Pages:
Author

Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die? - page 9. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
who wants bitcoin to die, of course the government forbids the existence of crypto currency in his country and people who have never believed in the currency itself
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

There are financial institutions like central banks who wants bitcoin to die. They know that their businesses are in danger because of the cryptocurrencies. They are aware that the cryptocurrencies can influence many people.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

If someone wants to say that "So tell me, with all honesty, do you still want bitcoin to die?" Is someone who has panicked and does not believe that bitcoin has been around long enough and has gone through a bad thing and in time can back to repair.
I am the one who does not want bitcoin to die because there are many services that I get from the bitcoin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
The only people who want's for bitcoin to die, is those who have a lot of money, but bitcoin will never die, well maybe some day, but until then we won't live till that day, the only reason people want for bitcoin to die, so they can get it as cheap as possible... So grab it all when it's low in price and sell it a all when it's big in price. the simple solutions are the best. I really don't want him to die, because he gives me some money.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a very useful alternative digital currency it plays a vital role in the payment I prefer bitcoin more than any other payment system like PayPal, Alipay etc. Personally, I don't want to see bitcoin death but want to see it's immortality and definitely it will be. Only who is the opposition of bitcoin they want bitcoin's death.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Those who wants bitcoin to die are the people who are haters of bitcoin, and the government who does not want the cryptocurrency in their government,but for the people and customers and investors who support bitcoin will hope that this cryptocurrency will live forever and do not want to elimimated in the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Probably those non-believers who wants BTC to die because they don't know how to operate nor even earn BTC and thus what they will do is ruin the community by stating falsely constructed opinions regarding around BTC saying to the community that if they don't sell now the price will continue to fall but as you can see the price moved a little bit high right now and I believe that's a progress and probably a news that I will want to hear.
I think the banks is the only one who want bitcoin to die. Because if bitcoin will become more trusted and many people will used it maybe all banks will disappear and in th e near future no one will choose to use bank because digital crypto currency will be more amazing than bank we can all see the digital currency is now slowly becoming a part of the economy so there is really a great chance that most of the people will choose digital than bank investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Probably those non-believers who wants BTC to die because they don't know how to operate nor even earn BTC and thus what they will do is ruin the community by stating falsely constructed opinions regarding around BTC saying to the community that if they don't sell now the price will continue to fall but as you can see the price moved a little bit high right now and I believe that's a progress and probably a news that I will want to hear.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

No one would ever want bitcoin to die because we already benefited from it and we are still looking forward for bitcoin and altcoins brighter future.Those who doesn't believe in bitcoins potential will eventually miss their chance of having alot of opportunities.Maybe those people who were spreading FUDS will probably want bitcoin to die but thats too far because bitcoin is the strongest and no one could ever surpassed its value because it had develop well and tested through times.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100

Honestly, i don't want to experiencing crashing market or bear market anymore because it is sad that my coins value has gone more than -50% from i bought. Of course we are want bitcoin to recover after this bearish market. But still, there are no one can predict the market.
Looks like the bullish market won't come in this year, but the sure thing is, i don't want bitcoin to die.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Bitcoin's death is not what we want to see, but I want to see people's stereotypes about getting rid of Bitcoin MLM/Ponzi schemes. I know that for many people who don't know Bitcoin, they are Think of it this way, so Bitcoin needs to show its true value, not just relying on crazy rise to attract others’ attention.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
If we are here then we dont want it why we would want it for what?and somtimes i dont undrstand why some users are so pessimist ,i think all users here would like BTC takes over if not what user do here why he has registered here for what ,pls be optimistic our thought can change world and we need only good once.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think that this is only wanted by those people who lost their money when using bitcoin. And now they think it's something bad. But they lost their money only because of their illiteracy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Of course not, bitcoin will still be the principal or basis of all emerging coins that seem to want to compete and drop bitcoin but in reality until now bitcoin remains a role model for all the coins. All hope that bitcoin rises so that the other coins also live and have value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Bitcoin will not die, even if the whales said negative things about it. I don't want bitcoin to die because this is a great technology and this is a way for us to enjoy a great technology, a faster transactions and a more transparent technology. Altcoins really depends on bitcoin, don't believe on the FUD that bitcoin will die and it will take over by any altcoins.

Buddy, that is not fud, another coin would replace btc if it died, that is reality.

It is amazing how you guys all think btc is some magic pole shoved up a Unicorn's ass, and without it the Unicorn dies.  Cheesy

* Don't worry no unicorns were harmed during this analogy. *

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Bitcoin will not die, even if the whales said negative things about it. I don't want bitcoin to die because this is a great technology and this is a way for us to enjoy a great technology, a faster transactions and a more transparent technology. Altcoins really depends on bitcoin, don't believe on the FUD that bitcoin will die and it will take over by any altcoins.

I dont care about what roger ver wants and other crypto whales,what i am concern is the smaller investors that is more dependable in crypto than those big ones

I also don't care about that guy, he might be the one who is manipulating the market. Small investors should really study hard the technology and don't depend on any news most especially if its from anyone.
Only the foolish wants Bitcoin to die. They might be on the side of the greedy banks and the authoritarian governments. Because by wanting Bitcoin to die, they also want people to remain slaves of the same groups of people and institutions. If they are really supporting cryptocurrency in one way or another, they must know that killing Bitcoin might be tantamount to killing the entire cryptocurrency world.

Killing bitcoin only kills bitcoin, any useful blockchain technology will still be used as bitcoin does not have to be part of it.

It won't kill the entire crypto markets only fearful dumbass believe that nonsense.

Example :
If verizon collapsed , are you dumb enough to believe all other cell phone carriers would too?
Fact is they would grow and each take a % of verizon market share and life goes on.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Only the foolish wants Bitcoin to die. They might be on the side of the greedy banks and the authoritarian governments. Because by wanting Bitcoin to die, they also want people to remain slaves of the same groups of people and institutions. If they are really supporting cryptocurrency in one way or another, they must know that killing Bitcoin might be tantamount to killing the entire cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Only stupid person may want bitcoin to die,because this is a financial aspect being a currency in a virtual form
BItcoin together with other legit cryptocurrency will be the future technology and ofcourse a currency so for that letting the first crypto coin die is like forgetting the future of our love ones

I dont care about what roger ver wants and other crypto whales,what i am concern is the smaller investors that is more dependable in crypto than those big ones

When the stock market drops and Exxon , Apple, & Verizon all go down.

Did Apple & Verizon drop because Exxon did, and the answer is NO.

They all dropped because the big players sold off a % of all their assets and they own a small % of almost everything.

Same thing happens in crypto market, bitcoin could die tomorrow , and it would be no real concern for me.

Once btc dropped low enough another alt would take over, as btc would no longer have enough value to matter.

Many cowardly traders , funnel money into btc as the total market drops,
as they are frighten and falsely believe like you BTC would be the last coin standing.

It won't be, there are some coins that network can survive no matter how low their price goes.
Btc is not one of those coins. Any coin that have reasonable monthly input costs can easily survive a year or more bear market,
as it supporters can keep it running without fear of going bankrupt.  Input costs to maintain a coin network matter.   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: