Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 21. (Read 13790 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
Indeed, in the world of Cryptocurrency is difficult to guess.
Bitcoin indeed often decreases and increases quite sharply.
While Altcoin influenced by the price of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin rises then Altcoin also go up. If Bitcoin goes down then Altcoin also goes down.
But Altcoin's decline and rise is not as extreme as Bitcoin.

I have a different analysis where altcoin fluctuations are more extreme than bitcoins that always get futures correction, too often we see red altcoin under any circumstances, we only see altcoin stabilizing itself if bitcoin prices are inserted in the upper limit correction. This view is exacerbated by the tendency of the trader to always move from one coin to another.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
Indeed, in the world of Cryptocurrency is difficult to guess.
Bitcoin indeed often decreases and increases quite sharply.
While Altcoin influenced by the price of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin rises then Altcoin also go up. If Bitcoin goes down then Altcoin also goes down.
But Altcoin's decline and rise is not as extreme as Bitcoin.
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
We are at a very good time to buy a altcoins right now. All the altcoins have gone up again and see a very good movement. Those who buy it will not regret it Smiley

That is right. The price of man good coins like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin and Monero will rise a lot later.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
this is a funny topic though  Grin Grin Grin
you just did not buy the right one, some are very profitable,
just buy the big altcoins, so you never lose too much and always can sell it very fast.
I bet you buy some shit coin that gone to zero after some time holding?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
We are at a very good time to buy a altcoins right now. All the altcoins have gone up again and see a very good movement. Those who buy it will not regret it Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 24, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
It is just the same i think. As everybody observed, as bitcoin price goes down it goes down together with other altcoins also though not all. ICO tokens are also becoming useless only very few of them are having real value. I dont buy altcoins but i am earning them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 24, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
I think that the author has already changed his mind, now many altcoins show great growth and give good profit.

Maybe he had a bad experience with altcoins. Probably lost on them or bought some shitcoins. Although most altcoins now grow, but all the time you have to be careful not to invest badly.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
April 24, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
I guess most of altcoin owners on myetherwallet now thinks same. I wish crypto could be lot more safer place but you know "if there is money, there happens to be dirt" so it happens. Altcoins will keep ruling markets anyways.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 24, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
I didnt regret for bought altcoins, because I know they are very risky, they can drop very much but they can rise very much too, so I dared and bought altcoins, all of money at altcoins now.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
April 24, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

Not all but most altcoin are dumping . Picked the best altcoin that you believe will increase for holding a long time . Monitoring daily on your investment is a must so at least you can check if you already gain or not  . 
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
April 24, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
To be safe, buy those top blockchain crypto or may look to top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. Those have a potential to become a new bitcoin and if you lose by investing on other scam coins. You should consider that there are some ICO with a lots of room here in cryptoworld.

I think just targeting the top 10 coins is enough, no need to follow everything for the long term, minor theories and fear will stop soon when we are able to understand the trend and try to continue to believe in certain coins, the key is on the volume of transactions per coin at a price that is still well conjugated.
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
I strongly disagree with you! I would advise you now to buy Pavo tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. Pavocoin brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
I think that the author has already changed his mind, now many altcoins show great growth and give good profit.
he's watching it with amazement, just like the Avatar photo.  Shocked Shocked the rise of the Subcoins from the date he threw the title on the subject. Cheesy of course there is the rise of the crypto markets in general.   Cool Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
April 24, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
To be safe, buy those top blockchain crypto or may look to top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. Those have a potential to become a new bitcoin and if you lose by investing on other scam coins. You should consider that there are some ICO with a lots of room here in cryptoworld.

Activity: 266
Prontapay
April 24, 2018, 03:58:32 AM
Depends what and when you have bought.September 2017 buy,new year sell.X5 profit of everything at least If you bought later then yes.Fail.Personally i havent sell anythingbnew year and bought some more in february,so not very good as well.But looks like btc dance is over,and we might see some slow alt growth and even better by end of this year
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
Imagine,
You have selected 10 altcoins;
You bought them in equal shares;
One of these made, for example, 30X (it can be more);
The remaining altcoins depreciate by 0 (in fact, this will have value);
In the end, you have 3X for your portfolio.

Will BTC do 3X during this time?
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

It is possible to earn on altcoins on mnry more and quicker therefore I would advise you to buy altcoin, now the most podkhodyashchey time for her purchase, you don't store everything in bitcoin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
April 23, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

As fot the current status now of the market...  It is not a right time to buy altcoin especially now that the value of cryptocurrency is in the low point...  It is much better if you will wait...  Until the value of Bitcoin and other altcoin rise again... Holding and waiting is a great strategy now if you want to earn... Investing also has a high chance to lose now...  But we cant predict hope that soon the value of cryptocurrency in the market get high again...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:30:44 AM
I guess you regret it. I am grateful that the market is stagnant because I have earned it so far. investing only in bitcoin is a high risk for me. He scares me alone. I feel more comfortable when I separate investments from the bottom. This market recovery will take place in the near future. Do not hurry.
Pages:
Jump to: