Pages:
Author

Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die? - page 10. (Read 2197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
And don't forget to include Mr. Ver as well.
Well, I ain't even sure Ver is finding the situation right now any funny as his own coin has crazily gone down in value. I believe everyone into cryptocurrency is roped in this. Perhaps the governments (especially China and other countries that banned Bitcoin) and the banks are the happy fellows here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Atleast the new bie like me would not have such type of wish instead pray for the sustainability of the BTC.
Activity: 84
Not really looking for it to die, but i want the price fluctuations to finally stop, wouldn't care if the price went down to $100 and stayed there for years
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
I don't want bitcoin to die. Because many people are benefiting here and it really helps us users, investors. We need to believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise again next year. Like what happened before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I don't think anyone wants Bitcoin to die apart from the government. You are right all alt coins depends on Bitcoin (the king of Cryptocurrencies
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
I don't think anyone in the crypto space wants bitcoin to die. Whose scared that bitcoin will die, are people who don't really understand and know the underlining reason for the creation of bitcoin. These people joined the crypto world because of wrong speculations of becoming a million with bitcoin within a short possible time.
Activity: 154
I think that no crypto enthusiast wants this as we then lose all our money and we will not have anything to live
Activity: 596
Bitcoin cannot die. He has already passed this way and has earned the trust of investors. Also many use it to buy other coins. Bitcoin will exist for a long time and do not doubt it.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
I dont want it to die of course, but to be honest, I dont feel such a confidence in his future as I used to. This is far not the easiest times for the cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
If the bitcoin is lost, the altcoins will also lose its price and I do not know if anyone else will survive. Because all altcoins are connected to bitcoin. Thus, when the bitcoin increases, altcoin prices will also rise and when fall, the price will fall also
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I think that big investors and projects manager were involved for the bitcoin to change it's value in the mind of investors and i like to hold bitcoin because it is universally acceptable currency and through this we can become independent from financial institutions for making online funds transfer now blockchain makes it very easy for us to make it true and now many good features of bitcoin help us in the business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Some Governments and Banks wants Bitcoin to die.
Some people who want to grab the FIAT for their lifetime because they are doing good in that.
But even they want BTC to die, it will never happen as BTC already build a strong community in the market.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

I think nobody wants to die Bitcoin who love it because all tokens are pairs with bitcoin as it is unique coin from first. Another alt coin may up and down by total trade or supply but when all alt coin compare with bitcoin price then how it will die. Besides this men who still does not know vast about BTC they may want to die btc like banking channel that they think for their jobless. But i think slowly it will win.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
you are right the price of the altcoin is affected by the bitcoin price, why? i think because bitcoin is the only currency that can be used for exchange all altcoin. when the price of bitcoin dropping, the value of the altcoin is same (in bitcoin) but it will going down because the value of bitcoin is going down
Activity: 518
It so stupid to want bitcoin to die. Bitcoin is a remarkable term in the world of cryptocurency. It is imposible to die and just disappear this kind of digital currency by means of that FUD, it might me but not in the easiest way. We can never predict what might come but Bitcoin to DIE is somehow least possible to happen.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
Do you ever think that there are people who want to die bitcoin? And Do you think we want it? I do not want to die bitcoin because it is my source of income and we all know many people alreadt turn their money into bitcoin so once the bitcoin die it will become big problem and many people will lose their entire money. So, stop thinking that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 434
I am not sure any cryptopreneur or a crypto enthusiasts would wish to see the downfall of bitcoin because bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which rules the crypto market. Unless only the greedy developers of several altcoins who are only seeking the downfall of bitcoin thinking their altcoins would rise after that. But bitcoin is strong and it is supported by a strong community hence such wishes would not never come to pass! Bitcoin would forever be the most valued cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
only those people who had a bitter experience during their times having a bitcoin, those people who just want to grow their money from bitcoin but the opposite happened and gave up easily. Grin and those people who are still unable to totally regulate the operation of its network. probably, not all people really want bitcoin to disappear the other just don't want to get involve with it
That's probably true.Everyone who is already in the crypto world treats bitcoin as something quite natural,at a time when most people have no idea what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are.Even with a falling market, interest in cryptocurrencies is still growing every day.Therefore, I can conclude that the market is still very young and it will surprise us many times.And without bitcoin can not do here.So bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
We need to get rid of all the crap that is in the world of crypto.  All the shitcoins, all the ICOs and all the hedge fund managers.  This is the only way.

Good idea though the crap always has its place  in any world. It is impossible to get rid of it only  to control it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
Who ever spread the FUD of bitcoin price to be going down are happy now as they are seeing the price moving down and as expected the last support of $3000 is waiting to be tested.

Well, Market investment always co inside the risk factors upon investment, Yes, a lot people spread the negative news about Bitcoin and what to expect.. maybe they are happy now but it is just a short time, Market recovery always follow after the Market glitz, More active market movement can be seen on the trading market, i am sure they are now doing something like planning again for another Negative news? Bitcoin was beaten before with such negative news yet, it REMAINS active in the crypto market....good luck guys..
Pages:
Jump to: