Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 43. (Read 13829 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:26:16 AM
People lose in altcoins cause they use their emotions when they buy/sell. They buy into the hype when the coin is at it's peak or even if it hasn't peaked yet the moment they see a -10% on their alt coin they panic sell to avoid losses when in reality the price is just readjusting or a whale is purposely lowering the coin so they can accumulate more. That's why people say use money you can afford to lose when you buy into crypto, so you don't let emotions screw you over
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 02:24:47 AM
Investing is too risky. You should ready yourself first before you enter the world of investment because we will  never know the result. It always can be good or bad. But sometimes it's higher the chance of positive results. So be patient. Just continue on investing for better result.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 18, 2017, 02:11:19 AM
did you first trade.? altcoin is the place to collect bitcoin, and bitcoin is where to make money. trading altcoin is greater risk and benefit than bitcoin. so when you come to altcoin, you must be prepared for risk. but big risk can be a big profit from PATIENCE. so you should give more patience in altcoin than bitcoin.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 18, 2017, 01:42:38 AM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

I must say and believe that trading altcoins is good if you did a nice timing in buying and selling and do a good choice of coins,  if not, trading altcoin really suck!
Right timing is the most important and the only factor that contributes in our success. How to gain skills which can help us in predicting the pups and dumps with accuracy ?

The best is to have some patience and reading of Google articles related to the digital market and its fluctuations. Whenever the price starts falling, it means the dip is about to come and that is the time to sell out coins and buy at low rates. Similarly, pump can be predicted.
Activity: 66
October 17, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
yes, totally agreewith last comment. BTC is still and will be king... Altough im also litecoin fan, and its a criminal how low it is comparing to btc. If it silver to gold, then it shouldnt be so wide gap. also it actually cna be used IRL (faster transactions)
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
October 17, 2017, 04:32:44 PM
That's why BTC should be the biggest entry in your portfolio, I always suggest between 30% and 60%, depending on you experience level with trading (60 if you are new to the field).
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 17, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
Buy btc now and buy alts a week later.
Btc gold is coming. Keep your btc until you get your gold or sell them right before.
Buy alts with your btc (gold) profits.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 02:35:05 PM
Altcoin can give you large profit but you can not panic, it is normal with price falling down but if you wait long time, price this coin can go back or even be higher
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 17, 2017, 01:49:36 AM
Ive been holding for 4-5 months and all my alts are way down vs bitcoin nothing but down. All top alts too.
I know that you have heard the same advice a million times but you need to hold if you invested in some good altcoin at some point your investment is going to recover I know that does not seem likely with bitcoin going up but believe me that is not going to last forever if you had invested a year earlier you will be sitting at incredible profits, you just invested at the worst possible time.
Activity: 84
October 16, 2017, 03:49:47 AM
Always do your research on the project. If u made ur decision and bought an altcoin just HodL till it outperformes BTC, it will at some point. Even if it drops like 70%.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 03:18:11 AM
People will get back to alts when BTC goes down. And you'll never know when to buy alts when they are shooting up cuz you can't time the market. I think it's best to stick to alts rather than selling them at a loss at this point of time
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
October 16, 2017, 02:38:43 AM
I think if you want to be in crypto world you have to use to all those pumps and dumps. All altcoins are falling in it's price now and that's not a reason for panic and saying that you are giving up about your alts investments. Altcoins can bring huge profit to every of us in the perspective.
I didn't invest in any altcoin yet, but I plan to make some little investment into Waves around next week when prices for altcoins will fall deeper  Grin
Activity: 182
October 16, 2017, 02:19:45 AM
You should look a good promising altcoins with their profile.
Don't just hit-and-miss your investment.
So, if u can't make short-term profit from them, u can be a long-term or holder until it hits ATH again
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
October 16, 2017, 02:02:38 AM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Well, nothing, if you have investments in bitcoin, you can sell now a little bit for investing in alts. If you do everything right. then everything will be all right and the return will be.
Activity: 7
October 16, 2017, 01:43:53 AM
I've been scammed in a couple of pyramid/Multi-level-marketing schemes and a few shitcoins. It was a result of my greed to make a quick buck. Thankfully, I have learnt my lesson.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
October 16, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
I agree on the shitcoins.  I have step in my fair share of it.  The solid altcoins can make huge gains.  Just gotta stay on top of the game and pick correctly.  Easier for Ark to go to 5 than btc to 11k
Activity: 7
October 16, 2017, 12:43:00 AM
I still have faith in alt coins.  Like everyone before me has said, not all are going to rocket, so to say.  But, if you look hard enough, there are definitely some that worth buying into, especially for long term.  Don't give up! Wink

Agreed. We have to spend enough time and effort to separate wheat from the chaff. I've had some misses but have made more than what I earn in salary trading altcoins. It's the shitcoins that one has to avoid.
Activity: 192
October 16, 2017, 12:32:30 AM
I still have faith in alt coins.  Like everyone before me has said, not all are going to rocket, so to say.  But, if you look hard enough, there are definitely some that worth buying into, especially for long term.  Don't give up! Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
October 15, 2017, 11:10:25 PM
Altcoin suck ? Maybe you are investing to shit coin. The true altcoin is dash, ethereum,ripple, litecoin,monero. Another is not proven yet. Those alt coin i said already going thrpugh pump and dump phase. There will be next big altcoin but i also dont know what it is. Maybe boscoin maybe exscudo or tezos. Just dont put ur money on shit ico..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 15, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

no they not, most trader and investors are putting their money on altcoins its because altcoins are cheaper than bitcoins plus they can choose a different variety with different values an also most of them has a potential to pump or increase in thier prices. but also you need patience and proper understanding on how does it works becuase without knowledge in it, you wont possibly get what you want.
Pages:
Jump to: