Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 53. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
The only time you shouldn’t save, or invest is if there are more important things you need to do with your money.
Now that you’ve got an emergency fund, it’s a good idea to save up at least 10% of your earnings each month (or as much as you can afford).
Set yourself savings goals and put away enough to buy what you want. This could be a house deposit, a wedding, or a trip.
You could also start to think about investing your money
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 15, 2018, 03:53:34 AM
Saving is one of the options available to a income earner.  These savings can be left idle in banks yielding minimal returns, which is not the best. Investments in ICO is recommended.The higher the risk associated with a venture the higher the returns. leaving money in fixed deposits is not the best. 

Yes, agree, better to make good investments so that there will be good profit in return, but we need to carefully study the investments we're going to make because there is always a risk in investing. So like what other says, just invest what we can afford to lose.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
I think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.

The wise thing to do with my savings is to invest it to grow , venture a business  or do franchising. We do have options on how to grow our savings yet we have to study the product. We need to do massive research, like the background then create a plan with best strategies to successfully grow your savings, to make sure the ROI.
Activity: 149
June 15, 2018, 01:28:10 AM
It is better to use the 20% in opening a business to make it grow rather than keeping it in a time deposit, because time deposits only have small profits, nor literally keeping it. Business makes us earn bigger amount of money. Smiley
The wise thing to do with my savings is to buy a dump coin and hold it for a very long time until it will be in a bigger value and sell. I will not put it on a bank because of it's very low interest. It is more safe if I will be the one to hold my savings.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 01:25:34 AM
of course I will take some of my profit for me to save and for something emergency and very important because I have a family that will someday need funding for something important
Well it is very wise if we will invest the 70% of our savings on the strongest coin and off course that is bitcoin, we all know that the price of bitcoin now is cheap so buying bitcoin now is very wise thing to do and also advisable to do.
It is not the way a trader or investor wants to choose but only profit and profit is possible in investment or trading. Buying unnecessary stuff is wastage of money and useful things are not the part of saving so you should only talk about saving. You can use your saved money in investment and can trade with it so that you may be able to get huge profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
June 14, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

I save 50 percent of the salary and forget that I have those in my job. The other 50 percent will be for pleaseure purposes and emergency. That is for work salary.

I am still earning from bitcoin and I am not using those funds to anything. Just pure investment. That is why it is better to have 2 jobs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 14, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

Certainly.
Investment is the best thing to do after after savings.

With an opportunity as bitcoin available, your guess is as good as mine.
Exactly, if we do and started investing we are also learning how to use our money wisely and it is a great thing to do, we all have to be wise in making decision with our hard earned money because we can never tell when emergency comes or what will happen in our life in the next coming days, so we must save and secure funds for future.
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
It is better to use the 20% in opening a business to make it grow rather than keeping it in a time deposit, because time deposits only have small profits, nor literally keeping it. Business makes us earn bigger amount of money. Smiley
Activity: 25
June 14, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

Certainly.
Investment is the best thing to do after after savings.

With an opportunity as bitcoin available, your guess is as good as mine.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 14, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
I believe it would always be better to do investment with the extra spare money you can afford rather than putting all of it with the banks as the saving interests of the banks are usually very low, and that is the reason why many investors are getting interested to invest into crypto-currencies.
Saving money in banks just for the sake of interest is not a good investment. Investing in an asset that gives you more than some good money is favored by the investors. Like if you invest in real estate, you would be able to reap good money in less than a year time than you would get if put in a bank. One should always make the investment decision on the future return and risk associated to the asset. Also if one makes investment in crypto provided one has good market knowledge, there will be no chance of loss for him and he might gain good return.
The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest them in an asset with low risk and good future profitability. If you invest without evaluating about the basic factors that leads you to economic prosperity, you will always loose in the market however if you do the analysis before investing, you will be less prone to loss. Yes you cannot tackle the market shifts that often lower the prices but you can definitely make wise decisions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
June 14, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
Whatever you do only keep a very small portion of your savings in cash.  You are just losing wealth to inflation and government currency can collapse at any time.  Look at what happened to Greece and Venezuela.  I would keep your wealth in metals, crypto , stocks, real estate, etc.
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 04:05:28 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

The best thing to do is to start a business in your area either it was small or big in order to have more income monthly that you can use to sustain your daily needs because cryptocurrency is volatile and there is no assurance if you are always going to earn profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Of course itnis wise to make a business because your money will sleep if you will just save them and they will be the exact same amount if you do nothing. But business is risky but all things are risky because you do not do it everytime and a lot of things can happen. It is up to you what business and if you can handle it or not. But you can always invest it and you money will rise even without doing any efforts and just what I've said all platforms you think will always have a risk in them.
Absolutely! It's better to make your money work for you, but I also consider taking a specific part of it for investment, and the other part is for contingency or for other matters. Saving money is advantageous because it provides people the opportunity to earn interest while keeping  money safe. Investing money can be risky, but it offers huge profit.
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
The question of whether to invest in crypto-currencies should not even be considered. The answer is not in doubt: it's worth it. But, in order for the investment to be successful, it is necessary to pay close attention to the following factors:reliability of the selected fund, start-up, broker
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
The wise thing is that if you're going to spend some of it, don't let it be on something stupid. Like partying, or a very expensive vacation. There are countless other ways you can have fun for cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:24:18 PM
I'd invest my money (that I saved and can lose without big problems) in some good ICO just to multiply what I saved. That's how some people become rich.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
Perhaps the wise thing to do with your savings is to invest in the part that you understand and also you can borrow with the profit-sharing system so you get a big enough profit, if you want to invest better you invest in the property that is long term investment.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
that is something wise to me. Indeed emergency money is very important if something happens to us. So you are right that you should set aside some for emergency money. I agree with your concept. It looks good to do.
Activity: 24
June 14, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
Saving is one of the options available to a income earner.  These savings can be left idle in banks yielding minimal returns, which is not the best. Investments in ICO is recommended.The higher the risk associated with a venture the higher the returns. leaving money in fixed deposits is not the best. 
Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Starting a business or invest on a coin today that has a very low price like ethereum coin since most of the crypto analyst are expecting for the price to go back in december just like what happened last year.
Pages:
Jump to: