Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 25. (Read 13792 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
To buy unknown altcoins is a risk, I would buy bitcoin, eth, ltc and the known coins. Tokens can be earned in bounty performing tasks of twitter, Facebook

This is an excellent strategy for those people who do not want to take too much risk. For me this strategy is convenient. But there are several young and ambitious coins in my investment portfolio, in addition to reliable coins from the TOP-10. This is my experiment. Everyone must develop his own personal strategy.

This is what somehow I actually do. I only buy BTC, ETH and other altcoins that is good in the market, the rest I can get from participating on bounty campaigns here in the forum. I'm a holder so dips doesn't really affect me much.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 13, 2018, 06:40:58 PM
To buy unknown altcoins is a risk, I would buy bitcoin, eth, ltc and the known coins. Tokens can be earned in bounty performing tasks of twitter, Facebook

This is an excellent strategy for those people who do not want to take too much risk. For me this strategy is convenient. But there are several young and ambitious coins in my investment portfolio, in addition to reliable coins from the TOP-10. This is my experiment. Everyone must develop his own personal strategy.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
March 13, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
The reason why people good at investing always warns us never to put all eggs in the same basket, i mean what do you expect? every investment comes with a risk, the higher the risk the better profit and vice versa. Never consider a loss as a mistake but as a lesson learned and experience.
Activity: 322
March 13, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
You cannot blame the market, it all depends on the traders and investors. Prices of altcoins are going down because these people are on a panic where they are selling their altcoins basing the price in BTC. Damn!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
You know that you could just learn on your mistakes cause one time you invest badly and after some time you could just invest in coin that will pump 5x more so investing in altcoins has some possitives asspects but you need to find out them by following market and investing in good alts, there are lots of them.

But we must not forget about the risks. Altcoins easily rise 5-10X, but these also drop is more significant. On January 17, I bought some alcoins at the bottom, as it seemed to me. Some of these have fallen in price so that I see the new bottoms) And the bitcoin costs the same amount for this time.
Activity: 243
March 13, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
I do not agree with you about altcoins. I am holding eight different altcoins and bitcoin too for now and I know their prize is very low but believe they will rise soon. There are really good promising projects for now and they will grow in the future for sure.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

It is experience. If you are here for advice.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
March 13, 2018, 01:24:30 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
You know that you could just learn on your mistakes cause one time you invest badly and after some time you could just invest in coin that will pump 5x more so investing in altcoins has some possitives asspects but you need to find out them by following market and investing in good alts, there are lots of them.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

If you will leave everything for Bitcoin nothing you will earn big unless you have atleast 10BTC holding. Just chill right now if you are down with your altcoins just do some search for better trading and make some place so when the times altcoins recovers you will know what to do on your next trade.

Yes I agree with this one. Our goal here is to increase size of our Bitcoin holdings actually not only 10 BTC maybe a 100 BTC or 1000 BTC holdings if you have this size of Bitcoin or number of Bitcoin holdings probably you will leave on Bitcoin and wait until Bitcoin reach around $100k or maybe $1M.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

If you will leave everything for Bitcoin nothing you will earn big unless you have atleast 10BTC holding. Just chill right now if you are down with your altcoins just do some search for better trading and make some place so when the times altcoins recovers you will know what to do on your next trade.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
March 13, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
No altcoins don't suck. What sucks is them still tied to the price of bitcoin. Alts like Ethereum need to detach themselves from the bitcoin price. Just wait for bitcoin to stabilize in price and you will no longer have this feeling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 13, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
From the point of view, buying alts which are not known to the world is full of high risk. If you want to make profits, you'd better buy popular coins such as BTC, ETH and so on. Buying alts usually lose your money because most of them are not good and interesting for the real world.
Activity: 265
March 13, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

The very idea of ​​the Altkoins is excellent, but it attracts a large number of scammers. It depends on each of us how many more scammers will live! By investing in projects without analysis, we encourage fraud. I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 13, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 07:35:38 AM
Wish i never bought altcoins ? If you wish to never purchase altcoins you can get them for free by following the gift of campaigns such as signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign, reddit campaign, translite campaign and many more.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 13, 2018, 06:52:51 AM
i completely disagree with this attitude towards altcoins.

i agree that they are useless and you can lose a lot of money if you invest in them and miss the chance of making profit from bitcoin which really matters but you should not forget that in altcoin market there is a lot of opportunities thanks to pumps that can help you make a sudden large amount of money in a short amount of time.

the only thing to learn is how to take advantage of this situation. that is all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 13, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
LOL. Im sorry for your loss but the first wave of btc rising should've been a warning for you.
Once BTC hits $4800, its not going to simply stop at $4800 if you look at the historical price of btc, it hit 5k shortly after it fell down but given the momentum we see here, its definetely passing the resistance and going beyond there.
Atleast the alts are coming back stronger than ever

Wiat what? It will never go that low
Activity: 392
March 13, 2018, 04:48:13 AM
Less feasible if this time say that altcoins it sucks. Sometimes it's true.. because almost all the price movements of altcoins like following bitcoin price movements, and then they decide to focusing more on bitcoin. Well, but of all that from a lot of people have a different purposes, due anyhow the opportunities to gain profits from altcoins doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Even today there are more ways to gain profits. For me.. obviously altcoins have a good sides and this is crypto that can indeed promising profit as well, there's no reason to say that it sucks and is not worth to choose. There are some increasingly proven altcoins showing a good sides, as well as tokens.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 13, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

not every altcoins suck, you just need to understand and learn more about the altcoins you are investing in because it is your money you are using there. dont just buy altcoins because of hype that is happening, study throughly their roadmap and whitepaper before you put your money unto in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
History repeats itself! I do not always fix the profit...even when the altcoins grew up 2-3 times, this is my mistake. Undecided
But  even this wouldn't have saved the situation-bitcoin is also falling down now.
Pages:
Jump to: