Pages:
Author

Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die? - page 13. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think the number one who wants bitcoin die is the central bank and most of commercial bank because all we know that all banks see bitcoin as number one competitor. Because more of their clients are now investing at bitcoin industry so bitcoin is biggest threat to their industry so I can say that they are the number who are want to bitcoin die. And the next one is government because all we know that bitcoin is not in legal stage status so they did not have collect any tax for every bitcoin transactions. And last one is multi level marketing or also known as networking because the member or downline of their team are already moving in bitcoin business.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i have still hope that bitcoin would never die for some instances i hope it is not the end of bitcoin because it is the only answer to my prayers and it will make my dream come true. i have a high hopes
Activity: 364
I think the people who are greedy and can't manipulate bitcoin are the people who still wants bitcoin to die. But for us who use bitcoin as our source of income or part time job can never pray for bitcoin to die instead were praying that bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
No one is honest here to admit that they want Bitcoin to die because they have no reason why they will want to with it in the first place, even if they are not holders of Bitcoin and only support altcoins, they will not have the nerve to wish Bitcoin to die because the price of the altcoin they are holding depends on Bitcoin.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
What kind of question is that no one among us would want Bitcoin to die, we are all here to promote usage and advance this technology, people who will continue to fud or wish Bitcoin to die should be ban here, only government who are against decentralization are against Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Governments, central banks and some fraudster who hates bitcoin since then, me as an investor i dont want bitcoin die, because not just by earning on this, but to include that this can be more useful in the future. I dont know why those mentioned above wants to kill crypto currency (bitcoin), even its an obvious open opportunity to us to make profits at the same time can be helpful.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The government in my country want Bitcoin to die so that the corruption can be spread all over the country. My country stood against the said Bitcoin and since then the issues arising from Bitcoin ranging from it Price and Volatility has be made topics on the country National Television News, but the good news is: Bitcoin is waxing stronger everyday.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Pretty much all banks and governments will want BTC progress to stop, I think we are all aware of that and there is nothing new in this. Of curse, you can add to those the names mentioned above by other users. But I really don't think that the fall of BTC is caused by people or entity that wants BTC to vanish, we should also put big whales and big entity that are interested in Crypto space in the equation they have the best interest to make the pirce fall, they are now pretty much can buy all big alts with cheap dirt, and who knows the plan might even to bring the market more down.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
The big boys of this world wants the cryptos to die since it is decentralized currency they knows that it can destroy their economical status in the future when people moves to decentralized payment system but the one who believed and holding the bitcoin will never want it to die and until we have those persons the bitcoin will never die.
Activity: 174
I think owners of altcoins like Ripple wanna see Bitcoin dead, so they can take empty place
Activity: 588
I'm sure bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is the parent of all existing coins ... and bitcoin is also a favorite of everyone in the Cryptocurrency world ... even though the price of bitcoin is currently declining but that doesn't mean bitcoin will die ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

I think what happened in the rate of decline for the whole year is a correction and an accident, none of the members here want Bitcoin to die. and that will never happen, bitcoin will not be finished
well bitcoin is the most special crypto that is very binding on the crypto market. so the red trend will pass with time,
Activity: 184
Merit: 60
I don't think anyone truly wants Bitcoin to die. A lot of posts I've seen come off as trying to put fear into holders so they sell and drive the price down even more. This will then be the perfect time for the person posting "bitcoin is dead" to buy back in.
Activity: 31
Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

There will always some bitcoin haters want to see the death of bitcoin. I don't know what are their reason but they still want it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11

People spreading FUDs because they want buying bitcoin at lower price. At this moment, i am believe financial institution buying bitcoin with large amount of money because the price drop more than 80% from highest. I am believe bitcoin will not die and it will growing more bigger than before
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

honestly, I want bitcoin to stay alive and develop because the benefits of bitcoin are so extraordinary. My experience with bitcoin is that bitcoin provides changes in my economic factors that are increasingly being met. from bitcoin I can buy valuables.
Activity: 392
honestly I don't believe that bitcoin will just die and what will happen to me later if that really happens. bitcoin is a part of my life and this is my job. I will always believe and support bitcoin in the future, it will be used a lot in the future and the value will soar again.
I agree with you, I'm sure Bitcoin will not die because Bitcoin really helps the economy of its users, and I'm sure bitcoin users won't let Bitcoin die, even though there is a lot of negative news that makes bitcoin prices down quite low, but Bitcoin will definitely go up and return to highest price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

I don't think anyone want that, Bitcoin is the face of all cryptocurrencies, of course keeping all the competition aside.
The only people who wants bitcoin dead are the ones who own large quantity of fiats!

Activity: 448
Merit: 21
No, I never want bitcoin to die. Maybe some people who invested in bitcoin and sold them with big loses, they want that bitcoin will vanish. Some people have not right knowledge about bitcoin, maybe they also want bitcoin to die. I hope bitcoin & altcoins will survive forever.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
i also want bitcoin to die because im so freakin tired of this drama , im tired of this roller coaster , im tired of waiting for nothing  .

But to be honest , i also need cash because i dont have a stable job right not .  thats the reason that i cannot permanently quit on hodling and obtaining a bitcoin .

At the end of the day , im still praying that the price can still recover before we end this current year   even if the chances are verry slim because i still hear alot of bad news every single day .
Pages:
Jump to: