Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 32. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:52:25 AM
Just with the money you can afford to loss make a plan for your investment and help yourself. Do more research and make the most out of your investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 24, 2018, 07:41:45 AM
There is no ideal number or how much capital do you want to start. The most important is be careful of choosing a coin/s, pick a coins with a good potential or go to coinmarketcap. And now that market is still not yet recovered, its a good time to buy some coins with a good potential in the future.

Yes you are right, before investing a huge amount you should look at the statistics of the coin in the market first in order to determine if the coin you are interested is really profitable or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 24, 2018, 07:39:50 AM
There is no ideal number or how much capital do you want to start. The most important is be careful of choosing a coin/s, pick a coins with a good potential or go to coinmarketcap. And now that market is still not yet recovered, its a good time to buy some coins with a good potential in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 07:15:04 AM
Start low and see what you are comfortable with trading before you make losses you can't afford.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
No perfect number. I would began for example with 100 dollars. Comfortable number, not big, but losing them is just so pathetic.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I will recommend that you start with airdrops first before thinking of investing your money in any altcoin. If you are convinced of investing in any other coin you can then start with any amount you wish cos there is no number to it
Activity: 73
August 24, 2018, 07:02:29 AM
You should divide your money in small parts and invest very carefully in different coins analyzing the market in right times.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
It all depends on what kind of investment experience you have, if it's about investments. If it's about trading, you can start with any, even the smallest amount. If you do everything correctly and choose high-volatility currency pairs, then a small amount can be doubled every week.
Activity: 966
August 24, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
 Big or small amount is not a bases, In my opinion, i think just start what you can afford to lose, i mean cryptocurrency is too risky so better start to the amount that you can.
August 24, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
I think you should analyze the market very carefully and make your decision of investing. As current situation is not good of the market, you should very conscious of investing.
Activity: 77
August 24, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
Make your own investment plan by yourself. Analyze how much money do you have and how much do you want to invest. According to market condition, take extra care while choosing the right coins and right amount.
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
To take the first steps at the exchange the big bag isn't required, take the minimum sum and try to study on her, to sell and buy until at you doesn't begin it leaves well, then you will be able already to get the sum more when get experience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 24, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
Crazy comment but very realistic, some of my friends told me about this. It's not about the "how much" or the capital to start with, its about the money you are able to lose if anything happen. Because crypto is not a comfort place like a bank, everything is unpredictable but most is a bad one. Face it but it's the real deal on this 2018.
Activity: 55
August 24, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
For the first transaction, maybe you should be around $30.
Some exchanges limit the minimum amount of virtual currency purchases, such as $10.
Mainly to experience the process of exchange trading.
When the price of the virtual currency you buy is sometimes high and sometimes low, your mood will be good and sometimes bad, which is very interesting.
Fully understand the process, if you adapt, you can use more money to continue trading.
Activity: 67
August 24, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
There is no ideal number. Its all up to you. Still as per my opinion you have to start with a number which not hurt you in case you lose. Nobody wants to lose everyone wants to increase their profit.
August 24, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
You should make your own investment plan. Think carefully of how much money you have and how much you can afford to take risk.
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You must be total, but still be careful. Try buying a potential ICO and wait a while to sell it, then you can buy a better ICO. In time, you will surely realize what you have done, you have made many profits. In addition, you can also do a bounty and try to take small nominal money from a pleasant job.
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Thanks!

My opinion is not how much money you have to prepare, because the main thing is readiness and courage to start understanding the crypto currency market itself. In the process, you will understand how much you need to invest, with consideration of benefits and risks that will surely be your guide one day.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 05:57:17 AM
Crypto never limits you to start investing. Analyze to get coins that are potential and have good prospects for their development in the future. Next, buy them and hold them until you get a level of satisfaction from your profits. Even better if you diversify with other coins. That will be better for the results you will get.
Activity: 221
August 24, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

Thanks!
If you are just trying to invest in crypto, then it's better to start with a small amount, for example 300-500 $.
yes, for beginners who don't understand crypto, it is very risky to invest too much. It is better to invest gradually from small to large amounts while studying crypto deeper because crypto is very difficult to guess, especially if without sufficient knowledge. and what you suggest is the right number to start trading in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: