Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 120. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 104
January 27, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

My suggestion would be to start with an amount that you CAN afford to lose, if that happens.
It also depends on a few factors, will you be investing or will you trade. Are you in this for the long run or short run. Then you need to look at the different coins that are on the market, and what each one offers.

Remember that it's a risky place the cryptoworld and that you might lose some money, but you can make some money if you do good research. Be patient and always remain cool.
invest as much as you can and do not harm you financially if the project is a scam, and there is no ideal number to follow a trading it all depends on the ability of each person.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 09:55:11 AM
just start with a small sum and see how it goes, if you have succes and like it
invest some more. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 156
January 27, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
Here everything is simply calculated:
- if you live in prosperity, you can send all the free money to the crypt (from 1000 dollars will be enough)
- if you do not have free money, participate in projects for a fee

I started with $1200 for example. It's not a bad amount for the newcomers. Starting with bigger capitals is more risky than starting with small capitals. I always believe this in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
January 27, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
Here everything is simply calculated:
- if you live in prosperity, you can send all the free money to the crypt (from 1000 dollars will be enough)
- if you do not have free money, participate in projects for a fee
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
January 27, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

If you are a starter or a beginner in crypto market, don't invest to much beyond the amount you can afford to loss for. When I started investing altcoin my starting investment is 150$. The 150$ that I invested is only focusing to one altcoin. Since I'm not confident and knowledgeable enough I started in a low value investment for me to have more experience in investing.
Activity: 88
January 27, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
Start with as much as you can, but you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way
Activity: 176
January 27, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
In my opinion $ 100 already can get big profits in small coins, coins that have no fame, investing in proj- ects that can bring benefits is also another guaranteed way to make a profit, but everything is relative, everything will depend on your strategy, how much investment time, what percentage you want to get, and so on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
I believe that there is no reason to go into the crypt with amount less than 1,000-2000$.
With smaller amounts you lose on commissions for deposit and withdrawal of money more than earn haha. If I could I would invest 1000$ in 10 most perspective coins and 3000-5000$ in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 25, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
There's is no minimum amount that you can invest. At any given amount you can buy Bitcoin. So whatever amount you have as long as you are willing to take the risk. But for me, I suggest to start for a small amount. Maybe $10 will do. Just add another round of your money if you are confident enough to take more risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

Thanks!

i think you start with 0 $ money.
first learn then start.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Thanks!

With just a reliable exchange and a small starting capital you can start your trading journey, but there is only one question, Are you capable enough to trade?

Trading is very risky approach compared to other investment opportunity but can also be rewarding if done right.

Collect all information about that and learn it, so you can control every capital you have. Big capital is not promising you can make profit.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
January 25, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
the most important thing is to risk losing some money. money to trade, investment, to join icos, if you lose it completely, it should be something you will not regret.
if you have a few dollars, set the amount accordingly Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 25, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
If you still beginner in trading, very important to use money williing to lose to start in it, because cryptocurrency is high risk and high profit. Or just use not more than 10% of total your money, because no one can guarantee if you make profit later.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
Start with the very minimum amount or perhaps $100 to just experience how it is to trade and so that you will not be afraid or too hurt if you make a mistake...
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

Thanks!
To start, I advice you to put small amount. And then if you can earn money trading with 100$ you will also earn money with 100k$

Being a newbie, just start your business with the minimal sum. I do not mean 50 bucks — be ready to invest into altcoins about $500. If you hesitate which alts should be chosen, this video will help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0dvm6mq90
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
Start with an amount that would not hurt you if you lose it all. Said that important is that you read about the alt coin that you are investing. Dont just put money on something because you read it in the forum.
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
January 23, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Thanks!

for me its not about the number you need to invest its about on how you are going to accept your lost. you have to be wise in term of trading because if not, i till you that you just wasting money.
Activity: 126
January 23, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
It depends wether you are an experienced trader or completely new to trading. When I first started I began with about $30, and I invested more and more over a long time. You should never invest more than you can afford to lose by the way.
Activity: 238
January 23, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Thanks!
The amount that you need to trade is depends on the amount you are willing to lose. If you are a first time trader i would suggest to start on small amount first so you can do some practice in real time. Once you are already confident and you can already predict the market base on your experience, gradually increase your  capital or if you have profit better to maintain it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Thanks!
To start, I advice you to put small amount. And then if you can earn money trading with 100$ you will also earn money with 100k$
Jump to: