Pages:
Author

Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die? - page 12. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Honestly, the government always want bitcoin to die, they are trying to ban bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Now that we gather here i assume that most of us love bitcoin. Despite its price (100 or 100.000) i think bitcoin will have a place in future. Traders cant see the big picture, they just throw swears and curses when they are in loss.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
No way mate ...I don't want bitcoin will die.Because bitcoin is a part time job for me because I can't support my family and myself with my little salary, in addition I support myself and my family with bitcoin incomes so I like and love bitcoin the best.
Well I like the sentiment that you tried to put in but I would advice you to get a proper degree and a job first and keep bitcoin earnings as a secondary source of earning or maybe side-job; if that even makes sense. You never know what is going to happen in future to crypto regulations in your country and you may be barred from using it.

The reason why I say this is that this is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin "dies" in some places. Legal restrictions of offshoring alternative methods of currency are not new. Crypto has since its birth been the target of law enforcement to be mode of offshoring.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No one wants btc to die. But why should it? Prices are falling day after day, but we are in a bear market. The situation isn't critical, so hopefully, the sun will start shining again soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

Why don't ask yourself first if you wants bitcoin to die? If majority of the community here wants to die bitcoin, probably this forum for sure won't stand for a years. And none of the altcoins too will survive now, because as I can see it so far almost most of the altcoins exist because of bitcoin in my opinion. due to as you see, when bitcoin decline alts also got affected by it.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
i have still hope that bitcoin would never die for some instances i hope it is not the end of bitcoin because it is the only answer to my prayers and it will make my dream come true. i have a high hopes

Yes, bitcoin is the future of every investor, and both you and me, so we rely on each other to make the bitcoin grow, not on and off. Death here is just an example and it will not happen even if it is the culprit. I understand it is BTC live forever Grin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
i also want bitcoin to die because im so freakin tired of this drama , im tired of this roller coaster , im tired of waiting for nothing  .

But to be honest , i also need cash because i dont have a stable job right not .  thats the reason that i cannot permanently quit on hodling and obtaining a bitcoin .

At the end of the day , im still praying that the price can still recover before we end this current year   even if the chances are verry slim because i still hear alot of bad news every single day .

Lol just quit already and take your attention off from bitcoin or anything that gets you tired Tongue.  Though your sentence is conflicting, so it came to my thought why you want Bitcoin to die when it is your main source of income?  

Anyway, I do not think there are lots of people who wanted Bitcoin to die, hey, its innovation and it introduce most of  us to decentralization so I guess not even one form here means that he wanted Bitcoin to die, just look at the quoted message as example.
True and serious believers are those who don't want Bitcoin to die, because they certainly know where to go and what do whenever there is an arising crisis in the world of cryptocurrency. But for people who lose hope and confidence, they likely to quit. For others who would like to ruin Bitcoin's reputation they are those who keep on spreading negative and fake news about Bitcoin. However, I still strongly believe that Bitcoin has a long way to go despite controversies, I'm very hopeful that more will become fully-aware and realize how truly beneficial Bitcoin is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

"IF" that thing happens, but seems too impossible for now $3,000 is too far from zero and Im sure if bitcoin continues its price to go down there will be more people that will invest again so therefore in every price fall the price resistance gets stronger.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
It's only the bitcoin cash trash that wants bitcoin to die, everyone else who is into crypto will have some btc stashed away. I think now we all want bitcoin cash to die
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
i also want bitcoin to die because im so freakin tired of this drama , im tired of this roller coaster , im tired of waiting for nothing  .

But to be honest , i also need cash because i dont have a stable job right not .  thats the reason that i cannot permanently quit on hodling and obtaining a bitcoin .

At the end of the day , im still praying that the price can still recover before we end this current year   even if the chances are verry slim because i still hear alot of bad news every single day .

Lol just quit already and take your attention off from bitcoin or anything that gets you tired Tongue.  Though your sentence is conflicting, so it came to my thought why you want Bitcoin to die when it is your main source of income?  

Anyway, I do not think there are lots of people who wanted Bitcoin to die, hey, its innovation and it introduce most of  us to decentralization so I guess not even one form here means that he wanted Bitcoin to die, just look at the quoted message as example.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
If you think bitcoin is dead, you shouldn’t care about it so much. In fact, those who really think bitcoin will die may have sold their bitcoin and no longer care about it.
Relax, there is nothing, Bitcoin is still alive, it is just the bottom of the roller coaster, but it is not the end. I believe Bitcoin will live longer than us.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

you need to sort your priorities and not wait until it's too late. not to scare you or anything but you have to understand that bitcoin is highly speculative and price can soar and tank to near zero (exaggeration) and give you an emotional breakdown if you're relying on it alone. with markets like bitcoin, you need to detach your emotions and be ready for the worst - like most do when they enter forex. it's still a gamble to invest only the amount you're prepared to lose if worse comes to worst.

Pretty much all banks and governments will want BTC progress to stop, I think we are all aware of that and there is nothing new in this. Of curse, you can add to those the names mentioned above by other users. But I really don't think that the fall of BTC is caused by people or entity that wants BTC to vanish, we should also put big whales and big entity that are interested in Crypto space in the equation they have the best interest to make the pirce fall, they are now pretty much can buy all big alts with cheap dirt, and who knows the plan might even to bring the market more down.

yes, although Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund managing director, recognizes and acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies, she does not endorse bitcoin. rather, she suggests "government-backed tokens" or "central bank issued digital currencies" (https://cointelegraph.com/news/central-bank-digital-currencies-could-have-legitimate-role-says-imfs-lagarde) so it may be regulated.

i'm not totally against regulation and we need that to a certain extent but not to the point that it's suffocating the life out of you - like the way our fiat is handled.  governments and digital currencies plus regulation? that can still breed corruption.

so whoever wants bitcoin dead, i suppose, won't succeed because there are still many who hate a system that holds your money hostage, kills its purchasing power, and takes chunks out of it for the benefit of the privileged few.

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

honestly, I want bitcoin to stay alive and develop because the benefits of bitcoin are so extraordinary. My experience with bitcoin is that bitcoin provides changes in my economic factors that are increasingly being met. from bitcoin I can buy valuables.
Calm down bitcoin will not die in the near future. bitcoin has just started its expansion, not only because the weakened price makes you think negatively that bitcoin is will die ? actually what worsens the condition is speculation and negative opinions from investors themselves so that prices continue to decline, just believe in bitcoin, prices will definitely return to normal and even higher

yup, totally agree.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
The banks and the government.
We all know that the government is wants to control the use of cryptocurrency, and it is the main reason why many jurisdictions are now imposing rules regarding the use of these currencies. The banks who has no match against the growing technology of the blockchain knows that they will soon lose to cryptocurrencies because of its efficiency and low cost transactions. Many banks are now adopting blockchain (centralized blockchains) in order to maintain their path in technology innovation. Both of these entities cannot stop blockchain, this is the future of finance!
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
The only ones who want it to die are the ones who missed out. You aren't a failure if you didn't realize the potential in the early days, but you are if you can't see it now.

Agree with this guy, only people who missed out in early days will rekt and want to see Bitcoin dies...

Honestly, I don't want Bitcoin dies. I have a dream to become rich from Bitcoin someday...
Many people using Bitcoin as their income. I don't think sure they will let Bitcoin die, I'm sure many people will do something to make Bitcoin keep alive......
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
No way mate ...I don't want bitcoin will die.Because bitcoin is a part time job for me because I can't support my family and myself with my little salary, in addition I support myself and my family with bitcoin incomes so I like and love bitcoin the best.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

honestly, I want bitcoin to stay alive and develop because the benefits of bitcoin are so extraordinary. My experience with bitcoin is that bitcoin provides changes in my economic factors that are increasingly being met. from bitcoin I can buy valuables.
Calm down bitcoin will not die in the near future. bitcoin has just started its expansion, not only because the weakened price makes you think negatively that bitcoin is will die ? actually what worsens the condition is speculation and negative opinions from investors themselves so that prices continue to decline, just believe in bitcoin, prices will definitely return to normal and even higher
Activity: 473
Merit: 11

no, I still expect full BTC and other major coins such as ETH and XLM, XRP is returning recovery towards the price of ATH. To be honest, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are my only current income. On the other hand and at the same time we actually also support btc and crypto towards death, it is proven by many scam projects and not a few of us support it before realizing it, panic and cutloss
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think bitcoin won't die because bitcoin is the most valuable coin in crypto. And those who spread bad news about bitcoin, don't want bitcoin to die, but they only want the decline of bitcoin to be able to buy cheaply. Stay positive, and hold bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Nobody here will say it and I think no one wants Bitcoin to die. Only those bank enthusiast like Dimon and Buffet are those who want to die Bitcoin because cryptocurrency is competing the industry that made them rich.

I think the recent drops of Bitcoin is caused by FUDS and panic sellers. Maybe a small manipulation too,
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
Yes, Many people are spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) in the social media like facebook, twitter, youtue, vk and others. We need to stop FUD and create awareness among investors. Bitcoin won't die, so don't be panicked.
Pages:
Jump to: