Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 14. (Read 13789 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
If you look at bitcoin, then it is relatively safe. At least we know that if its price goes down, then after a while it will definitely go up and become higher than before.
If you look at the altcoins, they are not like bitcoins. And in general today they are, and tomorrow we have already forgotten about them. Yes, these are altcoins.
But you can look at the entire situation from a different angle. With the growth of bitcoin, for example, it accumulates 5%, while some altcoins (and there are many such), rise in price by 15-30% (often and more than so). From here a simple conclusion, with the same investments we we get different profits and from the contribution to altcoins this profit is higher.
Of course, when buying altcoins you need to understand well with those in which we will invest, look at the situation on the market, find out what news is and what will probably be and only after that invest.
If you have unsuccessfully bought a coin, and even it turned out to be bad, then don't blame all the altcoins together. There are good coins, there are bad coins. Some of them are strong, some one-day. But we ourselves choose what to buy. No one forces us to buy any concrete coins that are weak and don't have a future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 07:02:13 PM
This is part of the risk you take when you get into cryptos. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The thing is that even though it might seem like you've lost, all that could change in the future. I know it's frustrating though.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
June 20, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
oh man, it can't be that bad

just wait a few weeks, BTC will dip back down, capital will flow from BTC back into alt coins... 

little time heals all
Well actually the alt market has been dropping vs bitcoin for 4-5 months look at the top 20 coins and zoom out

4-5 months, seriously?

I have been hodling bitcoin for 6 years! ... imagine all the bitching I heard regarding its price through this time. However 4-5 months is nothing and only silly to expect a return in this time. Shit, Ive seen posts here demanding answers because there ALTS havent "X5" in a few weeks. Crazy shit really, the arrogance towards trading I see on this forum is breathtaking.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 20, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Maybe that time altcoin is not too develop that's why you said that altcoin is suck. Maybe yes but in 2nd thing we know that altcoin now is profitable but in a different way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:22:38 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
I think you buy some altcoins that are not good. And uou lose some money bscause of them. Don't get mad on all altcoin because some of them are good. And can give us good income. Choose a good altcoin and you will never regret again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
Some people doesn't like altcoins because they are dependent to bitcoin. Some of them likes altcoins to make day trading. I personally find them useful for making profit.
Activity: 44
June 20, 2018, 05:54:02 PM
I feel similar to you. It's killing me. I guess when the market is down and people need to sell, they have to sell for Bitcoin, so that always keeps Bitcoin ahead.
Activity: 35
June 20, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
altcoins are not a bad investment, in fact you can make a ton off of new coins, you just got to make sure you pick the right ones to invest in
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 20, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
This is nothing more than a negative post out of despair, i can feel you because i know how it feels to see your portfolio more than 80% down in value, this is what crypto downtrend can do, i will just suggest you to wait more, never sell in such loss, market is showing signs of recovery, sustaining above $6k mark is itself a big sign that market will take turn from here and i think it is not far away now.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
June 20, 2018, 05:33:34 PM
Not all atcoins suck. There are some good altcoin that are out in the market. And can give us good profit. Like ethereum, i got good every time i trade it.
Activity: 240
June 20, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Btc is for people that want to play it safe, the days of huge gains for btc are over.  If you want to turn a small amount into a large sum you need to go into high risk low cap cryptos.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
You don't have to generalise all the altcoins in the same bracket , some altcoins are good and are already having value .Just be wise and check it out before buying them
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
If you expect never to buy bitcoin you can earn by following a number of bounty campaigns ranging from social media gift campaigns to signature gift campaigns.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 20, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
cant aggree this ....

everything hast their place in crypto.
what i dont like is the mass of altcoins ..
there should be an better regulation

Investors might not be attracted if there's no competition with bitcoin, I think they are here to play with alts and they are enjoying the sway, gaining with trades and getting so much money from the fluctuations are the best place for real players, those investors and traders who knows how the drill and knows how to take advantage are here to keep accumulating money, they want alts to be pumped and see how many will ride with them and dumped it right away if they already reach their desire targets.
Activity: 308
June 20, 2018, 02:56:37 PM
cant aggree this ....

everything hast their place in crypto.
what i dont like is the mass of altcoins ..
there should be an better regulation

Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
There are very good altcoins. Only one bitcoin could not exist. I think that soon bitcoin will become useless, it will be quickly replaced by other altcoins, for example, Bitcoin cash or Ethereum.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
It is your wish to have negative of you  images, you may not buy gold but you definitely have to buy altcoin once to get the most value and invest in them to experience. you should buy altcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Altcoins are dying right now the best choice, for now, is bitcoin and Ethereum (king of altcoin) these two will reach the mainstream soon because SEC declared that they are not Security if you will change your mind and want to pick one altcoin I will suggest a privacy coin that is pure decentralized avoid centralized coin they will not survive for long just my own opinion tho..
I have privacy coins but they are getting killed
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
June 20, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Altcoins are dying right now the best choice, for now, is bitcoin and Ethereum (king of altcoin) these two will reach the mainstream soon because SEC declared that they are not Security if you will change your mind and want to pick one altcoin I will suggest a privacy coin that is pure decentralized avoid centralized coin they will not survive for long just my own opinion tho..
Activity: 50
June 20, 2018, 04:01:09 AM
don't panic man! Alts will go up. As just did a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: