premium. Don't put it all in bank, because it will not give higher profit.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
when you have saved a reasonable amount of money, the wise thing to do is to invest such money in any business that brings daily or regular returns. even if there is an emergency you can take care of it without any stress.
Activity: 81
June 18, 2018, 08:29:45 AM
I think targeting some of our income to be a savings is a good thing. Because the savings are very important usefulness in the future. But I do not think you use your savings to be invested, because investments have risks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 18, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
There are a lot of profitable investments nowadays that you can do. I think it is better if you will use the 50% of your savings to start capital in trading of cryptocurrencies. By using your skills and knowledge, I know that you can easily grow your capital.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
June 18, 2018, 07:59:42 AM
I think the wise thing to do with our savings is keeping it to the banks, atm and credit card because it is the safest and better way to get less interest for the amount money we deposit. It is also helpful especially if we face a problem like emergency incident. We need to manage our money so we can use it on this situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
There is no better option. It really depends on you and the risk you want and are able to take. If you have low revenue, well, maybe it's a better option to keep your savings at the bank even if it doesn't bring you any benefits.

Keeping in banks is safest way to us but we are getting very less interest for the amount we are depositing. Saving is always to hold the money because it will be helpful in the emergency needs. Most of the people failed to save money because they don't know how to manage the money.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 18, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
There is no better option. It really depends on you and the risk you want and are able to take. If you have low revenue, well, maybe it's a better option to keep your savings at the bank even if it doesn't bring you any benefits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

I suggest to invest your money than to sleep it. I know it's risky to invest in crypto currency but you need to gamble no matter what if you want to earn more.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
June 18, 2018, 06:07:52 AM
Yes that's right. I think the wise thing to do with your savings is to spend it in emergency cases. When the time comes that there is a negative happen you have a money as backup so nothing to worry about.
You can either invest in the Bitcoin or besides the Bitcoin you can invest in Ethereum and other valuable cryptocurrencies. Your savings will payoff if you do so and apply your market knowledge in your desired source. This is a very relevant and profitable decision if you choose crypto market for your investment. Be aware of miss use of money in this modern world as we should be productive and careful about our investments.
Activity: 20
June 17, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
I will say save the money otherwise invest in small business that can yield a little profit when you need it or better still buy assets that can be easily sold when needed.
[/qu
Yes, investment is really good to grow your money even you gain little profit from your investment, and also good idea, buying some assets.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Savings is very important to each and everyone. As an individual you need to have your own savings so  that in case of emergency you have funds to use with. And also if you make an investment aside from your savings that would be great, but you need to wise in investing your money cause theirs a lot of scammer out there. Before you make a decision try to study first all the things that you need to know before you start. nowadays I considered Bitcoin as one of the best thing to invest your money cause if you hit the perfect timing your investment could be double or more, and this is proven already for how many times but the decision is always comes from you
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:21:21 PM
simply not! time deposit will give you small money compared to investing in cryptocurrency (well only applies if you are lucky enough to earn a lot from it but more or less investing on it will have bigger gains compared to earnings from a time deposit).
the importance of having an emergency fund is not to earn but rather to have a cash you can immediately use for some events you don't foresee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 17, 2018, 08:10:28 PM
 Roll Eyes I think those what we could emergency will fund will let sleep until such time we needed it becuase if we put it in time deposit we would be having hard time getting it out becuase of time bond indicated in it, maybe saving can be allocated to some kind of investment to gain interest, can possible be for bitcoin investment to increase its value.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
I think that the emergency saving shouldn’t be limited by the percentage of 20. In my opinion your emergency saving should be the amount that will guarantee you the life without any debts before you started that business. I believe this is the right way of taking risks in a rational way.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 17, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
Its a hard decision to make. Nobody wants to let their money sleep and get some profit by the time. But nobody actually wants risk at that time when he is not worrying about that money and putting that money at any investment will put it at high risk. No matter where you invest it, it will always have some risk. In time like this people ofter choose banks as they do not have any other method left.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 17, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

I think the wise thing to do is to keep a part of it as it is intended, as savings, and on the one hand, use a part of it for business or investment, which would make your money work for you. People who have savings are afforded that chance to invest, which is not available to everyone. However, since it is still money that is on the line, even if it is excess money per se, it should still be well taken cared of.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 17, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
I will say save the money otherwise invest in small business that can yield a little profit when you need it or better still buy assets that can be easily sold when needed.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
I think everyone's financial situation is different. I think it is a good way to diversify our savings, which can effectively reduce risks. While investing in encryption, I will invest in many industries as well.
Pages:
Jump to: