Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 20. (Read 13790 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
April 29, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
By investing in alts, you have to take a risk because here in crypto you have to ready for what will happen in future whether if its down or up. But remember, bitcoin is trading at its low when it they launch and see now the price. So you better hold your coins if it is down or low no matter what and you will see the real value of your investment and makes you a good profit.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
April 29, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
Altcoins are good to hold if Bitcoin is contantly losing its dominance in the cryptospace.
I hold less in Bitcoins and much more in altcoins. It's good to diversify and buy some alts which could make you some huge gains in the bull run as Bitcoin will not give you much xxes in the near future. Altcoins are your best bet
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 29, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
I am sure you would have changed your perspective by now on your earlier stance.Once upon a time,bitcoin was having too much dominance,that sort of drained the altcoin market of cash and therefore dips were common.Things are better now.
I think when he was not buying the right time. I prefer to buy altcoin when its price bitcoin decreases significantly,
usually when bitcoin rises, altcoin also rises
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:24:03 PM
altcoin is the place to collect bitcoin, and bitcoin is where to make money. trading altcoin is greater risk and benefit than bitcoin. so when you come to altcoin, you must be prepared for risk. but big risk can be a big profit from PATIENCE. so you should give more patience in altcoin than bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 29, 2018, 06:00:37 PM
Speculation by alternative coins is a very powerful tool for earning money. If you have received losses from this, then you can not use this tool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 29, 2018, 05:58:39 PM
Perhaps you have lost a lot of capital altcoin. In my opinion you should not rush to invest in the Crypto market while your knowledge is not available, knowledge is too poor you were too risky so it happened to lose capital.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
April 29, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
Well, what would you say if this year all altcoins wil moon and BTC just lose dominance? It is crypto, baby. Don't lose your temper just after a loss. You will rebounce your positions finally. just have passion and hold, we are in a bullish market
Activity: 448
April 29, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
most trader and investors  are putting their money on altcoins its because altcoins are cheaper than bitcoins plus they can choose a different variety with different values an also most of them  has a potential to pump or increase in thier prices.
Of course, everything depends on how much you have the starting capital for investments or What tools do you have for possible purchases of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
In fact, against USD everything is going up at this moment, my portfolio in terms of USD value went up by more than 5% today, and that is huge for me. But yes, we all are a little bit deceived about what happened during the last few months.
We have to wait. We need time. This is just the cycle, it has happened before and will happen again. Against USD there has been an increaqse to your value, against BTC however has seen a fall. Everybody has to be patient
well really, if we all videos and prices for Bitcoin around 20,000 dollars, then of course everyone wanted to invest to make a profit. But after investing in Bitcoin at $ 15,000, Today we are failing in the bathroom.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 28, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
In fact, against USD everything is going up at this moment, my portfolio in terms of USD value went up by more than 5% today, and that is huge for me. But yes, we all are a little bit deceived about what happened during the last few months.
We have to wait. We need time. This is just the cycle, it has happened before and will happen again. Against USD there has been an increaqse to your value, against BTC however has seen a fall. Everybody has to be patient
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 11:08:35 PM
This is cryptocurrency that you were talking about and everything in cryptocurrency is very much unpredictable. Taking into consideration, that altcoins have nothing to do with bitcoins and are very much tricky to invest in. However there are some exceptional alts out there tech-wise; check out the Ethereum's smart contract network for one. As far as the usefulness of technology, nothing can diminish a great product like Ethereum. At some point one will realize that this coin have unique value. In long-term some altcoins might breakout and take the lead, who knows anything can happen,

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
Of all the currency out there, bitcoin has its own foundation and this will be accepted all over the world, unlike altcoins it is the selection of what platforms they could depending on their needs. Me too, id rather bought bitcoins than the rest, and hold it for a long period of time. This time all of my assets are altcoins, and all of them having a low value, continue to go down, unlike bitcoins a possibility of a higher price in the long run. Maybe changing of methods will do this time, not all altcoins are worth to promote and hold, some of them are use for some specific reasons, and not for the entirety of the whole crypto space.

have a great day
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 28, 2018, 06:58:37 PM
If you invest long term in valuable and potential altcoin then I believe you will have a lot of profit in the future. I think it's possible that you bought altcoin at a too high price, and when prices fell a lot, you lost confidence in altcoin. However, crypto is a new market, it is easily affected by news. Earlier this year, there was a lot of bad news about crypto, which made the price of all altcoin fall deep. However, this is only a fluctuation of the market, you should not panic because the market will soon recover and stabilize in the next few months. I recommend patience, continue to hold your altcoin and wait until prices rise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 06:34:49 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Why did not you buy altcoins? Altcoins currently many are good quality and have a good development as well. On average all altcoins are currently on the rise, if you can choose the right altcoins and have good prospects for the future, you can get a lot of benefits from the altcoins you choose.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
April 28, 2018, 05:19:21 PM
There are a lot of alt coins that have a great idea. If they can't execute and create a product in the next year, it is likely the price for those coins goes to 0.

That's not necessary. Look at Dogecoin, it's one of the oldest coins in the business, it has no purpose except cheap transactions yet it still has some great value. There is no excellent project in the market yet but there are various good projects. I don't expect them to go zero. Bitcoin also still the ruler of the market. Staying in Bitcoin is safe and feels good.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Altcoins arent't that bad at all, its you who's sucks! If you're not a good trader and you loss a lot in your profit, don't blame it on the altcoins. If you enter this kind of career make sure that you know the market cycles or even the most basics in trading. Remember that the market flow isn't always according to what you want, deal with it. If you can't, get out of crypto now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
April 28, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Well you bought at a bad time, we have all made that mistake once but do not try to correct one mistake with another buying bitcoin with your alts, that is going to be a bad idea, you are going to lose money and then there is no guarantee that bitcoin goes higher, I know it can be hard watching another coin pumping but you have no other choice but to hold even for years if necessary until you recover your losses

Sorta true...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:41:14 PM
There are a lot of alt coins that have a great idea. If they can't execute and create a product in the next year, it is likely the price for those coins goes to 0.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
This guy created the thread back in October, it's interesting, now he changed his opinion about the altcoins? After all, on some of them at the moment, he can make decent money. Now many green.
Pages:
Jump to: