Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 46. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
August 12, 2018, 09:35:06 PM
I think the first thing that you should know that there is a no ideal amount of money to start trading. You can practice with a small money first. And then you can put more money. It’s a safe way.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
Exchanging is a hazardous venture. It is smarter to begin with a sum that won't hurt your financial plan. You can begin little as starting venture and progressively increment by including the measure of pay you got from your underlying speculation. Benefits are made by timing buys when the cost is low and afterward offering when the cost is high. Simply figure out how to conjecture.
Activity: 75
August 12, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
Not less than one thousand dollars. This is to count on a good profit. But you can start trading with only one hundred dollars. Practice, see how the crypto market works and gain experience.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
I think you can start joining cryptocurrency with your minimum money or the money that you can throw away at the point. Let's say a hundred bucks or less that couldn't hurt your butt.
Or, if you have no money then start joining airdrops or campaigns.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

The best advice I can give you is to start investing in the value that won't hurt you financially even if it's lost. That way, you can either gain or lose nothing at all. We all wanted to earn quickly like any other people but in the crypto world, everything should be done patiently.
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think it depends on how much you can afford to lose
also you can start small, invest in some good coins and play with them until you get a decent profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
No matter how much money you have at the beginning of your journey, the main thing is that you have the knowledge! From the very beginning, I would advise you to invest exclusively in your education, otherwise you will lose all your money, no matter how much you have it...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:29:28 AM
I think that you should have at least 500 $ to get started but this sum is not exact, perhaps, you can have less money to get started in the crypto market and earn, just try!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
The advantages of crypto currency is that you can start trading and investment activities with almost any amount. But you have to accept that the first deposit you will lose.

Now, the prices for many really good and promising altcoins are so low, that you can start almost with any sum of money. For instance, if you have a hundred, you can pay attention to Cardano, and Stellar.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
The market capitalisation is currently down that starting with as little as $200 is something substantial. But it still goes down to what your financial capability is. Invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

Thanks!
I think you should start trading with a small amount only and you think you can accept for yourself even you lose the money and from that experience you can add little by little the amount you want for trading until you gained the profit you want.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
You can start with any amount, there's no ideal number, and I just want to tell you to invest the money that you can afford, because investing in cryptocurrencies is a long-term project, and maybe you don't get paid in the short term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
I also have to say that people definitely can not tell exactly how much you can invest. But I know one thing and I will say the same as many times before. Invest only what you can lose and no more.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
There are no certain limits that you can start any price can be a good start like 1 $  is still accepted keep in mind that you must gather experience first then use profits that you can easily lose and easily gain at the moment
Activity: 61
August 12, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
I would say you should start with 1/4 of your monthly  salary if you can afford it.
You will need a lot of experience before you could trust yourself with higher amounts of money.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
I believe that there is no definite amount that one should start with, any amount will just be fine as long as you put it in the right places at the right time, its however always advisable to start small and grow, this way, you get to learn more abut the market behavior, increasing your profit making chances in the near future and polishing your decision making ability
I agree with you 100%. For each, this is his own amount. Everyone always wants to earn more. It does not take away. But everyone has their own income level.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
I believe that there is no definite amount that one should start with, any amount will just be fine as long as you put it in the right places at the right time, its however always advisable to start small and grow, this way, you get to learn more abut the market behavior, increasing your profit making chances in the near future and polishing your decision making ability
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 12, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
With all the money you should know that the big risks of commencing trading in the cryptocurrency market. It must be education and experience first. Trade activity that has taken place without education and experience fails.
Activity: 187
August 12, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
Like almost everyone above you say you have to start with an amount of money that will not affect your life if you lose it. My advice is to start with a small amount and save it for a while. This is because at first, if you don't have experience, you are more likely to make panic sales or buy enthusiastic ones and this is the type of item that makes you lose money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 12, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
Crypto currency investment is very risk and you should note that before you start, dont just start with any amount, just start with the amount you able to afford to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: