Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 122. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
Just start from amount that you can lose, not your initial saving, So you can know and assess whether to trade something.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

there is no measure for the capital you have to prepare. but some market exchanges limit in the amount of deposit. I think you can try to learn first before actually plunge for trade. This is important, as you must have a basic knowledge of trade.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 20, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
You can start with small amounts of a few dollars. If you find yourself a successful trader, then in the future you will be able to expand the scope of participation
its hard to say that same thing will happen when you use much larger amount of money. as inside the crypto industry a lots of sway will happen and we really cant anticipate perfectly we needed a lots of tools before we enter larger funding, its a good way to earn but also a risky one for those who are so aggressive without any proper practice and for those who did not do their homework.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 20, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
You can start with small amounts of a few dollars. If you find yourself a successful trader, then in the future you will be able to expand the scope of participation
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
Well it needs your desire. If you have many money to invest then to me invest half of the money. And the rest must be reserved so that if you don't get any profit. I call it as half half theory. You can try it.
Activity: 336
January 20, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

here there is no limit you want to start from how many, it is pure desire and as much as you, if you do not too have money do not be too forced because playing digital currencies like bitcoin and altcoin can not if in brief, must require a very high patience and play long term so that you get the maximum profit.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:50:34 AM
This is investor starters problem. How much they will put in their start-up investment. The general rule is the amount to be invest is the amount that will not hurt you when all of the money will be lose. Before you invest my advise is to study first. Don't invest if you don't understand the market behavior.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
January 20, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
but is it also good to get the potential of the altcoin now?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 20, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

Thanks!

trying that kind of mindset wherein yo may able to make a lot of profit first set this that no matter how much profit are you willing to provide for then a good research may also help you to go through out on it we can say that this was as a good project as a person always made some own decision for.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
If I were you, I would start at a little budget. Just invest what you could afford to lose these days. The first time that I've invested in an ICO was $10 each from Blackmoon Crypto and Paragon Coin.

I've also invested $10 in Plexcoin (despite the scam issue and the arrest of it's founder), which I don't regret at all because of the small amount I shell out (who knows it might surge again). Just don't put all eggs in one basket when investing in a cryptocurrency or ICO.
Nice advise my friend. It enlightened me a bit on the investment side of cryptosphere and i hope everybody else who does not have experience in investing will heed your advise.

What happened to your $10 investment on Crypto and Paragon?  Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 01:04:58 AM
There is no ideal number, for every person its different.
Maybe u can take some good tips of bankrollmanagement, its a pokerterm but can be applied to cryptotrading.
Its basicly stopping you from putting all ur money in to one bet and not letting you bet all your money away in 1 game.
Some really good basic rules simply google the term and u can read about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 01:00:25 AM
If you want to start trading altcoin it would be better to use a small capital first to learn about the world of cryptocurrency so you can analyze how altcoin price movements at any time in order to gain profits are also acceptable to many.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
I think if you're a newbie at altcoin and you just want to start trading you can start with a small investment like 0.002btc or 0.005 if it's a good deal of trading but you increase your investment so your profit is bigger
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
Actually you can start by any amount even only $50, but the amount of money should be the same with your skill in trading. And because trading altcoin is risky much better start by amount afford to lose. But if you think you have enough skill and have good trading plan you can start by $1000 or more but make sure that free money that willing to lose because no body can guaranted you will get profit.
Activity: 238
January 19, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
Just start from a little money if you want to invest, and make sure that you are investing the right coin
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Thanks!

It depends on your desire how much you want to make the profit, The more you invest the more you will get in the future. So that if you want to start with a Bitcoin then you will get benefitted from this platform at least one more Bitcoin within Six months.
So that you have to make a proper planning following your affording capacity. for me, $1k Is enough to in order to make a profit through trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 19, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
I think a sufficient amount is 1000 dollars. If you start with a larger amount, it's only better. But there are people who start and with $ 50 and slowly add more.
We need to take into account that the bigger the market grows our investment needs to grow as well, 50 dollars could have been OK when coins were very cheap but now that most of the top coins have skyrocketed you need more than that, most of the time you need to pay more than that on fees alone in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
January 19, 2018, 07:13:27 PM
It is always depends on your status in life. If you have lots of money and you're rich , you can invest bitcoin as much as you want. But be careful in investing, you might lose it when you don't know the movement of price.
If you don't have that much money why don't you just invest in some altcoins that you think will fit only your budget.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 17, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

Thanks!

Ideal amounth of money that you will invest is depends on you. We can not say anything about it. But today is the correct time if you plan to invest on altcoins. They are probably at the cheapest point of 2018. You will not be able to see these prices anymore.
Activity: 4
January 17, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Start with the lowest possible amount that you wouldn't care to lose at all.
I started with $50. As soon as I gained more experience, I added another $50, then it became $50 once a week, then $100 every week, then $1,000 once a month. Money I can afford to lose and still be able to sleep at night.

The number that you are comfortable to work with is really based on your risk tolerance.

Plan your exit strategy as well.
I was able to get back all fiat I pushed into crypto after 6-7 months+100% earnings.
The rest that I have in my portfolio are all profit now. 

Once every quarter, is my "payday" from my current holdings, that my exit plan. Grin Grin Grin

Jump to: