Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 52. (Read 8196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2018, 10:59:41 PM
Wise things with our profits is to divert them to other different portfolio which has huge potential, even they price is very high because the chances of increasing is huge when the market starts recovering. So after making some decent profit it is good to divert your profits into different other investment strategy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 15, 2018, 10:45:32 PM
There's a lot of way to make your savings have a profit. If you only need to have a small amount of gross income, you just need to go for time deposit, but if you want to make it big, you will need to invest it to something. But remember, if you invest it, you can get a high profit, but there are scenarios or tend to lost.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 10:28:57 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
'

One disadvantages of saving money in banks is just your money losses its value every year. The interest where you have acquired from putting it in the bank does not entail and increase in value, because the interest being paid is the value of your money lost through the time it is in the bank. So instead of saving, try to become more wise. Invest in something. Diversify your investment, stocks, real estate and cryptocurrency. Because investing has a greater return than saving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
June 15, 2018, 10:01:47 PM
For me the wise thing to do with your saving, or my saving, is part it into half , the first half you set aside for reservation in your savings , banks ,vault  or any , the other part is to invest in crypto or bitcoin, manage your investment carefully and make cautions about your investment, ovserve what is the status of your investments, if it is in the good run or losing, at least you have half of your savings been set aside whatever happem to your investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
Saving is one of the options available to a income earner.  These savings can be left idle in banks yielding minimal returns, which is not the best. Investments in ICO is recommended.The higher the risk associated with a venture the higher the returns. leaving money in fixed deposits is not the best. 

Yes, agree, better to make good investments so that there will be good profit in return, but we need to carefully study the investments we're going to make because there is always a risk in investing. So like what other says, just invest what we can afford to lose.
Careful study is really required in any investment we are about to do. If we will study then we will take our action on time at that investment and trade. We will know about all the events of that project and we will know that which event will tend the price to increase and when event will be bad for the project. Then according to that we can secure our investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 15, 2018, 09:48:04 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

every person have a different ideas or strategy on how to make there portfolio circulate or create more and more investment,but in my own ideas,the profits that i've earned  into my investing in cryptocurrency,i've been used it to create a local bussiness unit just like building a small  computer internet rent and the others profits  i used it build a small apartment to rent,so that whenever happen in the future at least i have another sources of income  that i can lay on and i can used my profits in crypto in other good investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
June 15, 2018, 09:43:18 PM
A big portion would account for savings alone, we all have different plans and reasons for
putting away money, it’s thinking ahead that counts. For me I would try to invest 30%
of it into something solid and see to it that it grows. 30% on crypto would be my wise
choice and see how it goes from there.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
One of my favorite books which is titled 'the richest man in Babylon' explained that all profits made from a business or work should be made to earn you more money. It related the profit made to slaves and the slaves must continue to work in order to increase the rate of returns or profit.
Activity: 560
June 15, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
I'd use to save it when I need it because that's 20% emergency saving, if you invest all your savings you cannot earn with it because that profit you want maybe lost because of volatility. so save your money by managing it.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
June 15, 2018, 07:01:26 PM
For many putting a good part of crypto profits into fiat would be a helpful advice because anything may happen with crypto in future, and if everything crashes they will be a few survived.
Activity: 151
June 15, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
The only wise thing to do with your savings is to invest it so that it will grow. Do not let alone sleep your money in the bank because the bank will only gain from your money and you as an account holder have only small interest in it.
Activity: 518
June 15, 2018, 06:49:35 PM
For me its good to go in a business, yes it maybe risky but  trying ine thing make you successfull or charge as an experience if you fail. Once you invest it on a business your money will get bigger  and you do not know that the time pass by your money that  you save become double or more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
Saving is one of the options available to a income earner.  These savings can be left idle in banks yielding minimal returns, which is not the best. Investments in ICO is recommended.The higher the risk associated with a venture the higher the returns. leaving money in fixed deposits is not the best. 

Yes, agree, better to make good investments so that there will be good profit in return, but we need to carefully study the investments we're going to make because there is always a risk in investing. So like what other says, just invest what we can afford to lose.

Exactly, if someone is going to invest make sure that it will gain you profit in return, study the project you will be investing and always look for alternative incomes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
The only time you shouldn’t save, or invest is if there are more important things you need to do with your money.
Now that you’ve got an emergency fund, it’s a good idea to save up at least 10% of your earnings each month (or as much as you can afford).
Set yourself savings goals and put away enough to buy what you want. This could be a house deposit, a wedding, or a trip.
You could also start to think about investing your money
The wisest thing to do with your saving is to invest them in profitable and risk less assets. Before actually making the investment, one should do the evaluation of an asset in terms of risk, profitability and stability. If these things are feasible from the point of view of an investor, it will go well. Besides, you can also invest in property business and businesses like real estate and others which often need big money but ultimately pay off.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:54:59 AM
Learn to divide them and prioritize the things that you need to pay and you need to put some money in order to make more money with your savings. It is not healthy for me to just let your savings sit there and sleep for a lot of months or even years because it is better to spend them into things that you will give you opportunities and benefits.

Divide our investment in several option is better and more wise than we put in one investment. Saving is important but it will decrease the value by inflation and if we investing it with wise, I am believe that bring profits on our saving
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
investing, and saving. Those are my 50-50% in here.
I am always investing more money on crypto, and at the   same time, i am always keeping some money for future purposes
Activity: 397
June 15, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
While trading on cryptoexchange withdraw 11% every month and this will be your reserve fund on deposit in bank. So that you can save your money and in case of loss you can invest again
A wise person will choose investment in a valuable currency and we know that the modern time is that of crypto so investment in the crypto market will payoff if you apply the rules and principles which are required in every business. If you are with low savings then start trading with less valuable currencies and then upgrade to higher. On the other hand if you are with huge savings then enter into the Bitcoin market if you have knowledge.
If you are thinking to buy products which are using in daily life like games, television, new laptop or any other wish but you know what; in the language of business you will need to invest your savings somewhere where you may get profit. You can not make profit if you are doing an investment roughly because it needs you attention and proper handling which is more important in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
The wise thing to do with your savings you need to think about the things you need in your everyday life to avoid costly and become a disciplined person so you do not have to buy anything worthless so your money will not be exhausted and in the emergency time there is money available.
You have a point, for me the wise thing to do with your savings, first you need self discipline in order to be controlled and don't waste buying things that actually not needed for daily usage and also become independent, because sometimes we don't actually know when emergency happens, that's why we need to be prepared and save enough money so that when the time comes you have savings to be used.
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
for me, i pay my bills first (electric, water, internet and credit card) before everything else. what’s left are for my saving, for my daily expenses and some for investing in cryptocurrencies. i don’t invest too much as i can’t afford losing much. but since i started investing, i have not yet lose. it’s just that cryptocurrency prices fluctuating up and down.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
June 15, 2018, 04:13:19 AM
Learn to divide them and prioritize the things that you need to pay and you need to put some money in order to make more money with your savings. It is not healthy for me to just let your savings sit there and sleep for a lot of months or even years because it is better to spend them into things that you will give you opportunities and benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: