Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 34. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
Of course beginners should trade script money with little capital.
Activity: 60
August 22, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
Electronic money market is a new market. This market can give investors the opportunity to make a lot of money but it can also be risky at any time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
if you plan on short-term investing is better spent in large quantities.  Unless you want to invest in the long term you can spend a small amount but periodically. But the decision it's up to you.
I agree with your approach. But again, in both cases we can only invest what we can afford to lose, especially in case of short-term investment. When it's a lot of money, it will be a big loss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
Everything relies upon the amount you can bear to lose. Putting resources into digital forms of money includes a great deal of dangers. You need to consider the potential outcomes of losing your ventures numerous folds same as you anticipate that it will increment numerous folds also. Along this line, venture how much dangers you can bear. Do your examination too to moderate misfortunes.

Yes, this is the right position. Meanwhile, today, even a person with $100 or the smaller sum of money can enter the crypto market. The number of cheap altcoins is really great: pick the best of these tokens.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
August 22, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
It is better to start with the amount of money that you absolutely do not mind losing. In 99% you lose your first money, but you will get a cherished experience.
Right. Until we learn, all the money we invest should be considered a fee for learning how the market and trading works. Whatever amount is right for you, you can use to improve your skills.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 22, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
There is no ideal number to start trading . We all have different financial resources so the optimal starting amount will differ for each investor  , but I suggest you to start with unsignificant for you amount (if you are a smoker you can invest the same amount , as you spend on cigarettes monthly), because it will be a long way to become a successful trader and you will lose much money there . So it's better to lose unsignificant amount , rather then invest all you have an lose it .
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I recommend you invest 1ETH and above in Modern Finance chain to start with
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
It is always depends on status in your life.
If you have a lots of money and you are rich , you can invest bitcoin as much as you want.
Activity: 87
August 22, 2018, 11:05:31 AM
If you starting for real, lunch you with 50$ for pay fees, and go to airdrop and bounty, in few months you will get more ! it's better for start to use "free" eth and bitcoin, you will hesitate less, and learn faster Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
In my opinion, the amount of capital that starts is not important. It is important that you learn to accumulate knowledge and experience in this area. The amount you spend initially depends on your economic situation. But one thing to note is that the money can be lost without affecting your life.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
The beginning of the transaction is no specific amount, so how much you invest then and especially should choose the most potential coin, so that will be better for you.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
For me, the ideal figure is 1000$. For you, it could be different. Here everything is very individual.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 22, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
The number depends entirely on your current economy situation, invest only part and only your spared money, after all, you don't need it for your daily routine, generally speaking.
I agree with your approach. Whatever is the amount you shouldn't go broke once you lost it (hypothetically), and you should never invest everything in one market. Works for me.
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 04:42:01 AM
It doesn't depend on your initial funds, because if you don't have skills,then you will lose all these money!
Start with smaller amount and grow your investment step by step!
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
Start with the amount that you can afford to loose. Then you will be able to hold in bad market conditions.
Activity: 336
August 22, 2018, 04:37:07 AM
There is no limit of starting any business any where but a handsome amount is required for good business, you can start investment wisely after proper research and study of the market.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

Thanks!
To begin with, there will be enough $ 300-500.  And if you can make a profit, then you can try to invest more money.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 22, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
For my opinion it doesn't metter how much do you have because crypto can give you the amount of money for the beginning, so I think it is possible to start here even with $1.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

Thanks!
Cryptocurrency is a source of investing in which you can start literally from whatever amount of money that you are owning right now, so I mean if you have an ability to put $1,000 in it is so much better than if you would put in $100.
Activity: 336
August 21, 2018, 04:10:22 PM
I did not wield anything from my money, I started with the money that I earned on the forum with 300 dolars, I think that you must first learn how to trade small amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: