Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 12. (Read 13530 times)

copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
There is no bindings of how much money you have to invest in trade. You can start with $5 or Big amount like $5000 or $10000. Before investment every investors should acquire knowledge about that specific coin you want to buy. That means research is the best way before and after investment.
Activity: 70
October 09, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
You have your financial capabilities. But I would advise you to start with 100-150 dollars. It can not be 100% success in the early stages. But for training you will have to say goodbye with this money. The market is very subsided. And a newbie is hard now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
A good question and I ask myself sometimes. But here it all depends on what amount you have, then you have to estimate all their pros and cons. That is to evaluate your abilities, skills and knowledge that you have to make a successful trade. And from here to start your journey. I also think it's important to assess your potential losses in case of emergencies.
Activity: 354
October 09, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Before you invest in a particular coin you just need to be well informed so that you will not regret later. So start at the half of your budget for investing. Do not invest full try to monitor before you will invest a larger amount of money. Then if you think you are confortable enough and you know the technique, that is the right time to invest at a bigger amount.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
There's no ideal number , u should start With how much u can . If u are New in crypto better start With smaller amounts and one golden rule "never invest more then u can lose"
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 09, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
no matter how much money you have you can start to trade but here I suggest you to invest a minimum of maybe $ 100 by dividing 5 coins for investment so that the level of money loss will be increasingly minimal
Activity: 280
October 09, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
It depends on how much money you have and how much you want to earn. It's really risk for a newbie to start investing. I think you should start with amount that less than 20% of your money. When you have more experience, you can invest more.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 09, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Thanks!

For me, the journey began with only $ 50. And I was able to fully realize these funds and earn. But it may not be at all and if you are not lucky then you will be left with nothing. Consider your strength adequately and do not count on luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
You have to see how the market is working and how it is conceivable to profit with it. Experiment with a couple of speculation procedures and pick the best one for yourself.
When you figure out how to make somewhere around a little benefit from your underlying venture, you would already be able to begin to move to higher sums.
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
Begin with a sum that you're agreeable. Well the bast thing that I can state is to not to regard this as a bet. Well indeed, at whatever point you contribute you are taking a chance with some misfortune however it is unquestionably not a bet. Since you should constantly construct your choices with respect to an all around grounded information to which you will put resources into or to be more particular in picking coins which you might want to purchase. You can't set yourself to a particular sum, it relies upon your benefit and you comfort.
Activity: 320
October 09, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
This is strictly individual. If you have money you can invest as much as possible, and if the money is not so much, then start with $ 100 will be very good. At all this sum depends on opportunities and on the purposes, ambitions
Activity: 210
October 08, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
It is best to invest around $ 1000 and in different coins.  You can even invest only in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 644
October 07, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Depending on how much there is free money, and already from this amount to start, and the risks must be taken into account, it does not matter with 1 or 20 thousand dollars you start, part of the invest in hard coins such as bitcoin and ether,and the rest of the rapsredeli on altcoins,and you will be happy when the market goes up, as there is stability and some altcoins will give a good profit
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
A certain capital ratio cannot be said to begin crypto money trading. Everyone should invest in their own money. If you don't like the risk, just start trading with less capital. Some people like to risk being risky and fast. They do trade with all capital.
Activity: 700
October 06, 2018, 10:16:04 PM
There is no specific amount of money that you are required to start investing in the coins with. Just make sure that you start with a small amount at first though, just to get a feel of the market, familiarize yourself with it, see how the coins are, how to purchase them and how to store them. Once you are more comfortable with it then you can start investing more.

I am agree with you. I am believe we can start to invest with small amount of money. If we pick a good altcoin and have trading skill, we can double our capital.
Activity: 700
October 06, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
It does not matter what amount to start working with cryptocurrency. Invest for starters as much as are willing to lose. Since there is a risk of losing the investment.

Its true, in every investment there is risk should be anticipated. Cryptocurrency market is high risk market and we should using money that we can afford to lose. Market movement very high and i think we should take a long term investment and ignore fake news in market
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 06, 2018, 08:19:34 PM
It depends on your expectations. Don't expect to start with a big amount and then you can lose just everything, so better start with a smaller amount, try everything and then increase it step by step

im not suggesting  to start in a big amount, just invest at the minimum  amount and little  by little  increase  it by adding some in your first investment.

But always make sure that if you are wling to start here in crypto world so you must study first how does it work, what are the chances that you will gain more profit from your investment, what are the possible challenges  that you may encounter  and of course how to overcome  those challenges. Never stop on studying on things that  will help you to understand  all about this.
Activity: 252
October 06, 2018, 07:58:36 PM
How much start up you need depends on how much profit you would want but it is advisable you start small and grow with experience
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
How much do you start really depends on what really and I mean what really can you accept to lose in this case money. How much can loss will you accept if you are going to invest in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 07:45:11 PM
If you do not know how to trade then I think you need to take a minimum Deposit and start with it , and as you grow you need to add the amount
Pages:
Jump to: