Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 45. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 13, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
This is certainly very dependent on your capital finances, but I suggest starting from small things like $ 200, you can buy ETH or bitcoin then you can use 50% to trade altcoins or invest in ICO.
Its depend how much you can, but its better to start at small amount so the risk is also low. Then if you get your profit from your investment then invest gain and add a little amount from before the small amount you put in an investment. Also dont expect huge  profit or can get profit because sometimes you will encounter losing money or less profit and that is the risk when do investing. Your not always gaining when do investing but you can lessen to losing money by checking your investment first before you invest.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 13, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
This is certainly very dependent on your capital finances, but I suggest starting from small things like $ 200, you can buy ETH or bitcoin then you can use 50% to trade altcoins or invest in ICO.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
i will recommend you to start with 30 % of your total budget at this time of the market because in case of failure you must have some backup and in mean while you should probably get some experience and came back strongly
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
it doesn't need much to start trading, the important thing is you buy an altcoin that is right for trading, like buying bitcoin and ethereum and other altcoins that have a good future, if you trade using the right altcoin, whatever your capital, you will continue to profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
How much extra money do you have? You answer would be the answer to your own question. There is no standard amount here. It only depends on you if how much can invest. Coins are dropping today, take this opportunity to buy them while they are cheap. You also have to consider the exchange and transaction fees, count them as part of your investment. Just invest what you can afford to lose. Do not trade all your money, since youre new to trading, it would be difficult for you to anticipate the price. Just start with a small amount and learn with every successful trade that you have, there would be times that you lose but i'm sure you will learn as time goes by. If I were to give an optimal amount, I guess 0.1 ETH is a good investment.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
No one can tell you the specific amount of money you invest in. Depending on your economic situation. but in ico the minimum level for investment is 0.1 Eth
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

start with a small amount, because if you lose, you won't lose a lot of money. investment with a little capital will provide a small risk, later after you get a profit you can add investment.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
For me I would say you start learning all about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology before spending your money in that you will know how much you will invest here because in this world nothing are sure everything here has always a risk, so if you really don't know what you are gonna do here you will loss a lot for sure. Goodluck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

In my suggestions put small amount of your money for starting in trading altcoins and be sure that the altcoins you have to invest has a potential to give you a huge profits.
Activity: 120
August 13, 2018, 11:36:40 AM
There is no ideal or minimum amount .I would advise investing with $ 1000 .
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Thanks!

You can start in low capital if you are a beginner, but the best capital is the capital that are not risky to you, and you should research for the good and potential coin first cause trading is not easy if you have a shitcoin in your assets I think you should start trade with a coin bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
there is no idea number. we need chances to invest as much as possible and be smart too. it depends on how much money do you have.
Activity: 117
August 13, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
as for me when I started, I start with 750vl dollar. But If I were you, I would start at a little budget. Just invest what you could afford to lose these days. The first time that I've invested in an ICO was $0.7 each from digital Crypto and dragoin  @4dollar each. Watch closely and invest wisely.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
If you want to start now for day trading then you could start at least $100 or less. It's up  to you what coins you buy and trade. Once you have enough experience and capital, you can invest more and not have to think about the money you currently have.
Agreed. But still, if a person has experience or a head on his shoulders, for a good income, I think it is better to start with 10K, it will be the optimal amount that would not have the need for money.
Activity: 260
August 13, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
If you want to start now for day trading then you could start at least $100 or less. It's up  to you what coins you buy and trade. Once you have enough experience and capital, you can invest more and not have to think about the money you currently have.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 13, 2018, 11:19:52 AM
It's depend on how much you can effort to loss. Don't invest with all your money. Smart person always make a money management before invest. Let say you have $5k free money in your hand. Invest only 25 till 50 percent of that. The rest is for backup when your investment is not gain profit yet.
Activity: 145
August 13, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
It depends on how much you know about the industry. If you are not very familiar with this market, then I suggest that you can invest a small amount in order to avoid causing a lot of losses. Of course, if you know enough about this market, then you can invest as much as you like.
Activity: 55
August 13, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
There is no minimum or maximum, but you have to be sure you are still alive if you lose your money. So make sure to not invest all your hard earned money into altcoins.  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 13, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
It will depend on your starting point for trading as much money as you can raise to start trading altcoins today.
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 01:55:04 AM
I think you should start by understanding the cryptocurrency, not the amount of money invested. For a new person, you have too much knowledge to learn. Don't invest blindly.
Pages:
Jump to: