Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 16. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
I dont think you really need to start with your own cash here in the crypto world. You can start up with airdrops, from there you learn more babout crypto and know the right coin or token to invest in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
To trade, you must have knowledge and patience because that is the initial capital that you must have, and for the money you will use to trade it is adjusted to your strength.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
I think there's no one can say for sure how much money that someone should invest for the first time. It depends on yourself, how much you have and the amount should not be too much so you will have no regret when you get no profit from your first investment. Don't forget that you have to know the update price of your coin every day, so you will know when the price increases, don't be doubt to sell them at the right time. Then you can invest again, and increase the amount of your investment. Keep doing that, and don't be lazy to learn anything about this crypto world so you can know which the project that has a good potency to invest.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
Well, it depends on your skills. If you have decent skills and can invest in coins,make analysis, trade or even invest for a long term or mine or make real business and make profit out of this story, then why not try this direction and earn money on it. Everything is up to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
will be better to start minimum with 1000 dollars. but when you start you should to think that you already lost them.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

start with a little money that will not affect you when you lose.be patient and do not panic
Yes, the most important thing is using the money that we do not need it for a long time. So even if the price goes down, we do not need to worry about it and be able to concentrate on doing other things
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
Well, in my opinion, it is better to always start  with how much you can set for investing since you just need to  be patient enough to wait when your coin will grow. You might as well do some bounty campaigns while waiting if you have time to do it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
Many says that contribute just at the sum that you can stand to misfortune, particularly when you are exactly at a learning stage. A little ventures sooner you will end up being a decent merchant. I want to contribute to those dependable altcoins that has great ventures, notorieties and valuable innovation in cryptoworld to keep from getting misfortune.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
There is no specific amount for you start with it all depends on what you want and how sure and ready you are to make the investments its all in your hands to decide and do invest what you are ready to lose its a rule
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
Crypto trading is quite risky but also profitable, as a newbie you can start with small capital first, if you can make good profits then you can try with more capital.
It all depends on how good you are in crypto trading, there is no ideal number to start crypto trading.
Be patient in crypto trading, I also started crypto trading with small capital first and now I have a lot profit that I can use as my additional trading capital.
Activity: 78
September 14, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
If you are new to crypto industry you can start by participating it for free without investing like joining airdrops and bounties. Then you can learn more about it by observing and reading about crypto.
Activity: 345
September 14, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
If you think of the quantity of money that you will use to invest crypto I think you should start from the salary or allowance that you have. Thus you can check the working of the market system of crypto in advance. If you already know it, you could invest your savings on crypto for a bigger profit.
Activity: 90
September 14, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
investment does not demand us a very large amount to make an investment, it all depends on the capital owned, the greater the investment the greater the profit we get and if you make the investment must be ready with the risk that will be experienced
Activity: 172
September 14, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
It all depends on how much you can willingly risk without it affecting your finances. You can start with $500 or more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 14, 2018, 11:12:42 AM
It depends on you that how much you can lose as this is the highly volatile market and only put the money you can lose. This market can give you unexpected returns if you take some risk as the risk-reward ratio in favor of rewards for risk takers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
In Crypto there is no such a fixed principal capital for you to start with, although most ICO's I have seen start with a minimum value of $100. But I will advice you to invest you have based on your financial strength and also the amount you can lose should it turn the other way round. Don't go beyond your threshold.
Activity: 350
September 14, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
In my point of view, you should start to trade with amount of money, which you can allow to loose. Do not trade with a big amount for you, if you are a newbie.
Activity: 20
September 14, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
You cant have an actual amount to start it up. You have to have an actual amount you wanna invest it with but if you're a beginner, you should start with a low amount.
Activity: 532
September 14, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
I started with 1500 dollars, and my initial strategy was to invest small amounts in different coins .. One of these coins, gave a good profit .. the rest is still on the bottom .. At the moment, I invest very carefully, but large amounts in 1-2 projects.
XG
Activity: 286
September 14, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
Trading is a risky investment.  It is better to start with an amount that will not hurt your budget.  You can start little as initial investment and gradually increase by adding the amount of income you received from your initial investment.
Pages:
Jump to: