Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdraw limited PayPal accounts more 45-180 days / Exchange Service/ VBA/ VCC - page 10. (Read 56565 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Limited PayPal Withdrawal Service (45-180 days passed after Limitation )

Fees as below

Min. balance $350
fee 30-35 %

Terms and rules:

1. 45-180 days older paypal
2. We not pay first
3. Don't ask to cash out hacked/Stolen account
4. I will NOT buy accounts, only withdraw

Also can buy your limited paypal accounts older 180 days only with BALANCE, and who have this msg from paypal
Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds.

PM me for more info
Actually from what I know, paypal after 180 days of being limited allows you to add a VBA ( virtual bank account ) and hence you can add a BOA bank account and withdraw all money there, once they send it you cash it via some site. So why pay someone 35% for this ?

Explain again who don't understand.
Now paypal not allowed add new bank account in limited paypal after 180 days, VBA this not real bank this first, and second you can't withdraw to VBA
and many people used stealth paypal accounts , this first reason.
Pls don't write buslhit, i working with paypal more 9 years and know all
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Actually from what I know, paypal after 180 days of being limited allows you to add a VBA ( virtual bank account ) and hence you can add a BOA bank account and withdraw all money there, once they send it you cash it via some site. So why pay someone 35% for this ?
I heard PayPal will auto withdraw the locked funds after certain period of days given that we have linked a bank account to PayPal. I just like to ask what will be the advantages of using your service against this auto withdrawal facility also you are charging huge 35% fee.

1. Now paypal not allowed add new bank in paypal , first need confirm identity ,send documents , but if you used stealth paypal i not sure you can do this. Smiley
2. 35 % this fee from small amount

What if you do not have a linked bank account, will PayPal allow you to send the funds to another account?

If you never do this , no need here bla bla bla, paypal now very hard for withdraw.
Trust me i know it

They will because when I called them their agent told me once the account has matured the 180 days you are allowed to add a bank account and then withdraw those funds from that account so there is nothing left in there and it will be disabled from future use.

ok if easy for you can do this  Smiley))
If in paypal added VBA, what you say then
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
What if you do not have a linked bank account, will PayPal allow you to send the funds to another account?
They will because when I called them their agent told me once the account has matured the 180 days you are allowed to add a bank account and then withdraw those funds from that account so there is nothing left in there and it will be disabled from future use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I heard PayPal will auto withdraw the locked funds after certain period of days given that we have linked a bank account to PayPal. I just like to ask what will be the advantages of using your service against this auto withdrawal facility also you are charging huge 35% fee.
We on youtube

Limited PayPal Withdrawal Service (45-180 days passed after Limitation)

Fees as below

Min balance $250
fee 35 % (Can change depending on the balance)

Terms and rules:

1. 45-180 days older paypal limited acc.
2. We not pay first
3. Don't ask to cash out hacked/Stolen account
4. I will NOT buy accounts, only withdraw
5. We not use escrow,  if you not agree please don't write me about withdraws

Warning:

If you have problems to add bank account in your limited paypal (for USA accounts only) and u have this msg:

we can help withdraw without any issue

Reloadable VCC in stocks

EXCHANGE CURRENCY : WU, BTC, ADV, PAYPAL, ENTROPAY, PEREFECT MONEY, WEBMONEY

Skype in profile

Telegram: https://t.me/PP0005

SCAMMERS DON'T TRY ADD ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN REPUTATION
All feebacks in my post only

Pages:
Jump to: